Chapter 4

The Forgotten World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The East wing is just magnificent. Suho and I discovered The East wing since he hasn’t been here too. And so far we have discovered the main bedroom, a bathroom, a library and two empty rooms. I guess I could do anything with the empty rooms. Maybe I’ll make one room into my personal art room.

The downside is that there isn’t any fluffy bed. Only a fluffy sleeping mat. I already miss my cozy bed. Maybe I’ll make one, or make them make me one. I like the second idea better.

“Goddess, would you like to come with me to The North wing? The rest of my brothers are there,” Suho asked me after he set my bag against the wall. Well, it’s boring and might as well go with him. Maybe have a snack, too.

“Yeah, sure”

The other five introduced their self to me earlier after I had planned to escape. It was interesting.

 I feel hungry, maybe that is the reason I feel serious and uptight.

-Flashback-

“So.. I’ll be going.” I said awkwardly. I turned around and grabbed my suite case then closed my eyes tightly. Please let me go. Please let me go. Please let me go..

“Excuse me, maiden.” Oh .

“..Yes~?” I turned around slowly and smiled.                                                                 

“What are you doing here?”

“I don’t.. know.” I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly while I looked around, taking in my surrounding. “What are you doing here?” I asked back, stressing on ‘you’.

“We were riding out horses,” That must have been fun.

I looked at the six people in front of me “Can I ask a question?”

“Sure you can maiden” a guy who looks the eldest here spoke. Wait, why does he call me maiden? And what is up with the weird accent.

“First of all. Who are you? Wait- who are you all? Where am I? Did you see Snow? Where is this place? Why are you all wearing like that?” I rambled but stopped when I looked at his amused face.

“Well, My name is Suho and this are my brothers, BaekHyun, ChanYeol, Kai, SeHun and D.O, We are the princes of EXO-K, well you are in EXO-K. Snow?  And we are in the middle of Fall, maiden. We wear like this because this is what we usually wear in this kingdom.”

“Uhhh.. did you say princes? What is EXO-K?” I tilt my head to the right, I am pretty confused right now, like seriously what is going on.

“Yes, I did just said that we are princes and we are in EXO-K, you know, as in EXO kingdom in the Everworld?” he said slowly yet politely. Wow can even people do that without being rude? Well this guy can.

“Well as you can see prince..uh..Suho, not to be rude but…isn’t it obvious? I mean I am really freaking the hell out here because I don’t know where I am!” I swear he is testing my patience. Ok breath in and out MinKyung, in and then out. No need to panic.

Ok, let me think about this again. I wake up in the middle of a clearing under a gorgeous tree surrounded by 6 cute guys. The one who looked angelic just told me that I am in Everworld? Yeah! This is a dream. It is defiantly not fiction; it is a dream. Come on wake up Kyung!

And with that I slapped myself. Hard.

Owww, damn it hurts.

“Why are you slapping yourself?!  It isn’t good for a lady, you know” D.O said, shocked.

“What the- Why did you hurt yourself woman!?” ChanYeol  said in disbelieve. Well, who can blame him?

“Now, now Chanyeol. It isn’t polite to speak in such a manner” Suho lectured him.

“You are quite rude, Grandpa.” Kai said, looking at ChanYeol.

“Shut it Kkamjong.”

 

♦♦♦

 

 “So, Did anyone saw my pet? He is small and cute and is white like snow. His name is Snow,” I looked at the 6 princes who are sitting in front of me. Well, Suho is reading a book, the guy I choked earlier, BaekHyun, is just watching ChanYeol and Kai fighting, Sehun is minding his own  business while looking at the palm of his hand then laughing, what a weirdo, and D.O is just staring at me.

I wonder if he ever blinks.

Well I don't blame him… After all I am the beautiful and- this is not the time for your Kyungie!

They stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

“Is it a rabbit? Rabbits are pretty..” Sehun asked me.

“No, it’s a sugar glader,”

“What is that?”

“It’s sort of a-“ suddenly I felt something moving in my pocket.

Why do I feel something moving in my pocket?

I peaked down to see a rather adorable Snow, I guess he was sleeping all that time. Thank goodness, I didn’t squish him when I landed.

I didn’t check my pockets. Idiot.

“What is that?” I looked at BaekHyun.

“Say hello to Snow!” I beamed at him as I stretched my arms with Snow lying on the palm of my hands to Baekhyun who look at it with a face full of curiousness along with the other five. It seems that they never saw a sugar glacier before.

 “Huh? That doesn’t sound Korean to me..” Sehun said and tilted his head to the right. Hmm, I may have said snow in Korean when I asked them.

“Well. Because it isn’t. Snow is the English word for nun,”  [A/N: Nun is snow in Korean]

“Wah! You are smart!” Sehun said and clapped his hands cheerfully.

“Why thank you.”

“Isn’t that a rat? Why do you own a rat? They are filthy.. eww,” Chanyeol said and immediately D.O smacked him right in his head.

However Snow scoffed and turned his gaze away from Chanyeol while letting out an adorable ‘scoff’. Hehehe, he learns from the best.

“Excuuuuse me?! Listen here mister! I don’t care that you are a prince but you absolutely can’t talk to Snow like that or I would be more than happy to rip your head and shove it up your , ok? Plus they look nothing like those disgusting rats that poops everywhere and eat everything. Moreover Snow is a Sugar Glider, understood?” that’s right I went there, mmhhhh-hhhmmm!

Chanyeol looked terrified for a second before reminding himself that he is a prince with the power of fire and a mere girl won’t hurt him even if he lets her be. While three of his brothers, Sehun, Kai and Baekhyun, looked like they were about to burst out laughing.

“Haa~ you can’t hurt me. You are a mere maiden who is weak and-“

“If I were you I would stop talking Chanyeol,” Suho warned him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter