Chapter 3

The Forgotten World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let me get this straight.. this is not planet earth but planet acradus and you all are human but in the same time you aren’t humans? Is that even possible?” I exclaimed. These weird dudes got to be kidding me!

“For the third time, Maiden, We are called exotics and this is the EXO Empire. So technically we aren’t human but exotics.” Suho explained patiently.

“So basically your aliens?”

“No, exotics.”

 That’s what I said; aliens.

I nodded absentminded and looked around the fancy room. It was just like the ones a historian kdrama that umma forces me to watch with her. Basically, the room is filled with vibrant colors raging from red to gold to blue to brown, but mostly red. At one of the walls there was a beautiful art of a landscape. Swirls and elegant designs were beautifully curved on almost every single thing in the room.

“I have a question.” I raised my hand as I looked at Suho. He nodded and I took it as a sign to continue.

“Kai can teleport, right?”

“Yes, he can, maiden. He teleported us earlier after he teleported the horses.” He answered.

“Well, can he teleport me back home? Back to planet earth?” I looked at him hopefully.

“Unfortunately, he can’t. To do that requires a huge amount of energy to boost his power and we don’t have that kind of power.” He smiled at me sadly.

“So….. I can’t go back home?”

“No,”

I slumped my shoulder and pouted. This can’t be possible. It can’t. I can’t stay here, even though they have some awesome things here, like powers. Maybe just maybe I can live here..

NO. Kyungie! You need to go back home.

“I’m still confused. How did I even end up here? I don’t belong here…” I said to Suho who had his thinking face on.

“I don’t know. But I know a person who may know”

“Really? Who is it?”

He turned to look at me, “my father. The Emperor.”

 

♦♦♦

 

“Interesting,” The Emperor said after me and Suho explained what happened and I may or may not have purposely left the moment where I have strangled BaekHyun.  

“A silver tree you said. I think I may have read about it somewhere.” The Emperor stood up and walked to the bookshelf on the right side of the room. He soon came back with an old looking book. The leather cover of the book was a bit torn at the edges.

He sat on his huge throne and began to flip the pages. I really want to look at the book, I bet there are pictures on it. I love Pictures.

 “Here it is. The Silver tree.” The Emperor  gave Suho the book for me and him to look at.

“It’s a legendary tree. It’s said that the tree rarely shows itself to people. It holds enormous energy and power within it. That made some people selfish for its power and to prevent that the tree hides itself in the enchanted forest where its being guarded by fairies, pixies, elves and dryads also know as tree nymphs. And it’s called The Silver Tree.” I read out loud.

I looked at the emperor, “but that doesn’t explain why I am here” I pouted. “And does fairies really exist?”

“Yes, they do. Although they are most likely be at the Faerie Land.” Suho said as he flipped the page and continued reading.

“Keep reading, you’ll get there,” the emperor gestured for us to continue reading.

“I have found it, father.” Suho declared, “Rarely, The Silver Tree appears with a person that will play a great role in saving us from great danger and evil in the future. The person is a god or goddess that will have rare power or powers and will be extremely powerful. Although this happens rarely it already happened twice and both were gods,” Suho stopped and looked at me in awe.

“The first one was Theodor who obtained the power of Clay Manipulation. A power that creates figures out of clay and bring them to life. He created an army out of clay that reached the total of 1 hundred thousand clay army that fought along with another  1 hundred thousand creatures from all over the planet against Vophus,” I read then looked at Suho who was still looking at me in awe.

“Who is Vophus?” I asked.

“He was a very cruel and evil man. He was a vampire that ruled a forbidden land. He had a witch in his side that served him as a powerful witch and a mistress. She made the forbidden land hidden. Even if he was a vampire he ruled the rouges, ogres and black witches. Those who are under Vophus are evil and cruel.” The emperor explained as he had a look of disgust.

“That guy sounds pure evil. So who won the battle?”

“Theodore, of course!  Vophus was immortal but Theodore managed to stab him in the heart and then locked him in a coffin then buried him under the ground. Then the white witches put a spell on the coffin, so if it was open from inside or from outside it would burn ashes, leaving Vophus and the person who open it burned into ashes, ”

“Awesome..” I looked at the book, “It says that the second god was a Telekinetic Force Manipulator. His name is Cyan and he can use the purest form of telekinesis, the generation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter