Chapter 1

The Forgotten World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“jja!! I already packed my backpack..hmm.. what else do I need? What do you think Snow?” I asked my white sugar glider. He is such a sweetheart, that little thing loves to whine and he is hella spoiled.

I’m packing for my break to my summer house at California, it’s just near the beach. Unfortunately I can’t bring either my oppas or unnie. Changmin oppa and Yunho oppa are idols and are extremely busy, their schedule are packed for two months! Meanwhile my best friend, Misun unnie is going to spend her vacation at her grandparents. They live at the countryside.

Actually the duo oppa are my best friends, more like the older brothers –slash- guardians. Well they are older than me a lot well compared to me they are ancient, hahaha, well it’s true..

I heard whining coming from my dresser, it’s just Snow wanting attention, I swear that boy is an attention-seeker. It’s not like I am leaving him here or not giving attention to him..he is just like that.

“are you hungry, Snowy?” I asked him and held him in my hands, he whined again. Well I guess he is hungry~

I gently placed him in my jacket’s pocket as I walked into the kitchen.  My kitchen , well my mom’s kitchen is in a creamy color as well a little hint of white and blue. It has a warm feeling combined with elegance together. That is how mom’s style.

I placed Snow on top of the kitchen table where a small bed like pouch is located especially for Snow. He let out a small squeak when I placed him down. I walked to the fridge and saw a pink sticky note. I tore it from the fridge, it’s from mom..

 

Kyungie darling,

me and your dad have a little agenda to so while we are at it we won’t be home for lunch. There are some lunch money on the table. Go out and eat will you? And you better eat healthy food, I don’t want you to get sick!

-love mom xx

p.s. if any boys look at you, tell them your handsome daddy is not afraid to use his gun. -your amazing daddy

 

I rolled my eyes but with a smile plastered on my face. “appa sure loves showing off his guns” I chuckled.

I turned to Snow, “I guess we have to eat out Snow~” he seemed to understand me and let out a squeak.

“but I may have to pack some fruit for you, in case you get hungry at the car” I continued and opened the fridge to get an apple, some berries and grapes. Snow loves fruits and he can eat a lot compared to his small body, like me.

I cut the apple and peeled it and washed the berries and grapes and placed them in a plastic container for later. Snow seemed to have another plan because he whined when I placed the container near him at the table. I smiled at Snow and let out a chuckle and smile.

“you want to eat now?” he whined again, guess he is really hungry. I opened the container and gave him a piece of apple, almost as fast as lighting he took the apple from me and started to munch on it.

I shrugged at the munching boy and looked at the time, it’s almost lunch time and I am starting to get hungry. I looked at my outfit, I am wearing a loose white tank top tucked in a high waist denim short shorts with camo jacket, golden military snapback and white dr. martens boots.

“come on Snow, might as well go buy me lunch now before it gets crowded.” I picked Snow up who is still eating the apple and placed him in his pouch. I walk to my room to get my phone and bag.

I got my cream backpack and placed the container in it and also placed my phone, ipod and I am sure all of my stuff is already inside the bag. I took Snow’s pouch “come on Snow, sit on my shoulder or you’ll get squished in my bag”

Snow got off his pouch and walked from my hand to my shoulder and sat there. I looked at the mirror and brushed my fingers through my lavander hair and I wore my sunglass to match my outfit.

I walked to the garage where my babies are, two cars and a bike. But for now I’ll take my white Ferrari because it’s a convertible and it’s quite hot outside. Besides I am also taking Snow with me so it’s better a car than a bike.

I got inside my car and buckled the seat belt and I placed Snow in his pet seat beside me, yes I know, I spoil him rotten.

 

♦♦♦

 

After 20 minutes

 I am close to the mall, yes finally! my tummy was actually having a conversation with Snow and they were loud!

I blasted the music through my car when I heard Problem by Ariana Grande playing, it’s one of my favorite songs ever, I even went to her concert when I was in the U.S before moving here to Korea.

I sang along, my car is probably booming with music since I blasted the volume really high not caring about the people around even though I know most of them don’t understand English.

I stopped at the red sign and sang in sync. I decently hit the high notes in the song. The rap part is my favorite part in the song. The lyrics flew from my mouth in perfect sync with the song.

“It's Iggy Iz
What you got?

Smart money bettin' I'll be better off without you
In no time I'll be forgettin' all about you
You sayin' that you know
But I really really doubt you
Understand my life is easy
When I ain't around you

Iggy Iggy
Too biggie to be here stressing'
I'm thinkin' I love the thought of you
More than I love your presence
And the best thing now
Is probably for you to exit
I let you go
Let you back
I finally learned my lesson
No half-stepping
Either you want it or you just playin'
I'm listening to you knowing
I can't believe what you're sayin'
There's a million you's baby boy
So don't be dumb
I got 99 problems
But you won't be one
What”

I danced along, shaking my head from side to side causing my hair to fly here and there and since my car is a convertible, yeah I think it’s pretty obvious. Snow seemed to enjoy the music, too.

I shook my body to the music and singed along, I whipped my head to the left and saw a car with three guys in it, three hotties in it. Oh.my.gawd. have they been staring at me this whole time? I usually don’t care and … I still don’t care.

They were wide eyed, I have that effect on people, making them speechless, sometimes speechless for my weirdness. I blinked at them and gave them a what-is-there-something-wrong? Face and shrugged when my otherfavorite part come and started to sing while swaying my body here and there. I probably look like a retarded maniac on drugs or an awesome octapus on drugs.

The traffic light turned green. I glanced at the three hotties guys and I gave them a rather playful salute with two fingers and a smile before speeding my car towards the mall.

“you alright there Snow?” I turned for a moment to Snow who was at the back of his pet seat from the speediness of my driving. Poor thing, I closed the top of the seat afraid that he would fly any second from the strong wind.

I am near the mall’s entrance and I stopped my car with a screech, not caring of the sound or disturbance I made. Then a male figure came walking to me, “I’ll park it for you miss Choi” Chanho said to me.

Chanho is an employee working in the mall. Well, I don’t own the mall but my brother from another mother..and father own it, his parents own it to be exact. Even thou Chanho isn’t a valet parker he parks it for me, I don’t know why but he always do it.

Chanho is quite young; maybe around twenties? Well he is good looking too! He might as well pass as an ulzzang or model. He has that kind of body and face that make girls drool. I don’t even know why he works in the mall when he could be a model.

“why hello there Chanho oppa! And for like a million times its Minkyung not ‘miss Choi’” I smiled at him and grabbed my bag and Snow and placed him in my shoulders.

“I was kidding~ so what brings you here?” he opened my car door. I looked at him blankly “I am here to hunt for elephants, why? Is there something else to do at the mall?” sarcasm dripping from my tone.

He laughed and ruffled my hair. “hahahaha, never mind~ just go already” he shooed me. did he just did that? “I am wounded oppa. You dare do that to your beloved Kyungie? Oh my, what has the world turned to?” dramatically clutching my heart with a painful face.

Snow seemed to understand what am I doing and copied me by whining and laying down on my shoulder like a dead animal. Me and Chanho looked at the small guy who was still in his own world.

We looked at each other and let out a laugh. “I think you are bad influence for Snow” Chanho said.

“are you calling me a bad owner? You know what? I don’t care oppa, I am amazing and nothing could change that.” I huffed and tapped Snow for him to stop and he stopped. “but you are a bad influence!” he insisted.

“whatever old man I know you love me” I flipped my amazing hair in his face.

“…unfortunately” he sighed.

“HEY! You make me sound bad, oppa! Such a meanie! Come on lets go Snowy so I can feed my tummy and get away from this old man” I walked away from Chanho ignoring his protests, I forgot to give him the keys.

“think fast!” I tossed him the keys. Too bad for him the keys already banged into his head. “oww~” he moaned and clutched his head in agony, oppsie~

“my bad oppa~” I yelled and quickly ran into the mall before he catchs me.

My my, Chanho oppa is still an idiot, tsk what a waste~ oh well I am sure he’ll get over that. I am hungryyy~ “let’s go to the food court Snow, shall we? Kajja!”

I am screwed! I don’t even know what I wanna eat! My tummy  and brain won’t agree on one meal!  *pout* they are being a meanie today. I walked to McDonald’s to order my meal, Snow already has his food packed so that is what he is going to eat.

“may I have your order miss?” the lady asked me.

“oh, I want a large premium crispy chicken ranch sandwich, bacon ranch salad, 2 large fries, large coke, and a cookie! Please add 16 pieces of nuggets and the dipping.”  I ordered looking at the menu above. I tapped my chin while nodding at my order. The lady looked bored as she typed everything at the board thingy.

“dinning in or take away?”

“dinning in.”

I looked around waiting for my food to be cooked. I moved to the side to give the person behind me enough space to order his food.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter