Part 13

Campus Crush (On-Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi Author here, just a disclaimer, the poem that's in here is titled BLUSH, I saw it on one of my notebooks from eons ago, I know I did not write it but also I don't know who wrote it either, I just copied it cause it's nice but forgot to copy the authors name. that's about it. Thank you for reading! and to those who commented, you know who you are... kisses!!! :* 

--

Yonghwa surfed the net “let’s see” he googled  “how to woo an aloof girl..”. He said as he typed. A chuckle escaped his throat. Laughing at his silliness but to his surprise there are suggestions online. He chose one that he can apply. He wrote several sentences but still he has been wasting sheets of paper trying to compose a message.

He read what he wrote and cringes. It’s so cheesy for his taste. He crumpled it again and throw it towards the waiting trash bin and went back to writing some more, he was so absorbed he failed to notice Jonghyun went in and picked up one of his scattered trash. It’s normal for them to see such, it’s always like that when they compose songs. Jonghyun opened it and start reading “Hyung are you making a love song?” he asked, looked at his face that is flushed in embarrassment “Ani, I’m planning to send Joohyun a letter.”

Jonghyun smirked, he wanted to tease their hyung but seeing his desperate expression, he changed his mind. He sat on his bed and read another crumpled letter, he felt the hair on his nape started to rise, he shivered. “Hyung, these...” he started, mincing his words, he didn’t want to offend him but he has no choice but to be blunt “Is not it” he waived the letters he just read, “You’ll scare her off if you’ll send something like these, I know I would” he finished.

Yonghwa sighed, “ thought so to. What do you suggest?”

“How about you compose a piece where you can declare your feelings but can remain cool.” He answered

He contemplates and nodded “Just the right amount of cheese” he smiled, an idea forming in his head. “Jonghyun-ah, help me cut this bond paper in 1/8th” he instructed and started scribbling.

And so that Monday morning he went to school earlier than usual to put the note on Joohyun’s desk.

--

CNBLUE, the girls and Jinwoon has been meeting every day after class for their performance for the upcoming festival.

Yonghwa studied Joohyun as she discusses the song they’ll perform to Jinwoon.

“Minhyuk nudge him “Hyung, are you not going to follow up?”

He shifted his gaze from Joohyun to Minhyuk “I am, but not now.” He said and looked back at her again, he caught her looking at him, he wanted to smile at her but she abruptly looked down

Joohyun tried to hide her blushing face by looking down as she was caught looking at Yonghwa. “Aigoo” she sighed which did not escape Jinwoon’s ear

Jinwoon smiled as he saw her blushing because she was caught stealing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter