Part 12

Campus Crush (On-Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa sat in front of his laptop, he stared blankly at the monitor unable to compose the continuation of their new song. He sighed, opened his Instagram account instead and browsed pictures. He studied the picture that caught his attention. It was from Hyoyeon’s account. And from the looks of it, it was a picture taken earlier this afternoon.

“Hyung, Jonghyun and I are going out to buy something. You want to tag along?” Minhyuk peaked at him inside his room. Yes, they are living together in his apartment. And no, it’s not for free. They are paying a rent and that’s where his extra cash came from to fund their band.

“Oh, nope. But can you buy Iced Coffee for me on your way home please?” he said distracted.

“Okay” he replied. With that Yonghwa heard his footsteps walking away.

“What are you looking at hyung?” Jungshin said which made him jump.

“Yah! I thought you went with them.” He said, his hand on his chest, massaging it lightly.

Jungshin nodded in understanding as he took a peak at the picture gracing Yonghwa’s laptop “So they’re in that kind of relationship” he stated

Yonhwa followed his gaze “What kind of relationship?” he asked for confirmation

The younger one added “Don’t you think they’re close?”

“Well yeah, but do you think he feels tha same way for Joohyun?” he pointed Jinwoon’s face on the screen

He squared his shoulder in response “There’s no way to find out” they both sigh at their own dilemma. “So what are you planning to do” Jungshin added

“I don’t know, but I need to do something and fast” he said and started to type on the keyboard

Jungshin felt his phone vibrated inside his pocket, with that he walked out the door and left him to think of a solution alone.

Yonghwa looked up briefly and saw maknae’s back leaving, he heard him answer a call “Yess, noona...” his voice fades as he closed the door. He shook his head “So much for an ally” he continued what he was left doing. It’s the weekend, so he has a lot of spare time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter