Part 10

Campus Crush (On-Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi Guys! Author here, I forgot to put a note last part that the first 8 chapters of this fic was actually written in 2010, it was a long hiatus right? I enjoyed making one-shots that I completely did not know how to continue this story.. and so I went over it and read it from the start, and decided to continue.. the plot I had in mind last time must have changed drastically. and also my writting style too.. but anyway, I still hope you like the story though.. and Please leave some comments guys. it can inspire any author to write more. Thank you for reading!

------------

Jung Jinwoon, at 6 feet tall he is towering over guys his age. A rookie ramp and commercial model and a trainee at JYP, he is somewhat popular. No erase that, he is popular. He can sing, dance and play instruments like drums and piano, but is more confident in playing his guitar. And most importantly he is Seo Joohyun’s childhood friend, her sole guy friend, and he can confidently say, his best friend.

He was once invited to be a member of the school band CNBLUE but his schedules won’t allow him. School work, trainings and some gigs prevented him from doing so.

It was a lazy afternoon just after class, Jinwoon sat next to the window as soon as the classroom was empty. It was those moments of solitude, where he can relax, compose some songs and play his guitar, when he heard someone called his name.

“Jinwoon-ah!” it was Hyoyeon noona. He looked at her curiously as she catches her breath.

“What’s going on?” he thought as he was being dragged outside, but as soon as he heard her name, he caught up and ran as fast as he could. To wherever his favourite noona is going to take him. “why? What is happening to Joohyunie?” he asked himself

And as soon as they stop in front of the CNBLUE practice room, a lot of questions have formed in his head. He tried to ask Hyoyeon but to his surprise he was swept inside in less than a minute.

“Joohyun-ah!” he exclaimed as soon as he saw her and Jung Yonghwa inside the room.

--

Jinwoon took long strides going to Joohyun, giving off his cute eye smile and stood beside her. He gave them a questioning look.

“Jinwoon-ah, about the school musical...” she hesitated “Would you like to do it with me? Like form a duo or somewhat like a band?” she added shyly her cheeks turned into a de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter