It Was Never As It Seems

Hold On

"J-Jihoo...???"


"Well, hi again there Y/N, long time no see. Don't you miss me?" Jihoo said with a slight smirk.


You were shocked by the fact that you're an abductee of your very own best friend.


"But, I thought that we were best friends, why did you do this to me?"


You could feel betrayal and anger rose up inside of you.


"Best friends? AFTER YOU SAID THAT YOU'RE DATING THAT D*CKHEAD? Are you really that stupid, Y/N?"


That's when you remembered the fight you had with him which once made you regretted not listening to him. You were so angry at Sehun that you forgot the fighting part where you saw Jihoo's other intention in warning you.

~Flashback~
"Y/N, he's a player."


A murderous glare was shot at you from across his room.


"Look, Jihoo I don't wanna have a fight here, but can't I just give him a chance?" You said as you tried to reason with your best friend.


"Y/N, players NEVER change! Oh sh*t, can't you just listen to me? I'm trying to ing WARN YOU" His voice went higher as he went closer to you.
"Look it's my choice okay? He changed after he saw me! He's different now. I SWEAR!" I yelled at him.

 

He let your statement died in thin air as he kept walking towards you without stoping which made you step backwards. Fear starting to crept into you.

 

Jihoo stopped for a moment as you hit your back to the wall, then continue walking while closing the gap between you. Before you realized, both of his hands trapped you without giving you any chance of escape.

 

You gasped in terror.


"Instead of dating that jerk, why don't you just play with me?" He said as he closed the space between your faces.


His eyes were sure full of anger, but there was something else. Like... lust?


"Ji-Jihoo, wh-what are yo-you doing?" you confronted him, but failed badly as you keep stuttering.


"I'll make you understand. This feeling here?"
He pointed to where his own heart located.


"Is the feeling I've been hiding all this time. I love you Y/N, but instead of realizing me, you dated this town's famous playboy, thinking you've changed him."


He leaned over you ears and whispered which sent shiver down your spine.


"So, here we are, I guess showing how much I love you won't hurt, will it?" he said still in hushing tone but now his lips forming a smirk.


Jihoo's gaze traveled down to your plump lips and captured you into a rough kiss.


You were stunned for a while before you tried to push him away literally from your face.


"What the Jihoo?" You said as you wiped away his saliva from your mouth with disgusted look using your sleeve.


"I don't love you Jihoo, in fact I NEVER loved you Jihoo! No, not more than just best friend. And it's final!"


*pang*


And with that slap, you left him in his office stunned, and went to Sehun's office which is three stories from Jihoo's office.
~End of flashback~

What the- he abducted me to get what he wants? What an assh*le!

"Oh, I guess my Y/N finally realized what is going on, doesn't she?" Jihoo said with a smirk.
"What the hell, Jihoo! You think I want to be your love pet? off!" you said with anger starting overtake your head.


"Now, now, no need to be furious, you don't want your beloved bastard there to get more pain in his , do you?" He asked with his trademark smirk while pointing at the corner of the room.


A realization hit you. Sehun was also present in the room with the same condition as you, tied up, abducted by Jihoo. And not just Jihoo, but Sehun's secretary that you saw her this morning making out with Sehun was also present there, standing straight on her heels which could only meant one thing, she's Jihoo's ally.


"Sehun!" you yelled with the mixture of fear and relieve.


"Y/N..." Sehun said while panting.


Sehun was sweating and his skin look paler, but other than that he was okay to your relieve.


"Oh, her? You know her, right? She's Sehun's secretary. Hana?" Jihoo called.


"Yes... Oppa?" the secretary named Hana answered as she made her way to Jihoo and clung her arms around him.


"What the hell?" you said when you turn your gaze to Jihoo with disbelieve.


"What?" Hana asked you innocently.


"Ah, you must be confused. You see, when you saw Sehun made out this morning with Hana, it was actually a revenge plan, to make you feel heartbroken."


Hana broke her clung and went to grab something from a drawer near where Sehun was tied up. As for Jihoo, he bent down and whispered right into your right ear, reminding you about the last thing that happened between you and him.


"So you could feel the way I felt when you chose him. But since I think it's not enough..."


You gaze traveled to Hana who has pulled out a large sized lash from the drawer.


".. I'll make you suffer even more. Starting from lashing your ing boyfriend over there." said Jihoo with a smirk still painted on his face.


Hana lashed Sehun's back from the side.


"Now, Hana." Jihoo said as his face turned into hard and cold expression.


"AAGHHH!"


"SEHUN!" you screamed at the top of your lungs as you watch the horror in front of you.


"More, Hana."


"Sure, oppa." Said Hana with a smirk that gave the same shiver as Jihoo's.


"AAAAAGGHHH...." Sehun cried out as hisses from his mouth were heard from trying to endure the pain.


"No, SEHUN!"


"Another more, Hana."


Hana lashed once more.


"AAAAAGGHHH....." Sehun shut his eyes with frown showing on his forehead.


When Sehun opened his eyes, that's when you realized his eyes were starting to glisten with tears. Your anxiety filled your thoughts as you see how much pain Sehun was enduring that time.


"N-no, stop, STOP!"
"Beg me." Jihoo said as cold as ice.
"AAAAHH..."
"PLEASE?!" you cried out, just hoping Sehun's torturing would be over soon.


"On one condition." Jihoo said.


"What? I'll do anything, just please stop hurting him." you said as tears rolled through your cheeks, terrified of seeing Sehun in agony.


"All you need to do is just replace him. It's that simple, isn't it?" Jihoo said as his smirk came back to his face.


"No, don't do it Y/N!" Sehun cried out in desperation, hoping that you wouldn't take the offer, already knowing how painful it was.


Your gaze travelled to Sehun, as a pang of guilt hit you. He did changed since you came, he started to believe that love is not just for fun, love is trusting and caring for the ones you loved.


He didn't cheat on you, he didn't make out with his secretary on purpose. He didn't do it because he loved you too much to cheat on someone else, despite his player's title once.


It's time to repay him.


"I'm sorry, Sehun. Sorry for accussing you- Aaah!"
"Y/N!"
"AAAGGHH!"
"Y/N!!! Stop hurting her you bastard!" Sehun screamed louder.
Jihoo ignored Sehun and lashed you once more.
"AAAAAHH....."


"Aish... This is getting boring." Jihoo said with his annoyed face.
"Hana?"
"Mmm?" Hana answered cutely.
"Bring me the guns. Both of them." Jihoo said sternly.


Your gaze traveled to Sehun as you still tried to hold on from the pain you got from being lashed. But hearing the word "guns" washed out your pain as fear overtake your mind, same goes to Sehun.


"But I still wanna play with them." Hana said with a pout you were sure you could puke after hearing that.


"There's no more time. Sehun's brother is the head of the police department and he lives together with Sehun. It's late already, he might've thought something's wrong. We need to end this fast."


"Fine." Hana replied with a disappointed face.


Hana took two guns from another drawer near you and handed it to Jihoo. Jihoo took it and pointed each gun across from each other, pointing both you and Sehun.


"I was going to do a grotesque kill for both of you. Too bad we don't have any time left." Jihoo said without any pity in his voice.

"Any last words?"
Silence.
"Y/N..."
"Sehun..."
"Make it quick." Jihoo interrupted with impatience audible in his voice.
"Saranghae, Y/N. I'm sorry about this morning. I didn't mean it. I love too much to cheat on somebody else." Sehun said as a tear rolled through his cheek.
"Nado saranghae, Sehun. No, I'm the one who supposed to be sorry, I shouldn't have accused you before knowing the real situation." You said as a tear also rolled through your cheek.
"I was going to ask you to marry me, Y/N. Sorry I didn't have the courage to said it before, guess it's too late now."
Moree tears flowed from Sehun's eyes.
"Then let's get married in the after life, Sehun." You said as your vision starting to blur from tears, but a smile crept to your lips.


Though you could barely see anything, you swore you could see Sehun starting to smile alongside with you.
"Ah, this is getting too dramatic." Jihoo said lazily as he positioned both guns to point at your and Sehun's head.
Though Jihoo started to pull the trigger slowly, your gaze was still directed towards Sehun, as his gaze was also still fixed on you.
"Y/N, will you marry me on the other side?"
"Yes, Sehun, yes. I will marry you, Sehun."

*BANG*

[A/N: Omo I never thought I'd finish this.... Mohohoho.... You don't know how lazy I am. Do some of you know I published the prologue on July and I published the first chapter on, I dunno... November? December? Ahh... Anyway, I'm glad I could still finish this, even though I know most of you might think I just scrunched up most of the story in this last chapter. Thank you for all of you who still AT LEAST read this three-shot which took forever just to write and publish it. Oh, almost forgot. I'm gonna write a bonus chapter for a little background of your relationship with Sehun from someone's POV. Try guessing which EXO member this "someone" is!

Once again, thanks for reading my VERY first fic-well, three-shot to be exact....]