Abducted!!!

Hold On

"Se-Sehun...."


Sehun went to grab your hand but but you yanked it as your anger built up inside.


"Y/N-"


"No, stop this, just stop."


"Look-"


"I said STOP! I hate you Sehun! For all the effort I made for you, for US, for today! Do you even remember what day is it today?" you said with voice laced with hatred.


His face was flustered with guilt.


"I-"


"Save it, goddammit Sehun! It's our second anniversary, our ING ANNIVERSARY! How could you?"


Your eyes started to sting and your chest was throbbing with pain. The pain was too much yet you didn't want to let him see you were vulnerable, so you ran away from his office.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tears flowed your cheeks just as fast as cars that went through the street in front of Sehun's office building. Your mind wandered, guessing which part of your relationship went wrong.

~Flashback~
"Y/N, he's a player."


A murderous glare was shot at you from across his office.


"Look, Jihoo I don't wanna have a fight here, but can't I just give him a chance?" You said as you tried to reason with your best friend.


"Y/N, players NEVER change! Oh sh*t, can't you just listen to me? I'm trying to ing WARN YOU" His voice went higher as he went closer to you.


"Look it's my choice okay? He changed after he saw me! He's different now. I SWEAR!" I yelled at him.
~End Of Flashback~

Aish, I should've listened to him! Man, I was stupid as hell. Jeongmal mianhae Jihoo...

 

You walked to your home with sore legs from walking miles with high heels as a shadow was lingering underneath you from moonlight. Your mind was still clouded with the scene this morning and your face was messed up as hell that you don't even considered on taking a cab for a ride home.

 

I thought I knew I Sehun. Yeah, Sehun, my boyfriend. The one who would take my hand and jump around when I'm happy. The one who would give me a reassuring hug that everything will be okay when I'm on my lows. His aegyo that always made me give-up, cause, who can resist his cuteness? Basically, he's the whole pack of a boyfriend you would always dream of.


But I should've known better. I should've listened to my friends. I should've listened to him when he said "Y/N, he's a player".


But what's done is done. Here I am, crying my eyeballs out after seeing him cheating, kissing another girl passionately... On our anniversary.


It hurts, but what can I do? I'm the one who chose to say yes when he confessed to me back then.


I'm such a fool to fall for him.

Your head was full of regrets of accepting Sehun's feeling, thinking you should've known you were the same as other girls he had dumped before you, yet you were wondering how could both of you stay for two years long when other girls he dumped only last for mere weeks.


You were thinking and thinking while enduring pain your heart was receiving by rewinding memories between you and Sehun. You were still conscious of your surrounding when you went trough the pedestrian crossing though. You made sure you could cross the road while the road was lacking of cars because it was night time already.


But before you reached the end of the crossing, a car suddenly stopped in front of you which startled you. The car doors opened and three men went to you. Before your mind could register what was going on, everything went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You woke up with a crack of lights through your slightly parted eyelids. After a few minutes of adapting your eyes with the surrounding, you fluttered your eyes open to find you're in some kind of a basement room in a house which felt familiar to you, tied in a chair.

You tried to remember your memories to find out whose basement are you tied up in and also why you ended up here, but you suddenly felt an extreme pain inside your head in your recalling effort. So you just made a temporary conclusion that you were abducted.


Just as the pain subsided away after a while, you heard the basement door was opened and was followed by the sound of footsteps. You closed your eyes, not wanting to face your abductor, not just yet because you're still scared as hell. Not caring how hard you shut your eyes even forming a frown to hide from the abductor's eye contact, his gaze rested on you.


"Open your eyes." the voice stated coldly.


That voice, why is it so familiar?


"I said, OPEN YOUR EYES!" the abductor said as he grabbed your chin so you were facing him.


Scared, you opened your eyes slowly, only to make them extremely big as you realized who the abductor is.


"J-Jihoo...???"