What The-

Hold On

Morning came as light shone through the edges of your window. You got up and yawned before you look at the digital clock beside your bed. The digital clock also showed you what date and what day is it today.

 

Today is your 2nd anniversary. You've been waiting for this day. Of course, who would forget the day when we could flashback to the moment where it all started?

 

You took a bath and quickly wore a peach summer dress, do your hair into a messy bun and put on a light make-up. Well, who doesn't want to look prettier on her anniversary? After putting on make-up you went downstairs and wore your white pump shoes.

 

Today is our anniversary, so way not buy him a Choco bubble tea? It's his favorite drink, he'd love it!


You laugh as a flashback went by through your mind...

 

~Flashback~
"Oppaaa!!!" You cried as you run into his embrace, not caring that you're in an airport.
"Jagiya! Did you miss me?" Sehun said with a smirk on his face.
"Yah, of course I miss you, it's our anniversary! And you've been gone for a whole month for business trip! You said as you pout your lips and loosened your hug.
"Haha... My jagi is so sweet when she pouts. I miss you too Jagiya." Sehun said as he ruffles your hair and hugged you back tightly.
"Yah, Oh Sehun, I've been working on my hair for half an hour!"
"Aish, mianhae jagiya. Your cuteness is too hard to resist! Especially when you said my full name!" Sehun said as he pinched your cheeks.
You felt your stomach flutter with butterflies.
You and Sehun walked out of the airport after taking Sehun's luggage.
"Since today is our anniversary, let's eat at our favorite place!" beamed Sehun while he's finding us a cab.
"Oppa, you know you could just say straight away that you miss drinking Choco bubble tea from 'Hunhan Café', right?" you said with a chuckle.
He looked flustered for moment before he smirked and pecked your lips.
"Hahaha... You really know me, Y/N. You know that's why I love you, right?"
Your cheeks burned as you reply him with hug, hoping you could burry your face so he won't see you blushing like hell.
~End of Flashback~

Hahaha.... My pabo jagi with his love in Choco bubble tea... I might get jealous of a drink menu... XD

As you were in your own world, your feet dragged you to the HunHan café. When you arrived you immediately ordered Choco bubble tea and went to Sehun's office once the drink is in your hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You knocked twice at his office door.
"Sehun?"
No answer. You knock once more.
"Sehun?"
No more answer. So you tried to turn the knob of the door.

Surprisingly, the door was unlocked. So you stepped inside his office.


Sehun wasn't in his office, but there were noises from the next office room, Sehun's secretary office. You could hear mufflings and grunts from mouths like they were having rough heated kiss session.


You turn the knob as bad feeling washed all over you.


What if...


The knob turned.


... he's...


You pushed the door open.


... cheating on me?

 

 

"Se-Sehun..."