Chu~ for Chunface [Part 2]

[JYJ Scenario] When You Get Caught Stealing A Kiss~

"I love you __________." You kept hearing Yoochun’s voice repeat that sentence in your head. You couldn’t believe it. He actually said he loves you! Not an actress you would see in dramas. You. Smiling to yourself you snuggle up to Yoochun and kiss him on the cheek. "What was that for?" He looked at you curiously. "For being cute." You turn away from him giggling silently. Yoochun grins at your actions then continues to go back to sleep. Throughout the night you kept thinking of the romantic dinner your boyfriend did for you. You were just too happy to sleep. Eventually you did fall asleep, minus 6 hours.

Leaning close to Yoochun’s face you plant a quick kiss on his lips and fix his bed hair. “Good morning..” You hug him as he wakes up slowly. “..Morning.” He rubs his eyes and yawns. “So what are we going to do today?” You ask him grabbing his arm pulling him up from the bed. “Well, it’s your lucky day since I don’t have any schedules.” Your face lit up. Finally, a day where you can be together without any interruptions. After getting ready you put on your shoes and hold onto Yoochun’s hand walking out to the car. “__________, let’s go to a park!” He told you excitedly. “A park?” You tilted your head. “Yeah, we can just relax and keep each other company. Or we could play on the swings..” “What are you, five?” You joke with him playfully. “Because I think I might be five as well. Let’s go on the swings!” You shout happily.

Driving out of Seoul, you decided to head to an old park where you and Yoochun would go visit each other secretly when he had free time years back. Once you arrived at the location, all the memories began to pour in. “Omo! Look, the same swing set is still here.” You point over to the blue seats that were slightly swinging back and forth. “Man, they haven’t changed this place at all.” Yoochun walks up to the big slide and touches a handle bar on the small stairs. “Hey, remember that one time Jaejoong and Yunho followed us here trying to “catch us in the act”.” Yoochun air quoted with a laugh. “The only thing they caught was a cold trying to figure where we were hiding. Yet, we left as soon as we saw their car!” You smile remembering the day. Running away from Jaejoong and Yunho was so easy. They didn’t even notice you were both gone, plus it was pretty dark so thank goodness for that. Sitting on the swing you begin to swing slowly back and forth as Yoochun swung next to you. “Hey, aren’t you suppose to push me like couples usually do?” Yoochun swung back and forth faster smirking. “No. You have two legs, do it yourself!” He replied sticking his tongue out at you. Glaring at Yoochun, you hop off the swing and decide to go behind him and push him hard. “Hey! Stop it! I’m gonna fall!” You smile evilly laughing. “What did you say? Higher?” You began to push him harder. “__________, stop it! Okay, okay, i’m sorry.” He pleads. Stopping his swing you hug him quickly and apologize as well. “You know I wouldn’t let you fall. That’s mean.” Yoochun smiles “Don’t do that again. You know I don’t like going too high.” “I know.” You skip away from him running up to the slide. “I think you should give me a kiss to make it up.” You gasp with no sound and shake your head. “I already said sorry and I don’t want to.” Yoochun made a disaproving expression and chased after you. A few minutes went by and Yoochun finally caught you and made you kiss him on the lips. “Happy?” You pout at him. “Very.”

Leaving the park, you glanced at Yoochun a few times and planted a kiss on his cheek. “What was that for?” He asked holding his cheek. “Just because..” You walk pass him heading to the car. He was puzzled, he didn’t know why you kissed him out of nowhere. It was the second time today… or was it third? He didn’t really know. Throughout the rest of the day you kept stealing kisses from him. Everytime you would kiss him he was left confused even more. It wasn’t bothering him or anything, he just wondered why you gave him kisses out of nowhere. Even when he came out of the shower you kissed him. Good thing he didn’t get the wrong idea though at that time. 

It was 2:47am and Yoochun couldn’t sleep. He was still trying to figure out why you kissed him so much. He couldn’t take it, he needed to know. “I should of asked her as soon as we were about to sleep.” He whispered. Tapping you on the shoulder he whispered your name. “__________, __________!” You turned over and mumbled to yourself. Yoochun sighed and shook you this time. “__________, __________, wake up!” He said louder. “Hm, what?” You groaned. “Can I ask you something?” You opened your eyes slightly and nodded. “Why did you kiss me so much today?” Your eyes opened widely.Really, he’s asking you this at 3am!? You sit up and lightly glare. “Really, you’re asking me this now?!” Yoochun stayed silent then nodded. “Because… I love you Yoochun.” Yoochun smiled widely. “You love me?” “Uh, yes! You’re the greatest boyfriend i’ve ever had. And you looked very handsome today so.. so I deserve to kiss you!” Yoochun chuckled and hugged you close to him. “I’m going to kiss you whenever I want then, araso?” He kissed you on the forehead and your hair. “Go for it.” Yoochun was satisfied, not that he could kiss you whenever he wanted. He’s your boyfriend, he’ll always be doing that. The thing is, he just wanted to hear you say ‘I love you’. Since he said it first and truly meant it, he wanted to hear those words come out of your mouth. It might have not been during a date, or at a luxurious restaurant, or even on a special event. The point is he was happy that you both loved each other and that’s all that really matters.

___________________________________________________________

 

Thank you for reading!! ^_^