Chu~ for Chunface [Part 1]

[JYJ Scenario] When You Get Caught Stealing A Kiss~

"Of all songs they could sing.. they would do a concept like this." Finally watching his new music video 'Back Seat', you close the window to Youtube and decide to look for you dorky boyfriend down the hall. You were dating Yoochun for atleast two years now and neither of you have dropped the "L" word yet. It's not that hard to say 'I love you' right? But somehow that phrase would always be left out in romantic settings. Realizing Yoochun was no where to be found, you think of going to see Junsu's musical or maybe try and hang out with an old friend? Your friend Hyerin was a type of person to be traveling all the time. So maybe hanging out with her wouldn't be so good. Taking out your phone you decide to dial Hyerin's number waiting to see if she'll answer. A few seconds go by and you begin to kick around loose rocks by the porch with your shoe. "Hello?" She asked. "Hyerin! It's _________. I want to know if you wanna go somewhere and hang out for the day?" Hyerin laughs lightly "I'm guessing your boyfriends busy again, huh?" You furrowed your eyebrows "Again? He's always busy!" Hyerin laughs as she makes sides comments on Yoochun jokingly. "True, well, I'll be there in 15. And you're lucky they cancelled my flight for tomorrow _________. I was this close to leave for Hawaii." You smile to yourself thinking how nice it would be to go to Hawaii with Yoochun, but there's no possible way when he's busy almost 24/7. "Okay then, see you in a bit." Hanging up your phone you suddenly feel it vibrate. Looking at the screen you see a text from Yoochun. -Just wanted to say I might come home very late! So don't wait up for me like last time.- Sighing deeply you type in -Okay- and send it with a quick tap. 

Initially, you and Hyerin were suppose to go watch a movie or shop for the day but she preferred to stay indoors watching a marathon of horror movies with a bowl of popcorn. You both weren't afraid of scary movies but some scenes did make you guys jump. It was just that surprising. Checking her phone Hyerin streches her limbs and turns off the movie. "Well I think i'm gonna head home now. It's getting late and I need to go organize my next business flight." You stand up and stretch with a long yawn. "Okay, I'll see you soon. And thanks for hanging out with me." Hyerin puts on her coat smiling with a nod. "Bye, drive safely!" You waved to your friend as she left the driveway. Yawning again you walk to the room and take a shower. You were feeling a little drousy and a warm shower always helped you wake back up.

Opening the door slowly, Yoochun enters in with a group of other people. "Wait here." He whispers to them and begins to walk down the hall. Hearing the shower on, he leans his ear on the door hearing you talking to yourself. You don't really just talk to yourself, you tend to talk about random things whenever. And to you it's not a bad thing. Quietly making his way back to the living room, Yoochun tells the group to come in and set everything up. He was lucky that you were in the shower at this time or this surprise would never happen. A few good minutes go by and everything was finished. Except your shower. He thanked everyone for the help and kindly bowed shooeing them out. Now all Yoochun had to do was wait. 

Coming out of the shower you go into your room and put on some comfortable clothes and start to blow dry your hair. Feeling like it's too quiet, you decide to play some music on your computer to fill the silence and the loud blow dryer. After 30 minutes you take out your phone to see if you got any calls or messages. Nothing. You sigh lightly and toss your phone on the bed carelessly causing it to fall to the floor. You walk out and head to the bathroom again to grab your wet towels, however, your phone starts to vibrate. It was a call from Yoochun. In the kitchen he waited excidedly for you to pick up his call but there was no answer. He called again and waited until he got your voicemail. Yoochun kept calling your phone slowly getting annoyed. "Aishh, Why isn't she answering me? Is she mad at me?" He questioned himself in a hushed tone. He stood up from his chair quickly and decided to walk over to the room until he was abruptly knocked down. Yoochun was being punched in the shoulders and chest wincing at the pain. "Ow! Ow, ow, ow, owwww!!" He complained until he saw it was you. "_________ stop it! Stop hitting me! Why are you hitting me? If you're that angry at me let's talk it out!" You stop your throws and gasp when you see Yoochun in utter pain. "Crap! I'm sorry! I thought it was a killer! I didn't know it was you, forgive me!" You begin to apologize to your boyfriend. You paused suddenly wondering why he was home "Wait, why are you here? And don't scare me like that!" You punch his shoulder again. "I got off early for you!" He groans as you help him stand up. "Don't be such a baby, I don't punch that hard. And really? For me?" "Yes! So can we please focus on the romantic dinner I made for us?" You look over into the kitchen and see a table with candles and a dark red table cloth to give it an amorous mood. Walking over speechless you stare in awe at the food and wine. "I see you have some of my favorites here.." You smile brightly at him giving him a hug. "Thank you Yoochun, for this beautiful and romantic event." Yoochun was proud of himself and gave you a kiss on the lips. "You're welcome _________." Yoochun held your hand and brought you into another hug smiling. He took a deep breath and looked into your eyes lovingly. You felt your heart skip a beat and smiled once more. "I.. I love you.. _________."

_____________________________________________________________________________

End of part 1 ^^ I hope you like this!