There's No Reason

[JYJ Scenario] When You Get Caught Stealing A Kiss~

Entering the dance studio you bow to the choreographers that were either chugging down water or chatting with Jaejoong and Yoochun. You’ve always felt out of place when you would visit your best friend Junsu at the studio. Everyone looked so amazing as they sang and danced; never missing a beat. Plus, their looks were outstanding, even when they were dripping in sweat and exhausted. But here you were in a dark grey cardigan, with plain black leggings and black zip up boots watching in awe. You wished you could sing and dance like them; sadly, you weren’t the type to dance very well. Jaejoong noticed you standing awkwardly by the door. You didn’t know whether to go to the other side of the room interrupting all the preformers dancing or remain quietly by the entrance until they were finished. You watch Jaejoong jog towards you grabbing your hand as he led you over to where he and Yoochun were resting. “I can’t stand seeing you over there waiting stiffly.” He said with a smile. “You seem really uncomfortable ________, are you okay?” Jaejoong felt concerned when he would see you act like this, he was like the older brother you never had. “What are you talking about? I’m perfectly fine Jae, don’t worry.” You pushed Jaejoong playfully with a reassuring smile. You always enjoyed calling him Jae, at first he didn’t like it at all since s or friends would taunt him about it. Over time he adjusted to the nickname so now, he could care less. “Hey beautiful, how you doing?” Yoochun winks at you then wiggles his eyebrows. “I don’t have time for your grease Yoochun.” You jokingly diss him. “Ouch!” Yoochun puts his hands over his heart acting like he was in pain. Jaejoong shakes his head leaving to another room to get away from both your antics. “So where is Jun-” Before completing your question, you see Junsu walk out of the mens restroom fixing his pants. “Junsu-ssi, you’re up next.” One of the choreographers called out as he prepared the music again. “Oh, ________ you’re here.” Junsu smiled brightly at you. “Yeah, I thought practice was over by now.” “So did I, but I guess they still need me.” He paused “I promise after this we can spend some time together, okay?” Nodding silently you watch Junsu run to the center of the dance floor cueing the music.

Seeing him perform the song for their comeback made you hypnotized. 'How can he dance so fluidly?' You thought to yourself. Now completely immersed in Junsu’s dancing, you watch him dance provocatively singing to the lyrics with his eyes closed. 'Is it hot in here or is it just me?' Fanning your face, your body temperature began to rise. ’Why am I reacting like this?! Why must they give him seductive dance moves?’ You felt proud knowing Junsu caught everyone’s attention so easily as he showcased his skills, until you looked back at Yoochun eyeing female dancers that just walked in. You shake your head 'Ofcourse, only Chunface would pay attention to that.' 

Junsu came over to you and Yoochun as he catched his breath. “So, what do you guys think?” Yoochun looked at his friend and gave him an O.K. “Junsu-ya, you already know what i’m about to say.” Yoochun paused to check his phone “You killed the dance Junsu-ya. Now if you excuse me, I need to spend some quality time with someone special to me.” Yoochun walked out quickly bowing goodbye. “What about you ________? From a females perspective what are your thoughts?” He wiped the sweat of his forehead and neck with a towel throwing it on his shoulder smiling eagerly. You thought the dance suited him really well, it made him so attractive and even maniler than before. Was this the same Junsu that invited you over to eat junk food at his house as you watched movie marathons together playing with his cats? And when a ual scene would come on screen you both would look away in shock? All you wanted to do was kiss him and hug him telling him he did more than well. You also wanted to confess to him but right now isn’t an appropriate time for that. Without thinking you pulled him in for a hug showering him with compliments. 'He did so well! Ugh, why is he getting more attractive? I need to calm myself down. I feel like my heart is going to burst out! Just breathe _________, you're okay. He won't notice… maybe. Oh god, should I let go of him? If I hug him for too long it'll get awkward. Okay, let's wait a few more seconds then i'll let go. Wow, I sound like a fangirl.' Junsu’s face turned deep pink as he slowly hugged you back. His heart began to pound quickly as the hug lasted longer. 'Why am I like this? I can't act like this! She might notice my feelings for her, what do I do!?' Junsu panicked in his thoughts hearing his heart pound louder and louder. Opening the door, Jaejoong walked in and saw you and Junsu hugging each other smiling. “Did I miss anything? I was only gone for 10 minutes! Junsu-ya, is there something I should know?” Coming back to your senses you let go of your best friend quickly. “I-I mean you did really good Junsu! Y-Yeah, it was daebak!” You smile moving closer to Jaejoong face palming strongly on the inside. Junsu widened his eyes stuttering at his hyung. “W-What d-do you mean Jaejoong hyung? You’re mis-misunderstanding, that’s all!” Jaejoong glared suspiciously at Junsu and you. “Uh huh… sureee.”

Heading out into the parking lot Junsu saw you walking down the street alone. Junsu hopped in his car starting the engine. “Pabo! Pabo! Aishhh!” You punched your head lightly. “Of all things to do I end up hugging him! Now it’s all awkward and just- Ughhhh!” You sigh looking up at the sky blending blue and pink together creating a light purple as you go deep into your thoughts. However, a honking car catches you by surprise causing you to jump. You squint trying to see who was in the car until you recognized the car itself. The passenger window rolls down and a smiling Junsu leans over to see your face clearly. “I was going to ask if you wanted a ride but, I remembered this part of town has gangsters so I suggest you should get in.” You widen your eyes watching him get out and opening the door for you. He signals for you to sit. “I’m only getting in because I don’t want to be stolen… or worse.” He nods “Understood.”

The car ride felt like it was taking a lifetime until Junsu pulls into his driveway. “Aren’t you supposed to be taking me home? Why are we at your place?” Junsu smiled again “I never said I was going to take you home _________, plus I thought you wanted to spend some time together, remember?” You knew he was right, he didn’t say he was going to drive you home. He said if you wanted a ride. Damn him and his cleverness. Sitting down on his couch, you pet his cat as it meows then scurries away “So how are your cats?” You ask trying to make the conversation less awkward. “I don’t really know since i’ve been busy with musicals and now a comeback.” You stay silent feeling like a fool for asking that. You didn’t really want to bring up his comeback since it’ll remind you of his alluring voice and suggestive dancing. “So what should we do?” He asked you sitting quite close to you. Slowly inching away you purse your lips “Let’s watch a movie.” 

 Half way through the movie you saw Junsu sleeping with a bowl of popcorn starting to slide of his stomach. Laughing silently you removed the bowl setting it down on the floor. You stared at his smooth lips wondering how they would feel against yours. ‘Man I feel like a total stalker watching him sleep.’ You shake your head at your thoughts. 'This isn't going to work, I need to look away. Just don't do anything stupid _________.' Ignoring your thoughts, you slowly leaned towards Junsu's face observing his features and kissed him on the lips. Opening his eyes, Junsu saw you move away in shock. “You… kissed me.” He said feeling his lips. Stuttering like a dork you tried to explain yourself but ultimately failed hanging your head. Junsu laughed. “_________, do you like me?” You looked up at him “I… you see.. what I was trying to do Juns-” “Because I do.” You widened your eyes “Wait, what? You like… me?” Junsu smiled confidently nodding. “Well… I like you too.” “I think we both know that since you stole a kiss.” You open your mouth trying to defend yourslef but no words came out. Junsu kissed your cheek unexpectedly and squished your face. “You’re so cute. But next time, if you wanted a kiss… just ask.” He winked at you. “Really? I doubt that would be comfortable for you and me.” “True, but it doesn’t hurt to try.” Junsu chuckled then pointed behind you. “Omo, what’s that!?” “What, where!?” You look around the living room in worry. Knowing you’ve been tricked, you turn back to face Junsu as he suddenly kissed your lips this time. “Mian, I couldn’t help myself.”