One Kiss.. Or More?

[JYJ Scenario] When You Get Caught Stealing A Kiss~

"Hello?" Jaejoong peaked in the house looking for you. With no answer he decided to go upstair to see if you were in the bedroom. "__________, are you in here?" Jaejoong asked again. Shuffles from the inside closet were heard and out you came holding a huge cardboard box. "What’s up!" You say happily dropping the heavy box on the bed. Coughing as dust filled the air then opening a window "Why didn’t you answer me the first time when I called your name?" Jaejoong pouted. "Firstly, I didn’t hear my name called. And lastly I was busy digging up this bad boy!" You took out a pocket knife from your pocket and slit open the box. "Oh, is that what I think it is?" Jaejoong reached in and took out 3 albums and scanned through. "Well, i’m not gonna lie, I was your fan." "Was?" Jaejoong glared at you causing you to stick out your tongue playfully. Taking out a long tube you unfolded the poster and laughed. "Wow, haha it’s still in good condition! I am proud of myself." "It better be! Imagine what fangirls would pay for that nowadays." You examined the poster a bit more "Ehhhh not so much." Jaejoong glared again. "You know i’m kidding Jae, don’t be mad." You pat his back with one of his albums and walk to the closet looking for more of your old kpop merchandise.

Through out the day you and Jaejoong stayed in the bedroom looking at all your old albums and posters as he made side comments on why you liked Infinite. “You just like them because they’re new and good looking.” Gasping at his response you hit his shoulder. “No I don’t! They are talented and good at dancing…and funny…and…cute.. and.. yeahhh.” Getting lost with your thoughts Jaejoong cleared his throat and shook his head. “Fine, they are handsome and talented but, you always come first, to me.” You tell him in a cheesy way. “I think i’m gonna be sick.” Jaejoong teases you. Making a 'o' shape with your mouth you cross your arms. “I’m kidding __________ you know I loooove you.” Jaejoong winks at you. “Shut up!”  Laughing as you push him away from you. “So is Junsu coming over tomorrow or no?” Jaejoong sighs “No, he’s busy singing and this musical he’s doing now. Dracula… I think?” Nodding you get up and head into the kitchen. “Let’s make dinner!” You shout excitedly. “It’s just dinner __________, why are you all excited?” Jaejoong looks at you weirdly. “Because, since you’re doing a new drama.. it gets lonely and now that your here, i’m just really happy.” Jaejoong smiles widely and hugs you. “The feeling is mutual, I miss you whenever i’m on set.” 

After dinner Jaejoong and you decided to take a walk near a park. Looking at the buidings you suddenly noticed Jaejoongs lips were deep pink and moist. 'Why must his lips be so attractive!? Ok, focus __________ don't stare creepily at his amazing lips, got it!?' Jaejoong noticed your small galnces at him and made an unoticable smile. “Wae?” He asked you. Widening your eyes you look away and bit your lip in embarrassment. ‘Crap! he noticed. Think __________, make an excuse!’ “Why are your lips so red? Don’t they hurt?” Jaejoong lookd confused. “My lips?” Snapping your fingers you look up at him brightly. “Oh, I bet it was the hot sauce! I told you not to put alot of it!” Jaejoong blocked your way “What are you talking about?” Crossing his arms he waited for an answer. ‘Dammit, what am I saying?! I don’t even know anymore.’ ”I don’t know Jaejoong haha i’m just, saying things ha…ha.” Jaejoong looked at you weird and poked your head. “Pabo.” Jaejoong kissed your cheek and continued to walk. Taking a deep sigh you whispered to yourself “That was a close one. Aishh! Why did I say that!? Stupid stupid stupid!” 

Coming home from the walk you kept staring at Jaejoong’s lips in secret wanting to kiss them. Walking to the room you closed the door and dropped on the bed lifelessly. “__________ stop staring at his lips! He’s going to notice soon and then what say another stupid excuse? But his lips! They look so soft and pink and cute…and-” Sitting up quickly you shake your head. “No, I can’t think like this! I know we haven’t kissed yet but still ughhh this is driving me nuts!” “What is?” Jaejoong walked in with out you noticing and sat close to you. “N-Nothing.” You slowly scoot away from him. “Well, I’m gonna take a nap if you don’t mind.” Nodding your head you watch him lay down and drift off to sleep. Now completely staring at his lips you gulp. 'I can't stay here, I need to go down stairs or something before I feel like a stalker.' You wanted to leave the room yet you couldn’t get yourslef to do it, instead you sat there for a good 10 minutes in complete silence deciding. Finally you leaned closer to Jaejoong and kissed his lips softly hoping he won’t wake up. Moving away from him you smile and start to get up until a hand pushes you back down on the bed. “So this is why you were acting weird.” Turning red you tried to release his arms from you but knew he was stronger in the end. “N-No, I was just.. I-I-” Jaejoong laughed. “__________, I know you wanted to kiss me. I knew ever since dinner. You kept staring at my lips.” “How did you-” Before you could finish your sentence Jaejoong planted another kiss however, this time it was longer. “You’re so adorable __________.” Glaring at Jaejoong you hit his arm “Pabo.”