The popular girl's crush

Girl Groups tales

{At the clinic}

Nana walked into the large building, her hand found comfort wrapped around the blondes wrist, lizzy had stopped rejecting after realizing that Nana wasn't going to let go anytime time soon. The taller woman had held onto her hand when they got into the car, in the car and out of the car so her hope was very thin. Nana smiled at the workers in the hospital who recognized her, ofcourse they gave little glances to the blonde next to her whose head was tilted to the ground, the student described Lizzy as her friend, a word which caught the petite girl of guard causing her to lift her head ever so slightly before looking back down as quick as she did up. In the Clinic she was introduced to a old man dressed in a white coat and a cheesy smile,Lizzy looked at him was suspicion as she drew herself near to Nana who spoke to the doctor minutes later she was forced to leave the blonde left alone with the old man. Nana assured lizzy that if she needed anything she would be by the door and waiting for her, the blonde only nodded in response her wrist growing cold from the absence of the taller brunettes touch. The examination and drug list was done rather quickly which was a new thing for the petite woman who hardly, other than when she was a baby, visited the doctors."Lizzy you're done right" her face was filled with concern as she looked into the eyes of the blonde zipping her hoodie back up. "Im fine" was a mummer received. She moved from the desk letting her feet hit the marble ground as the tall girl pulled her into a tight hug, "Awwww" Lizzy groaned softly in pain causing Nana to jerk back afraid. "Did I hurt you?" Lizzy insisted No as she moved passed the brunette who took the list of medication and package filled of it from the doctor. "I'm sorry" Nana said following behind and taking the girl's wrist stopping her from walking any further. "I said i was fine" the brown eyes stretched annoyed. "Don't growl at me" "I'm not a animal i don't growl" Lizzy rolled her eyes turning around not bothering to shake off the hold. "Okay sure" Nana pouted as they exited the building. Silence was between the two as they made their way into the car.

 

"Lets head to the grocery store, and a shop, and and...." "take me back to school" the blonde spoke blankly ignoring the other comments mentioned. "No! Goodness your so boring" Nana joked hoping to make the girl smile but only hearing a soft laugh. "Whatever" "Yahhhh" Nana said happy and pinching the girl's cheeks softly, the action was received with a slap. "Sorry"....silence passed before she sighed and spoke. "it's whatever." The two made it to the store, not the food one but the clothing store purely based on Nana's encouragement even though Lizzy only replied with no and more No's.Making their way out the car Nana nearly jumped with excitement explaining how much fun the girl would have trying on clothes even though it was completely out of  the blonde's personality. Pulling into the elaborate big store Nana turned to her side quickly realizing the blonde hadn't entered, she made her out taking the girl;s wrist again and pulling her into the store. "I...don't want to go in"  "It's fine" Nana spoke squeezing her into a side hug. "You'll do great" "I'm not pregnant or anything" Lizzy blushed from the words whispered in her ear. Nana held onto her as they moved into the store greeted with artificial smiles. "Nana  how are you sweetie" A tall blonde spoke her black heels making her tower over the petite blonde dressed in flat sneakers. "great" the brunette smiled, Lizzy could feel the woman's eyes look down to her like she was some kind of strange beast and though Nana spoke of all the things she thought Lizzy would look great in more and more eyes started to stare at the girl. "I can't do this" Lizzy interrupted releasing her grip and trying to make her way out not acknowledging how quick the other woman was. Nana held onto her hand pulling her back as she caught the light figure into a embrace a act grabbing most of the workers and clients attention. "I said you'd do great didn't I?" Nana continued to whisper moving her fingers through  the blonde strands. "this is embarrassing" Lizzy muffled into the woman's soft chest. "really?" "yeah everyone is staring" Nana looked up and around the store to view everyone looking, she gave a cheeky smile and response and pulled away. "We should go get some clothes" she spoke again cupping the girls face the blonde pulling her hands from her cheeks, "Okay just stop touching me" A cheeky smile one wider and whiter spread on Nana's face as she followed the petite girl moving ahead of her. "So she doesn't like touching?" The woman followed Nana and Lizzy as they made their way through the store. The two girl's had spent nearly two hours in the store, the brunette pulling  up pretty floral and bright pieces and the blonde refusing to wear any. Nana finally got the girl to choose her own clothes after minutes of insisting. The girl pulled pieces gray and black, dark jeans and shoes that had all nearly looked like her attire now. "No, just one gray or black piece" Nana spoke. "Why?" "Cause its boring...and your so freaking cute, I want to see you in cute pieces" Lizzy asked why again only to be replied with a cheeky smile from the tall girl who refused to answer. The day remained basically that, small cat and mouse arguments between the two mostly surrounding Nana wanting Lizzy to do something and the girl refusing. At the end of the day Lizzy insisted on heading home, she had dinner with the brunette already, was gifted with clothes and medication, received the phone number, which she truly didn't wanted but was forced to keep, for Nana and now it was time for her to head home. "Can i drive you home?" "NO!" the response was sudden and frightened Nana. "Okay" she breathed out her her compliance. "Where do you want me to drop you off?" Lizzy insisted on being dropped off by the street with hardly any light post and broken down homes, the brunette was worried but decided to keep shut. "Here your things" Nana took the bag and attempted handing it to the blonde who stood by the open door. "I can't take that" Lizzy spoke clearly looking at the perfectly shaped eyes of Nana. "But it's your and I bought it for you?" A smirk passed her lips before she spoke, "I'm thankful and I really want to take it but having an expense bag of clothes will get me beat up if not killed in this neighborhood" The reply made the girl's heart sink as she wanted to grab the girl and pull her back into the car. "Can't you come home with me?" Lizzy's eyes widened before a wide genuine smile crossed her face, "Your really strange Nana" The rich girl pouted jokingly glaring at the girl, "I'll get them tomorrow or sometime soon. thank you but i really really have to get home. Tanks for the meds too I promise i'll use them" "You better" the brunettes tone was serous while holding some humor. Lizzy noded in compliance and closed the car door waving goodbye as she made her way through the dark allies. Nana was worried and though she wanted to be the obedient little girl she was so well known as her worry for the girl overwhelmed her and she parked her car far from the area changing her heels to clean white sneakers and a large hoodie which she mentally borrowed from Lizzy.

 

Sneaking behind walls and small mill boxes Nana followed Lizzy, her home wasn't that far but it felt like a mile to the lazy brunette."I need to work out more" she told herself mentally stopping behind a wall and looking over as she viewed Lizzy move up the stairs to a small old looking home. "Okay she's good" Nana told herself preparing to turn around. "WHERE THE WERE YOU?" a voice yelled shaking the brunette and stopping her from moving, she turned back around with urgency to see what was going on. A big man,huge if she could be more specific pulled the small blonde into the home by her hair violently throwing her in as she seemed to nearly fall over. Nana gasped her eyes stretching as her fingers made their way over . She didn't feel right to leave, rather she stood there watching hearing the yells and screaming from inside the house, her heart ached, it hurt horribly, she wanted to bust in and take the girl away. Bitting her bottom lip she held her post staking in unsteady breaths. "AWWWW MY BACK PLEASE!!" it was Lizzy's voice and it sounded of agony. In the moment she gained a intense sensation of anger and pain stepping from behind the wall ad towards the building, though her steps were slow she continued to walk making her way across the street and to the house where the yelling continued with some rattling noises.  before she could make her way up the stairs the door was slammed open a small frame tumbling down the cement stairs, the voice she had gained to ask to see Lizzy caught in as she viewed the body at the bottom of the stairs, was she died? All Nana could see was blood, on her sweater, coming from her head and mouth, her beautiful blonde locks where tangled with her own blood. She looked up to see the figure standing with a cigarette in their mouth, it wasn't the man from earlier. It wasn't even a man at all. It was a tall woman in her mid 30s dressed in skimpy cheetah print puffing some smoke as she examined Nana. "Who are you?" she asked spitting something to the side. A disgusted expression spread on the brunettes face as she glared at the woman picking the bloodied body from the floor carefully. Even if Lizzy was dead or not, she wasn't going to leave the girl there."Is you her friend? cause that aint got no friends""WHO THE IS THAT?" a male asked from inside the house."DON"T KNOW" she didn't ask anymore questions rather she closed the home door without a care as Nana took Lizzy.Was she the girl's mother? Nana asked herself moving the girl into a more comfortable position, she didn't mind the blood, or the area, she didn't eve mind the anger that was boiling through her blood.All she cared about was Lizzy. Her eyes began to water and soon she was crying, it hurt her bad, all she could remember was the small girl crying in agony and now she was in her arms unconscious, or maybe... The brunette exited the thought from her mind as she continued to her car pressing the open button and pulling the passenger door open. Carefully she placed the body into the seat pulling the seat belt around her as the tears continued to fall, she couldn't control it at all. The event, the girl, everything was traumatizing and heart aching.

 

Nana sped home, lucky for her she wasn't caught or stopped. She made her way home, she had a personal doctor and didn't want the blonde to be taken from her side by hospital workers. Pulling up to the familiar mansion Nana moved to the gate man who worked their nearly every day except holidays and the days he wants off. "Hello miss...." his words tailed as he viewed the weeping girl. "Are you okay?" Taking deep braths as she tried to breathe Nana yelled "OPEN THE GATES NOW!!!" The man was scared since the young girl never ever raised her voice nor had he ever saw her cry other than when she was a child. Pulling in she was greeted with the maids who hurried to her car expecting to take her bags as they usually did. Nana opened the car after stopping it running around and opening the passengers door. She unbuckled the belt and took the girl's body out. "call the doctor" she shouted taking the body and rushing in the blood dripping with every step she took. The maids gasped but obyed calling the doctor as some followed behind her. "Miss let me take the girl?" the question was towards her and their confusion since her face was covered in blood. "No, No..." taking a breath in she made her way up the stairs followed again. "Just call the doctor please" she cried making her way into the huge bedroom she nearly stumbled as she placed the body onto the expensive covered king sized bed slipping onto the the floor and sobbing harder. "DAMN!!!! where is the doctors!"  A hurry of steps echoed moments later, Nana was expecting the doctors but was greeted by her older sister whose eyes widened as she viewed her blood covered sister and the mess of crimson the lead to the room. "Nana what happened" She was careful afraid and cautious when she moved over to her baby sister. Getting in enough air the brunette looked up to her worried sister her eyes red and tired. "Where's the ing doctors" The older girl was caught off guard by her sisters comment but didn't speak since she didn't have the answer. rather she looked to the girl on the bed. She had never seen the face before and was wondering what had happened, 'Are you hurt?' "No" "What happened?" she asked again her sister leaning her head against the side of the bed next to the legs of lizzy that limped over the side of the bed. "Don't ask cause i don't know" Before the girl could ask another question the doctor came in with an entire team behind him. "Nana I need you to move" the man was calm as he instructed the nurses to help the girl up. "NO NO I Need to stay here..." she gulped struggling against the men that escorted her out of the room, "I need to...stay...here"The older girl followed behind her sister exiting the room and letting the doctors work.

 

{Six hours and some minutes later}

"Nana Nana" her name was called and she was awake, she had become dazed and faded into a state where she heard voices but was too exhausted to respond. Her father had come over, her mother, and even her brother all came worried that their daughter and sister had been attacked but when they asked her questions she couldn't respond. She took a shower hours before and dressed in a light night gown and though most of the family had fallen asleep she was still awake."Yes?" she turned to the the nurse still dressed in her medical wear. "your friends coming through and she calling for you" the sentence jolted the girl from  her daze as she hurried up the now clean and spotless home, the marble glistening with no hint of the accident that occurred earlier in the day.As she moved into the bed room she slowed her movement bitting the bottom of her lips as she saw the men exit patting her shoulder wishing her the best in soft mums. She replied with a 'Thank you' and apologized for her first behavior which of course was forgiven.She moved to the bed the room door shutting close behind her, taking a seat in the chair she moved closer to the bed moving the chair closer. "Yo~" the voice was small murmur. "Yo? God do you know I thought you were...dead!" Nana shouted anger and sad but relieved. "Today was not unusual you know" The words broke what was left of her heart even more. "Don't...don't say that" "But it's the truth" Lizzy looked to her the white bandage wrapped around her forehead. "Thank you, I felt like I was dieing you know. All I could hear was your crying and...i tried to tell you I was fine but...I couldn't move or say anything" The brunette clutched the sheets lowering her head onto the blondes warm chest. "I felt like I was loosing a part of myself when I heard you crying in pain" Lizzy wasn't sure what to say, she wasn't used to such soft and warm words. "I don't know why but..." Nana lifted from the girl's chest looking down at her, "I felt like I couldn't lose you...even though i only met you today." Lizzy's lips parted slowly, "Come closer Nana" The brunette obeyed lowering her face, she was expecting a whisper of words but received soo much more. The blonde pressed her lips against the soft pink ones above her, Nana was surprised but enjoyed the touch. It was soft and warm, bringing her heart to a bit more ease. "I think your in love with me" Lizzy spoke pulling from the kiss, Nana blushed looking at her with a pout. "You're the one who kissed me" she folded her arms. "That's cause you were begging to be kissed" "Yahhh" Lizzy slapped her arms after hearing a groan from the blonde. "Oh I'm do sorry" "hahaha" Lizzy's laugh was weak but sincere. "It didn't really hurt that bad"  "Your so full of it" Nana looked from her annoyed. "Okay okay I'm sorry"  Nana lifted an eyebrow at the girl's apology. "You want another kiss?" Lizzy asked lifting a soft eyebrow. Nana didn't speak she stood from her seat and turned from the girl seeming to be making her way out. Lizzy shrugged it off until she saw the brunette turn to her quickly and kiss her lips. "I deserve a kiss" Lizzy smiled again pecking the soft lips inches from her own. "Yeah I guess" She said receiving a giggle from Nana."Don't make me laugh so much it hurts" Nana pulled away"Oh sorry" "Im joking" The brunette huffed turning to the room door. 'No I'm joking Nana. Don't you see I'm dieing" "Die then I'm done with you" The girl huffed continuing her way to the door."Yahhh Nana It hurts!" The girl turned back around in concern only to see a sneaky smile on the blondes lips her face turned to Nana. "That's not funny" Lizzy signaled for Nana to come back and annoyed she did return back to be greated with a soft smile. "I'm sorry. Stay with me tonight" Nana looked into the dark brown eyes before smiling a wide sweet look, "this is my room."

{The END!}


Did you like this chapter guys? I had to update today since i made a new story and felt so bad for not updating this one. My mind just won't stop with these stories and I wish I could stop but....I can't. welp i hope you guys enjoyed the angst type story, leave a comment below, send me kisses(Joking but one would be appreciated) and I'll see you all later byeeee.

Cute NaLizCute NaLiz