Hairstylist Miss.Yura

Girl Groups tales

"How mean." Sojin and Minah said looking to the ground.{Part3}

'After that, I went to the lab like before'

 

"Okay, it's done" Yura said brushing through the girl's fluffy white locks.

"Thank's Yura!" Hyeri spoke moving her hand's to the front pockets of the pants. " Ah, you get 100 yen for my hair..."

As the girl continued to look for the money Yura smirked leaning to the side and pecking the girl's glossed lips that tasted like sweet peach.

her own lips Yura spoke, " Thank you for your continued patronage."

Hyeri awkwardly smiled at the older student "Err, it's my pleasure"

'The only difference from before is that 100 yen changed to a kiss'

Yura leaned in to the girl who stood from her seat pulling her into a hug which Hyeri tried to avoid.

"Yura! Could you cut our hair" Minah asked walking in with Sojin by her side, the girl's hair now a darker red.

"Oh welcome guys come take a seat."

"Well, I'm off." Hyeri spoke making her way to the door.

"Yeah come again." The chemistry student smiled to the blushing girl.

"Make it cute today" Minah demanded cutely pouting a bit.

Hyeri watched as the brunette ran her fingers through the girl's noir locks smiling as the carefree student pecked the taller girls cheek aggravating Hyeri who walked out slamming the door.

 

{Lunch Time}

Hyeri sat down with Sojin and Minah who ate with her in the class room. She ate vigorously chomping on her food.

"What's up Hyeri. Whatcha mad about?" Sojin asked placing her water to her lips drinking a bit after asking the question.

"Yeah snowball why you so mad" Minah mocked making the girl even more angry.

"Yahhh I'm not mad" she threw her sushi roll at the girl who fell over trying to dodge it, Sojin just laughed watching on.

A click sounded and Sojin looked waiting to see who was entering the room. "Huh so you gals are having lunch here?" 


"Yeah Yura, how about you? Isn't the third year building over there?"

Hyeri inspected the tall girl as Sojin questioned her, her brown eyes immediately darted at the pink bow in the girl's hair that wasn't there before.

She knew the chemistry student well enough to know that she hated anything overly cute and girly so the entire look was off, well according to Hyeri who had an entire conversation in her mind over the girl's appearance.

"A delivery stylist" Yura spoke interrupting the girl's though, she lifted the kit she held to show that she had her equipment with her.

"ohhh,judging by your silly hair you must have had some fun." Hyeri said giving a snarly comment which only made the woman smile in reply.

"You right, everyone was playing around with me. Comfort me Hyeri" she leaned down to the girl sitting in the desk near her.

Hyeri moved her head away from the older girl's view "Hmpf, leave that to someone else."

"Ahhhhh" Yura moved in closer even though the girl moved her head from her. "Your hair is sticking out a bit. I'll fix it for you"

Sojin and Minah looked on still eating their lunch "Just when I did it this morning. Your hair really is unruly." She touched the younger girls bangs.

"Don;t you think your skills are just bad." 

"Aigooo just let me fix it" Yura smirked moving closer to the girl's face combing her hair flat and totally ignoring the two on lookers.

"You two are close huh?" Minah spoke shocking Yura out of her moment with the long hair brunette who only looked in Minah's direction her hands not leaving the girl's head.

She quickly took the girl's comment to her advantage and wrapped her arm around Hyeri's neck pulling her into a hug. "Aah we get that alot"

"No we don't! We're not close!"

Hyeri removed the chemistry student's arm from around her neck pinching the beauties cheeks.

"But you are pretty close" Sojin added getting up from her seat, she had already finished her lunch unlike the petite snow haired girl who wasn't even half way through her meal. "What are you getting mad about?"

*Ding dong*

"Oh, the bell. Let's get back to class." Minah said to her friends Sojin following her out of the empty class room.

"Okay finished. Lets get back" Yura rustled the girl hair standing up and turning from Hyeri.

"Hurry up guys!" 

"Got it"

Yura moved only a few inches before she sensed that the younger student wasn't moving anywhere.

"what is it?" She turned to the girl again.

"Ah. Well, about the payment..."

"Oh" Yura smiled a soft cheeky one that allowed her eyes to close into crescent moons.

She slipped her hand into the girl's hair moving in and kissing her cheek. "It's okay, I'll let you off for once"

She removed her hand and walked further catching up with the two girl's easily slipping into their rather dull conversation about celebrates.

"That's lucky" Hyeri thought touching her hair that Yura had just played with "but...somehow it's unsatisfying." 

She catched up to the Yura who fell behind waiting for the younger to catch up, suddenly she grabbed the older girls head turning it and pressing her lips against Yura's.

She ran her finger through the long hair holding onto the bow and clipping it out of the girl's hair, letting it drop to the floor. She then pulled away and continued to walk.

"Oh yeah, Yura," Sojin turned back stopping her movement. "Can you lend me your modern Japanese textbook later?"

Before the girl could receive a answer Hyeri pushed through both of them, Minah and Sojin.

"What's with her?" Sojin looked on while Minah turned around.

She viewed the tall student standing there her hair a bit messy than it was before and the bow on the floor, "huh?" she said as Sojin turned as well. "How come your hair is so tousled, Yura?"

The girl smiled a bit before responding "How rude, don't ask such things."

"Haah?" Minah said confused at the response. "I just don't get you"

"Yeah and no one gets you either" Sojin commented jokingly making her way out as she dragged the nosy girl with her.

{Part 4}

{Yura-When looking at her defenseless figure, that trusts me wholly, I just can't resist.}

Yura made her way into the chemistry room, to her surprise the Chemistry teacher was still in the room.

"Hello" she smiled politely at the slender man dressed in a trench coat.

"Oh Yura don't worry I'm already leaving."

Yura walked further into the room "Oh, don't worry, since I'm the one renting the place"

"How are sales? Is the business going well?" He asked packing some papers into his brief case, the girl figured her had asked the question to pass time.

"Well more or less" Yura skipped around her reply. "Seeing as I made some regulars."

She started pulling some tools out setting up the area.

"I see, so you're busy every day."

"Indeed. Every single day I'm doing bed hair" She pulled some products from the coverts. "I pretty much remembered all the head's shapes, and the places of the moles."

"Ah, real model son. Do your best for your family.

"Well, that too, but...I don't want to pass it on to anyone. That might be the most important right now"

"Oooh, aren't you passionate." The man joked making his way to the door. Yura only laughed at the comment bidding the man goodbye.

She waited  for a bit in the room thinking about one person.

'Hurry up,Hyeri, because I've been waiting till now.'

'Before I lose my patience'

The room door opened and a familiar blonde stood by the door looking directly at the brunette who smiled softly.

"Welcome."

 

{Days later}

"Uwah, i got sand in my mouth." Hyeri said spitting at the ground. They were in gym and lucky for them it was hot that day which meant they were playing outside.

Soccer was the game of choice and Hyeri wasn't the athletic type, she along with Minah, who hated gym very much sat by on the wooden bench.

"urgh that's gross. my hair is a mess,too"

"How about going to Yura?"Minah asked.

Hyeri froze for a moment before speaking. "urgh eh?"

Minah sighed before pointing the the outdoor water shower which was there for kids who had to wash their hands or faces.It wasn't an actual shower however.

"Just get your hair shampooed over there. how about it?"

She moved her hand through her hair before half agreeing. "uhhm, I guess so."

As she washed her hair with no shampoo since she forgot to bring it Hyeri thought. 

"Recently, I feel guilty about going to the chemistry lab"

The water wasn't doing anything for her hair so she decided to go to the chemistry room.

Barging in dressed in black shorts and a white short sleeved t-shirt Hyeri took a seat arms folded.

"Can you wash my hair?"

Lucky for her Yura didn't have anyone else in the room, rather she was doing some studies but she decided to drop them and was the girl's hair.

Hyeri leaned back Yura moving the sweet smelling shampoo through her hair washing it away till the water was clear rather than foamy.

"Does it itch anywhere?" she asked her hand behind the girls head.

"My back hurts"

"Be patient" she spoke lowering down and kissing the girl who's eyes were closed to prevent shampoo from getting in.

"Ugh, got sand in" Yura said removing the little material from .

 

'The thing I'm feeling guilty about, is us still shamelessly acting like normal friends'

 

Hyeri opened her eyes looking at the girl above her. "You...don't play with my body."

Yura lowered her kiss smooching the girl's neck which only made Yura jerk more. "What did I just say!"

"Be still, or your clothes will get wet."

She moved her lips lowering making Hyeri shiver a bit, her skin really was sensitive and the girl's kiss on her neck didn't really help her stop the movement

Yura enjoyed the girl's obedient behavior and left her hand under the girl's shirt, "Wha- Yura!"

"Hm?" Yura lowered her movement which caused the girl to jump.

"St-STOP!" she pushed the girl off her, Yura hitting her back against one of the long desk pain running up her back.

"Ouuuch. What are you doing Hyeri?" she rubbed her back gently.

"I should be asking you that! Why are you always groping me like that?"

"Why you ask?" Yura found seating on the top of the desk narrowing her eyes at the girl whose hair dripping all over her.

"Going this far, do I really need to spell it out for you?" Hyeri looked up at the woman surprised already knowing the words but noe speaking. yura looked at her more intently and the girl lowered her gaze.

"What's with that. I don't get it!" Hyeri stood up straight turning from the brunette and to the door. " I really don't understand...what the hell you're talking about. It's so cryptic."

The snow feathered hair girl made her way out the room closing the door.

"Hmmmmm" Yura sat along on the desk still looking at the door where the girl just exited. "Maybe it was too soon..."

'What a surprise attack. I get it, you don't allow half-assed things...but suddenly telling me I- I'm such a loser'

The girl sat at her desk in class her hand in her palm as she hair through straight and shiny fluffed out, it was cute but she didn't like it since she thought she was too old for that.

Her friends looked on with a smile. "You look totally spiritless" Sojin said playing cards with Minah. 

"Hey" Minah turned to her after dropping one card on the desk which received a groan from Sojin, "If you're fighting with Yura, you should get up and apologize."

"Why are you acting like I'm at fault?!" She yelled at them the two girls already used to it.

"because unlike you, Yura is a respectable person."

Hyeri turned from them moving her hand to "."

Sojin looked at her friends long unruly hair. "It's only annoying because your hair is growing long. Come here" she directed with her hand "I'll cut it for you" She offered rummaging through her thing.

Sojin pulled out a pair of scissors pulling a thick lock of hairs and moving the scissors to it. "Minah hold her down!" She told her friend as the girl wiggled beneath her.

Sojin snipped of two pieces and the cut was not so bad but it looked like a mistake. "Gyaaah" she yelled pushing them away fro her steaming mad.
"Yah we were just trying to help" Minah yelled at her a bit surprised at the little girl's scream, it was louder than usual. "Shut up, both of you Shut the hell up"

"So mean" they both pouted as Hyeri moved out the room and hurried to the nearest mirror.

" I can't fix this..." she thought looking at her hair in the mirror. "How is she always doing my hair?"

 

'Slowly i started to realize Yura's feeling and also my feeling. But to admit this, I still need more resolution,and preparation my heart.

So she could at least try to match my pace'

The girl continued to look touching her hair.

"Ugh the cut does stand out...those idiots!"

She continued looking on until she felt a grip on her hair pulling it and her head back harshly.

"Ouch what the hell?" she looked up her eyes meeting the blazing ones of the taller student who looked strangely angry, it was a rear look which Hyeri had never seen before.

"Yu-Yura...?"

"Who did you let cut it?" Hyeri didn't really know how to respond so she kept quite. "You...just letting some other person cut your hair without my permission."

"Huh?"

"Tch." Yura released her grip walking away from the stiff girl.

"w-why am I the one getting snapped at?"

 

{Next Day} 

Hyeri walked to the chemistry room as she usually did but this time the door was locked. She paused for a bit then tried again but it was obvious, the door was really locked.

She looked at the door and saw a note written in bold black marker  {We are closed today} it read surprising the girl since yura was always open, and if not she would still do her hair.

 

{At the salon}

A older woman handed the cash to Yura, the girl smiled politely "I'm sorry. My father is out today."

"i don't mind. You're becoming quite talented too Yura" the woman complimented her.

"Well then goodbye" Yura smiled and bid the woman goodbye, she was luckily the last customer of the day.

She sat down in one of the fancy faux leather chair leaning back in it, allowing her head to rest against the soft cushion. She was warned out from the busy day without her fathers help.

She closed her eyes a bit not because she was sleepy but rather to ease her mind. the door clanged open moments later but Yura didn't look she just ran her fingers through her hair.

Hyeri had walked into the shop and saw the girl relaxing, it made her upset so she walked over to the brunette who's eyes were still closed and made her way onto of her Yura's eyes opening at the creak of the chair.

"The place I usually go to is closed, so I had to come here. Are you still open?" Hyeri asked. 

Though surprised Yura responded "Yes."

"My hair...they cut my hair, those idiots. Even thought I thought you could fix it for me why aren't you there? It troublesome" Hyeri said sitting up on the girl's lap Yura's waist between her legs in the chair.

"Today..." Yura slipped her hand onto the younger girl's shirt. "My father is at the city meeting, so he let me take care of the shop." she ed Hyeri's shirt griping onto it and turning their positions.

Hyeri was now below her on the chair and her above. 

"But you wouldn't come anyway, right?" she asked leaning into the girl's face. She moved her hand onto the girl's exposed chest which revealed held in a pink bra decorated in a striped pattern. The sensation of Yura's touch made Hyeri jerk.

"Not running away? Isn't that your specialty?"

"No I'm not" She griped onto Yura buttoned shirt collar lifting herself up and pulling the girl lower, she kissed her lips harshly, Yura didn't mind however she knew the girl would be melting in her hands soon.

Yura moved  again and touched the skilled brunette slid her tongue into the girls mouth gliding her tongue against the girl beneath her. their tongues fought back and forth for a minute and yura could feel Hyeri's legs clamp down on her own. Enjoying the girl's moans that begin to escape the red lips Yura begin grinding against Hyeri who grabbed hold of her tightly, holding her own body still and then shuddering against the girl above her again. Both girl's were into each others mouth lost in the moment.

Hyeri pulled away breathing heavy her cheeks flushed, Yura simply her lips enjoying the girl's expression. Hyeri moved her arm over her eyes leaning in the chair as ura kissed her neck and moved lower.

"Hay Yura, next time tell me when you're closed."

The girl stopped for a moment and asked a simple question, "What's with that all of the sudden?"

"just making sure is all, because I'll get angry if something like today happens again."

Yura traveled her hand lower reaching the girl's but deciding to make the eager snow haired annoying easily angred girl wait.

"If...if you aren't there when I come. I feel really left behind."

"Okay..." Yura pecked the girl's earlobe "got it" she finished pushing into the small frame beneath her.

"Ah!" Hyeri moaned loudly arching her back at the intrusion which she awaited for.

The brunette continued to pump slow movement's into the the girl who cryed beneath her.

"Ahhh~ God Yura go faster" she begged feeling an intense pressure building in her.

"Aren't we being honest" Even at a time like this Yura couldn't help but tease the girl.

Kissing Hyeri hard again she obyed enjoying the moans the girl was releasing .

 

Seems like when it's Yura, I want to be touched all over

Hyeri woke up next to Yura who seemed to be sleeping soundly, a site that agitated Hyeri a bit but truly she enjoyed it.

She sat up on the bed feeling the warm rays seep through the girl white curtains.

"Sit, we stayed up all night" she blushed a bit remembering the night with Yura.

"Huh?" Yura got up feeling the girl's movement as she searched for her clothes. "Are you going home Hyeri?"

"No duh, it's time for student's to go to school" The girl shot at the brunette who sat up moving her body to the edge of the bed, enjoying the site of the half girl getting ready.

"Can you stop eating me alieve with your eyes" Hyeri spoke causing Yura to laugh.

"I always do it but you have a problem now? Is it cause i ed you so hard last night"

Hyeri shot a death glare at the Skinny girl who smirked a bit moving her hand through her long locks and touching the shorter girl's hair.

"Well then let me do your hair"

Hyeri smiled turning to the brunette who kept her hand in the feather like hair "isn't obvious?" She kissed the palm of the brunettes hand.

"Aren't you just bubbly after " 

"Hay shut up" Hyeri pinched the older girl's cheek.

"yeah yeah, I'm going to take a shower are you coming?"

"I don't want to be late..."

"when have you every cared about being late" Yura asked moving off the bed only in her .

"Well...?" 

Hyeri gulped a bit before nodding and following.

{After a too long bath}

Since Yura's home was connected to the shop it made getting her hair done that much easier, "Oh Hyeri?" Yura's father asked seeing the girl getting her hair flatened and sprayed.

"Ah excuse me for disturbing you uncle"

"Oh no it's okay" He smiled.

"Morning dad" Yura said sweetly to her father.

"Morning honey, make sure you eat before you leave" he reminded his daughter kissing her on the forehead before he made his way to the kitchen.

"Aren't you sweet" Hyeri commented.

"Ofcourse I'm sweet" Yura laughed at the disagreeing girl.

"Yahh I can be so sweet" she repeated finishing the girl's hair and pecking her cheek."Yura?" Hyeri eyes widened at the girl's bold move while her father was still in the house.

"Oh don't worry it's a kiss on the cheek"

"Now eat some food" she spoke moving to her kitchen as Hyeri followed.

{School}

Hyeri walked through her class early in the morning  her friends surprised by her appearance.

"Wh-Why is your hair done?" Minah asked.

"I did it myself." She lied continuing her walk to the chemistry room.

"Liar" Sojin yelled.

Hyeri opened the chemistry door Greeted by a seated Yura.

"Welcome" she smiled.

"Why are you here? even though I left the house first"

"I thought you'd come here, so i beat you to it"she smiled watching the girl take a seat on top of the table.

Yura smiled moving between the girl's legs and kissing her lips.

"Hay don't kiss my neck. I have enough hickeys from last night"

"Aww but I thought they complimented you" She joked receiving a light slap from Hyeri.

"Fine I guess I'll just kiss you down there" she lifted the girl's shirt.

"No" 

Yura couldn't help but laugh at the girl's cute expression.

"Oh my your too cute"

"yeah yeah whatever"

{The End}

Did you guys like the story? Leave a comment below and tell me what you think.

I will be updating soon so yeah look out for that. 

Welp bye peeps.

Cute Hyeri and Yura