Hairstylist Miss.Yura

Girl Groups tales

Part 1

On the first floor of the advanced classroom building is a chemistry lab.

"Huh,going to the lab again" A teacher asked dressed in prim black suit paints, a typical white shirt accompanied by a blind tie, he taught music and was accompanied with the young student.

"Yeah" Hyeri said rubbing her fluffy and messy hair "I'll probably be late for PE so please make a excuse for me teach, I know you guys are friends and all"

"Yeah yeah " The man spoke used to the girl often lateness to class but she was nice and extremely smart so he often let it slid and made excuses for her.

Hyeri reached the familiar door marked with the student name 'Yura '

"Mornin' YURA!" The girl yelled opening the class room door and making her way in.

"Oh Hyeri you came"

"Yeah, don't i always" she walked toward the girl dressed in a long white and furry cardigan accompanied by blue skinnies and a plain blue T-shirt that hid her curves.

"Today you have total bed hair, as usual" Yura smiled running her fingers through the shorter girl's hair and playing with t.

"Yahhh that's why I'm here and don't touch" She moved the girls hand from her head, Yura just smiling in response and moving i=over to a desk of supplies and hair products.

"Well, sit down then. I'll give you the best look"

"Please do so." The student obediently sat down.

"I have PE first period so please hurry"

"Gotcha" The brunette replied working her magic on the snow white haired girl.

A few minutes of washing, blowing, and combing later before Yura stopped finished.

She handed the excited student the square medium size mirror she kept on the table.

"WHOOAAA!" Yura exclaimed in her high tone as she checked out her smooth and tamed hair.

Yura leaned over the girl's shoulder and spoke, "Your bangs have gotten long,hmmm."

"Really?" Yura touched her hair as she turned her head slightly to to view the older student.

"Should I cute them?"

"Yes please" 

Yura slipped her hand over to the table where her equipment was, she took a sharp silver scissor.

She turned Hyeri's chair to her moving closer and clipping the girl's hair.

'A beautiful girl' Hyeri thought as she realized how close the student was to her.

 

'Whoa her face is close. Somehow, it's a bit...embarassing' Hyeri thought lowering her head in embarrassment.

 

"Hey,don't look down" Yura moved her hand to the girl's chin lifting her head up back to the position it was before. "Uwah!"

"Close your eyes" the girl instructed as she started to brush the hair from the girl's face with her hand.

The movement stopped for a bit and Hyeri wasn't sure what was going on so she opened one eye "Hurry...up" as she spoke the last word Yura moved in kissing the student on the lips.

She pulled away slowly looking at the surprised girl.

Yura smiled laughing softly, "Just now, you were begging to be kissed."

"Tha-that's BULL" Hyeri was annoyed and surprised. "That was clearly a gesture for getting my hair cut!"

"Wahaha,joke joke! The urge just came over me" The girl admitted with her charming smile.

Hyeri face softened and Yura smiled again leaning on the side of the table her head resting in her palm. "Forgive me."

 

'Somehow if I think about it..."

"Hyeri's hair is really soft too"

'In her words, I can feel some meaning'

 

"It makes me want to keep my fingers in it." The student continued lacing her fingers through the snow white hair and pecking the girl's lips one more time.

"YURA!" a voice sounded from outside the door causing the brunette to pull from Hyeri's lips.The two were behind a curtain which was primarily for experiments but Yura used it for washing hair.

"hey do you have color stripper? Cause today is hair control" Sojin asked her vibrant red hair passing her waist to flowing behind as she walked in.

"Ah, I have it. Is spray okay?" Yura asked walking from behind the curtain handing the product to her friend.

Hyeri made her way out to quite as her heart raced uncontrollably.

"Oh, I could also color my hair black agin...How long would it take?"

"I could do it in one hour"

Hyeri continued to walk but stumbled a bit knocking a tray over.

"Oh, Hyeri? You're here too?" Sojin asked turning in the direction of the noise, viewing the girl pick up the tools and tray.

"I'm going" The snow haired girl stated making her way out after putting the tray back.

"Huh really? But I didn't finish cutting yet."

Hyeri turned to the girl annoyed "No need to! And i won't be coming again"

"What is she mad about" Sojin asked Yura who only spoke on the money the girl owed her.

"Shut up! I have no money for some license less barber!"

"Wahhh don't say that..." Yura smiled giggling a bit as well, she enjoyed how adorable the girl was even thought she was mad. 

"Hyeri"

"What!?"

"Come here tomorrow too"

Viewing the girl's smile Hyeri blushed not sure what to say. So on a whim she ran out the room leaning against the wall beside the door. Yura only looked on as the girl left.

", she's playing with me." The snowed hair girl spoke to herself her hand's running through the sleek hair.

 

Part 2

"Hyeri your hair is so messy lately. Don't you get it done by Yura?" Sojin spoke eating a donut in class as she leaned against her friends desk that luckily was right nest to Hyeri's.

"Really? I just can't get up in the mornings so..."

A slender hand ran along Hyeri's neck causing the girl's body to jerk surprised 
"Heeeh, it that's it..." Yura wrapped her arm around the girl's shoulder pulling her in to a side hold. "You can just come around lunch time."

"Ah Yura..." Hyeri smiled awkwardly.

"I'm going to make your hair look really cool."

"D-Don't worry! Recently my hair has calmed down. Hair look at this nice do." Hyeri spoke touching her curly messy bed hair.

"You really need to go." Sojin spoke pushing her friends head back with a smile at the girl's obvious lie.

"How mean Hyeri" Yura spoke into the girl's ear in a whisper. "Why don't you come see me when you're free" she turned to girl around so that she could face her.

"Yeah i always go there to hang out"

"You hang out there too much" Yura spoke to Sojin who just giggled it off.

"Got it, I'm gonna come. Now take your hand off" she moved Yura hand from around her moving herself from the woman's close hold.

"Great, make sure to come today cause I'm waiting for you." the chemistry student smiled patting the white haired girl's shoulder.

 

'I don't want to go there...or rather, I don't want it to be just the two of us.'

'I'm afraid our relationship is becoming something different.'

{Chemistry room}

Hyeri sat in the chair her leg tucked to her chest just for the fun, Sojin had given her sweets at lunch so she still had a er she was snacking on.

Yura had put in hair pins and sleeked Hyeri's hair back as she continued snipping off ends, "really, what's up with this hair. Didn't you want to make me look really cool?"

"yes,yes just wait a bit. I'm doing the back right now."

"...damn" Hyeri spoke remembering to the touch of the older classmen.

'It feels just like always'

"Okay done. You look so good, one want's to assault you."

Hyeri chomped on her candy at the saying, annoyed.

"You,stop with that ual harassment already."

"Why?"

"Why" You ask? UWAH?!"

"What wrong?" Yura asked backing away from the jittery girl.

"There's hair on my back. It itches! Get it out, you botcher!"

Yura laughed the comment off "How mean" she smiled. "I'm not gonna take it out."

The brunette slipped her hand under the girl's shirt over the bare skin of her back.

"Got it?" Hyeri asked. "Haah, that tickled" Yura smirked sneaking her fingers over the girls flat stomach.

"Hah! what are you doing bastard!" the girl pushed Yura's head.

"There still might be hair under here" Yura sung continuing to move her hand under the girl's clothes.

"There isn't"

"Really?" Yura blew into the girl's ear as it burned blossom.

Hyeri jerked a bit at the touch "A-Ah! You don't blow into my ear idiot" she covered her ear.

"But I'm only getting the hair off."

Her hand's traveled up the girl's torso swirling over the girl's skin.

"Your skin is so sensitive" she cupped the girl's feeling the perky beneath a lace bra.

"Wahhh" Hyeri arched her back at the touch "That's my s! They are not to be touched!"

"Please just stop" her eyes became teary as she turned to the peachy Yura.

"Then let's make a promise" the girl spoke into Hyeri's pale ears in a rather serious tone. "Make sure to come here everyday."

"Hah? What's with that?" the younger student turned her head to view the brunette whose hands were now on her .

"Other-wise, I'll use force" Yura slipped her hands slowly into the girl's jeans.

"HIII! I got it, I got it! not there" 

Yura released her hold with a smile, "Oh great! Then give me a promise kiss, a smooch." 

Hyeri slumped over panting from the intense touching secession that had occurred only moments before.

She turned her head and instantly Yura's lips found her own pressing onto the girls cherry moisture lips. Hyeri wasn't sure what to do since she was falling deeper into the intense kiss Yura was giving her.

'Why a kiss. However you think about it, a pinky promise would've been normal'

'That's why I didn't want to be alone with Yura. In coming here, I'm accepting it.'

{To be continued}