The popular girl's crush

Girl Groups tales

 

{Part 1}

Nana walked through the halls of the high school, it was still morning and she had enough time to make it away from the stupid groupies who bestowed them selves with the tittle of being her friends. Nana's father was a big millionaire who donated quite a bit of money to her school and of course in return they treat her like the queen of her own private world, but unlike her sisters, she didn't like the tittle at all. Opening her locker Nana slipped off her comfortable sneakers, she slipped into some heels, they weren't to tall but they did make her feel better about herself like a confidence boost, not that she need any. With rich brown locks that passed her curvy waist and twirled in loose curls, accompanied by plump lips and an ample chest Nana stood close to perfection but resisted the title.She checked herself out in the mirror she had placed up in her locker moving her hair here and there though no matter where she moved it she still looked perfect.She put some chap stick on her lips and grabbed a few books for her first block class before closing the locker.Kids were just beginning to arrive in school and as they passed her they bowed Nana politely bowing and smiling in response, she gained her kind nature from her mother who was a rather soft spoken woman compared to her strong voiced father who always advised her to be strong. The girl sighed it was a Monday and like any other teenager she hated Mondays, the brunette passed by the bathroom and thought it would be better to check herself out in a bigger mirror just in case missed anything she hadn't seen.

 

She placed her books on the long counter and wet her hand a little sleeking some fleeing hair back from her face. "Okay good" she smiled at herself in the mirror preparing herself to leave. But before the beauty could exit the bathroom she heard a weeping sound in one of the stalls, she was caught off guard since she didn't expect anyone to be in the bathroom. "Hello?" she spoke instantly smacking her hand to her forehead realizing how dumb she sounded, she wasn't speaking to someone on the phone, and why was she so afraid. The student wasn't accustomed to dealing with pain especially sorrow, her family were kind of a group of poker faced players well except her mother, they woman had no interest in such ideas of getting the upper hand. There was no response and for a moment Nana thought she was hearing things so she continued on her way out but slowly as she reached the door she pulled it open making her way to the all way but she didn't continue walking to her class rather she leaned against the door her ear pressing against it, then the same sound occurred but louder and it sounded like someone was in alot of pain. Immediately Nana ran back into the bathroom pushing the stall doors open each swinging until she reached the one at the very end. She stood still pushing the door softly and not to her surprise it was locked. "Are you okay?" she asked more satisfied with her question. No response. The girl sighed annoyed a bit. "I know you're in here" No response. "My names Nana I just want to know if you're okay" she said in a softer tone, one that was comforting and her mom usually spoke in whenever she would be sick or in pain. "Ye-yes i...I" It sounded as if the girl was shaking, her voice trembled with every word that escaped her lips. "I'm fine" she nearly seemed to cough out. Nana was even more concerned but hid it. "You don't sound okay" "Oh I'm fine" the tone was sweet but filled with bitterness. 

 

 

"What is going on?" Nana thought to herself. "Are you lying?" Nana wasn't sure of her presumption but decided that her gut feeling will have to do since she couldn't see the girl. "Wh-why" a long paused ensued before a low almost muffled groaned sounded from behind the stall "Why would i lie to a stranger?" "Because I'm a stranger giving you even more reason to lie" Nana found a spot against the wall near the stall. The voice behind the stall didn't sound for a while and Nana didn't mind, it sounded better than the painful noises the girl made. "Are you going to stay here?" The question was quite and spoken in an almost innocent tone. "yeah that's what I was hoping?" "Class is going to start soon" The girl didn't wait for a second to pass before speaking. "Exactly, which is why you should come out so we can go to class" She heard a light chuckle behind the awful grey painted stall. "Why are you doing this?" "Because..." Nana thought for a moment. She hadn't considered why she had the urge to view the girl and see what was wrong she just kind of stayed there. "Because of...because I'm worried about you" "Why, you don't know me" "Yeah" Nana leaned of the wall standing straight on her two heels her arms folded to her chest, "But I can't help it. You seem to be in pain" "I'm not!" the girl shot back her voice ached with harshness, not in tone but in sound as if was dry. "Please come out if I'm late I'll blame it on you..."

 

A long sigh echoed in the empty bathroom and then the sound of foot steps ensued, the stall door squeaked open and a small girl covered in a large hoodie that was far oversized for her, and baggy pants drooping low. She had long blonde hair, Nana could tell because it peeked out from under the hood. Her frame looked small but it wasn't noticeable because of the clothing. She turned her side to Nana not looking at the woman straight ahead, "You can go now" she looked to the ground her hand in the pockets of the hoodie. "I would love too but I still don't know if your okay" "I'm fine!" Nana was shocked she hadn't been yelled at like that in...in ever, her heart raced a bit but she didn't dare lose her temper. In the girl's fit she turned her head to Nana who held onto it, cupping her slender fingers on both sides of the girl's face. The brunette took a moment surveying the small girl's face, she viewed dull brown eyes and lips with cracks and dry skin, and then she saw them the purple and red bruises all over the girl's face. One was near her eye right on the bone, the other by her lips, on her cheeks, for a boarder explanation it was all over the girl's face you could hardly view the natural pale tint of the girl's skin. The blonde pulled away forcefully Nana nearly tipping over with the tug, she let go of the girl's face and the huge hood slid off revealing long sleek blonde locks dull as her eyes and lifeless, her hair was really long as if she had never gotten a hair cut.

 

"I have to go" The girl spoke as if she was bothered by something, Maybe it was Nana's expression, the girl was still trying to put together everything she just witnessed. Was she bullied, who hurt her so badly or rather why. hearing the bathroom door slam shut Nana followed behind the girl running as fast as she could among the busy bodied students lucky for her they all made a path hearing her shouts of wait "She is fast" Nana spoke to herself as she continued following, 'But I'm faster" A smirk came on the brunettes face as she followed behind, she was so used to heels that they seemed like sneakers to her.She ran down the flight of stairs reaching her long arms out once she was close enough she grabbed the fabric of the large hoodie, the girl stopped after felling the sudden restriction. She turned around to nana swiftly slapping away her hand, a action which stung alot. "Why are you bother me!" Lucky for them the blonde had made her way to the stair way and most of the kids had already made there way to class. "I'm worried about you"

"Why?" Nana was afraid because the girl sounded as if she was going to cry. "Because your so bruised up" "And?" Nana thought for a moment not sure how to explain her pure intentions. "Do I owe you something?" the girl asked breaking the brunette from her thinking. "No... why would you?" The girl looked her up and down before speaking again. "because they always want something" Nana found herself offended by the girl words, not the entire sentence but one word. "They? Please don't associate me with people I don't know" "Oh you know them, you live with them. Their all ing around you" 'Is she yelling at me?' Nana wondered as the blonde continued to speak moving from topic of people and the insensitive human race. "But..." Nana interrupted the girl who aimed her eyes right into the tall student's own. "But I don't want anything but to help you" The blonde let out a chuckle, a cold intensive and rather sarcastic one. "I don't need help" she turned from the girl who grew annoyed, the blonde made her way down a few steps before feeling a tug on her hoodie cover, a action which revealed her face. "What!" she turned to the girl who lifted an eyebrow moving down the stairs to face the smaller girl. "What? What! Do you see your face! did you ear the sounds that you were making in that bathroom?" Nana surprised herself at how loud her voice. "I hear it!" "So let me he..." 

 

"No. No! I don't..." The girl took a moment looking at the marble floor and back at the taller girl. "I don't need..." "Stop" Nana held the girl's face again finding the surprised expression of the smaller girl quite entertaining thought her bruises made her flinch. "what has been done to you?" the brunettes voice was soft almost soothing as she spoke softer than she had earlier."This?" The blonde snickered rudely looking at the ground before looking back at the taller woman "This is nothing" Her hands hard and ruff as the pulled Nana hands from around her face, the girl ped her jacket revealing a white stoop shirt dirtied with stains and what seemed to be dried blood. The girl pulled off the jacket tossing it onto the floor. The shirt was sleeveless allowing Nana to view the girl bruised arms littered with cute, wounds fresh and healed. The taller girl couldn't help but gasp as she saw all the things on the smaller girl's body. She heard a chuckle again turning her attention back to the girl's face. "You must be really sheltered" she spoke picking her jacket up and putting it back on making sure the hood hid her face. "And you...you must be in pain" Nana moved her hand to the girl's shoulder feeling her flinch from her touch. Silence passed between the two woman Nana waiting for the girl to say something but never really received any words. "What's your name?" "Lizzy" The girl spoke turning from the brunette and walking further on only to be stopped once more this time with a hold around her wrist. "Alright Lizzy lets go" The blonde turned to her with a questionable look after looking at her wrist held by the brunettes soft hand. "Let go" "No" Nana refused tightening her grip. "ing let go" Lizzy pushed the girl chest in effort to release the grip. "No!" Nana yelled this time pushing her closer and storming through the hall. The hallway was reasonably clear except for a few students who were at their lockers or going to the bathroom and other places. They would stop and bow at Nana but the girl was to preoccupied to smile and bow back, she continued tugging the resistant blonde behind her.

 

They reached to the main office and Lizzy could feel a sense of fear rising up , she wanted to say something but didn't know what to speak. Nana opened the door with her free hand pulling the girl into the room. "Nana!" the man said surprised by the student intrusion. The brunette apologized to the principle who told her that it was not a problem at all. She stood tall next to the petite girl near her. "Sir I will have to leave school early with Lizzy here" He looked at the blonde who lowered her head down and then back at the brunette. "Very well I will sign you two out" The man spoke with a smile, if with other student their would have to be a mini interview but because of the woman's status such an event never occurred. Nana cleared and bowed exiting the room as the principle told her to say hi to her father for him, a thing the brunette never did

 

"Where are we going?" The blonde spoke after a long time of silence. Nana smirked a bit glancing at the girl shorter to her. "So you finally decided to say something?" She turned to the corner where the front door to the school was. "Answer the question" The tone was bitter and seemed a bit concerned. Nana remained mum and decided to not speak until she reached  the car. Lizzy blindly followed waiting for the woman to answer as her grip on the girl's wrist softened. "Get in" Nana spoke standing by the passenger side and clicking the key that opened the door. "Okay let go of my hand" "If I do you'll run" The blonde shot a look at the woman which spoke without her saying anything. "Fine fine" Nana smiled softly releasing her grip but staying the the same spot near the passenger door. She watched the girl get in and closed the door for her before finally making it to the driver side and taking a seat closing her door before locking the car. "Put your seat belt on" Nana instructed to the blonde who rolled her eyes and clipped the belt. She smirked softly looking at the obeying blonde who was so reluctant moments before. "We're heading to the hospital" Sge said clipping her belt in and feeling the girl's stare without looking. "Why?" "Because you need it" "No I do..." "You do" Nana interrupted pulling out of the school parking lot. "And i won't hear anymore of you being fine because your not"

 


What do you guys think? Are you excited for the next chapter? I know I am. Leave a comment below and yeah I'll talk to you all later bye!!!! Love y'all.