Car Trip FINALE

Car Trip [Sungyeol and You]

You glared at the phone on the dresser. Sungyeol flashed an aplogetic look then picked it up. "Hello?...Ah how are you doing, Manager?...Yeah...Okay...Really?...How about tomorrow?...I'm not coming back in a few weeks so...okay...I hope so...Thanks," Sungyeol said. 

Once he hung up, he laid down besides you. You snuggled closer. "Finally," you sighed. 

"Sorry, Manager said that I still have some more recordings to do," Sungyeol explained. 

"Ah..Well, we're staying at the beach for a week right?" you pointed. 

"Yeah, and the concert is next month..I still have time," he yawned. 

"Okay okay, go to sleep, Yeollie," you cooed. 

He hugged you closer and kissed the top of your head. Sleep eventually overtook you guys, leaving the room now quiet and still. Tomorrow was the final destination, In Gangneum, you will be going to the city, Changhae-ro. It will be long journey but it was the onlu time you will spend with Sungyeol...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This time, you guys woke up late. Sungyeol woke you up and had you clean up while he packed the clothes. You yawned and streched. "Hmm! Me tired," you yawned. 

"That is what we get for playing around at night," he mumbled. 

You threw a pillow at him. "You're fault," you groaned. You walked into the bathroom and began to brush your teeth. 

Meanwhile, Sungyeol was already done changing and put the bags near the door. He put on his flip flops, waiting for you. You finished your morning duties and now started to change. You chose a green bikini, wearing a purple tanktop and white short shorts over that. 

"Ready to go?" Sungyeol asked.

You nodded. You took one bag while he took the other. You headed down to the lobby, checking out and eating a light breakfast at the cafe nearby. Sungyeol loaded the car, checked the gas and then you were on your way. 

Sungyeol sang some songs, trying desperatly to keep the tired you from sleeping. You laughed when he pointed some childish things, singing along with him when you knew the song, giggling most of the time. He smiled the entire time, keeping his eyes on the road. 

Soon, the countryside turned into giants buildings and the air was salty. One sign you were near the coast. "Almost there~" you sang. 

He pushed a little more on the gas pedal. "Jagiya, what time is it?" he asked. 

"Around 5 PM. We can have dinner out and then check in, sounds okay?" you suggested. 

He just went with it. You took some selcas and scenary photos, planning to make a collage later. "What are you doing?" you laughed. 

Sungyeol, making weird faces at the camera, shrugged. "I'm posing," he pointed. 

"Okay, okay, but then if I keep taking the same photos, then the camera flim will be wasted!"

He laughed, "Then I make different faces!"

"Why can't you be serious?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The trip wasn't so bad afterall. But you just had to delete at least half of your camera roll of Sungyeol's idiotic faces. You kept a few though, for keepsakes. You reached the hotel by 4 PM that day. You ran to the balconey and opened the doubled doors. The fresh salty air swept over you, giving you the full view of the beach. 

"Awah! So pretty!" you exclaimed. 

Sungyeol walked in, carrying the remaining luggage. He walked over besdes you and hugged you. "Such a nice beach," he complemented. 

You leaned back, relaxing against his touch. "We're going tomorrow though," you pointed. 

"Yeah, true true."

He let you go and sat down on the bed. "Let's just sleep and eat in. Tomorrow, I treat you out, okay?" he suggested. 

You wlaked over and sat on his thigh. "This is why I love you."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You were too excited to sleep in the next day. You woke up and got ready quickly. Sungyeol got ready right behind you. Once you both finished, he lead you to the car. You packed the beach bag filled with a volleyball, sunscreen, towels, and a bunch of water bottles. Sungyeol was prancing around in the parking lot, holding the beach umbrella in one hand, and the car keys in the other. 

"Go, go, go to the beach!" you cheered. 

"Go go go!" he repeated and started the car. 

The drive was short, and you both had breakfast at a local cafe. Once that was finished: finally, the beach. 

Sungyeol whooped and ran down to the waves. You pushed the umbrella in the sand, and setted up the blanket. Then you sprayed the sunscreen and took off your oversized t-shirt, which you used as a cover up, and ran to Sungyeol who was laughing as he jumped in the waves. 

You hopped into his arms, wrapping your arms around his neck. "Wahh! The beach feels so good!" you cheered. 

Sungyeol brushed his nose against yours and smiled. "I like this. This should be our every year gettaway," he pointed. 

You leaned in and pecked his lips. "Yeah, I totally agree."

Thus then, it became your gettaway and soon, in a few years, it became your honeymoon. :)

The end!