Car Trip (City 2)

Car Trip [Sungyeol and You]

You woke up snuggled into Sungyeol's back with your arm wrapped around his stomach. You groaned and sat up. He turned around and flopped on his stomach. "Baby, what time is it?" he asked. 

You glanced at your clock. "Around 8."

"We have to get going now," he groaned. His phone suddenly rang and he picked it up. "Hello?...Oh, hey Dongwoo. Yeah, we're in Namyangju right now. Hmm..yeah. See you in a few weeks," he said. He hung up and sighed. 

You got up and went to the bathroom to change and wash up. He started packing up the clothes and got the bags ready to be loaded into the car. You packed the rest of your things while Sungyeol cleaned himself up. "Ready?" you asked. 

"Hmm, lemme fix my hair," he mumbled while checking his hair in the mirror. You giggled. 

You then felt like you need to recheck your outfit. You wore a blue sundress with black flats and light makeup. You tried wearing less makeup so that you could look natural as possible. Sungyeol liked that because when you cry, you don't have black lines all over your face. It was meant to be a joke at the time, but you felt offended...now you kinda regret it. 

He walked out and smiled. He wore a grey t-shirt and jean skinny jeans. His black sneakers looked nice with his outfit and it matched yours. "Ready?" he asked. 

You nodded and he took both of your bags. You closed the door and ventured to the lobby. You checked out while Sungyeol was getting the car ready. "Thank you for staying with us," the lady said. 

"It was really nice here. I hope to visit Namyangju again," you smiled. 

"You and your boyfriend are so cute together. How long have you been together?" she asked. 

"We have been together for about 2 years now," you replied. 

"How cute. I hope you enjoy your trip," she bowed. 

"Thank you. Bye," you thanked. 

You dropped into the cafe inside the hotel and bought some bagels and a coffee for Sungyeol. You went to the car and hopped inside. "Here is your bagel and coffee," you said as you handed him his things. 

"Thanks. Now we're on our way to Hongcheon!" he smiled. 

As you both left the hotel parking lot, you the radio. "Oh, I know this band! It's,,,wait..I know this..." you pointed. 

"VIXX?" he answered. 

"Yea! Wait, how do you know?" you questioned. 

"Hoya danced and did his own version once with one of their songs."

"Ohh. VIXX is pretty good right?"

"Pfft, what do you mean? I barely know any of their son..OMG it's On and On!" he teased.

"Sungyeol, that is the song, you know right?" you explained. 

"Really? Oops." 

You laughed and clutched onto your stomach. "Omo, you're so funny~" you teased. 

"Choding at heart, --------," he said proudly. 

[-_-]

You arrived a couple of hours later. It was around noon and you already had a late lunch. Hongcheon was very much similar to Namyangju except it was slightly bigger.Once both of you were settled in the hotel room, you crashed onto the bed and sighed.  Sungyeol was picking something out of his pocket and nodded, as if he was checking something. 

"Oppa, what are you doing?" you asked. 

"Oh, um...it's a surpise," he said. 

"Okay..."

"Just um..chill. Okay? Okay," he suggested. 

You nodded and headed to the TV. You sighed as there was nothing much to see. Sungyeol sat behind you, mumbling about something. "Oppa, how long are we staying in Hongcheon?" you asked. 

"Not that long."

"Okay then," you replied. 

He put down what he was looking at and hugged your waist. You back was against his broad chest that you happen to like a lot, and his strong, long arms wrapped around you like how he would hold a teddy bear. "Me tired," he whined. 

You massaged his hands. "You have been driving too much. Soo...tell me what you were loooking at!" you said. 

"It's a surprise. So I can't tell you. If I tell you, then it wouldn't be surprise anymore, correct?" he concluded. 

"Fine" you said with a pouty face. 

"Aiya, jagiya, don't be sad. It's a VERY good surprise. But tomorrow, bring your swim suit."

"Okay..?" you laughed, quite puzzled. 

That night, you both went out to a Japanese resturant to eat When you went back to the hotel, you wanted to pass out just then. "Baby, you have to brush your teeth," Sungyeol pointed. 

You were laying on your stomach on the bed, not facing him. He walked over and started massaging your back. "Sweetie, get up~!" he cooed. 

You didn't reply. Then he took a pillow and lightly wacked you. "I hate you," he complained. 

"What a kid," you mumbled. 

He sighed and picked you up. You shrieked. "Sungyeol you put me down!" you paniced. 

"I thought you were asleep. You need to brush your teeth."

"Fine fine, I'm going," you assured. 

He put you down and patted your head affectionatly. "Good girl."

You walked to the bathroom, mumbling about how much you wanted to sleep. Sungyeol took off his shirt and looked for his pjs. You were done washing up and walked out, already changed in your pjs. You hugged his backside, kissed his shoulder and leaned on it. He turned his head and smiled. "Tired?" he asked softly. 

You nodded, subbing your cheek on his smooth shoulders. He sighed and leaned back a little. This moment was quiet and calm. His breathing calmed you down, kinda like a lullaby. To him, justing knowing that you are with him, is already relaxing. 

"Let's go to sleep," he said. 

"Ok. You change first," you yawned and got up. You climbed onto the bed and slipped under the covers. He walked to the bathroom with his clothes in one hand. Once he finished, he slipped under the covers next to you and pulled you in his embrace. Your soft breathing slowly lulled him to deep sleep. 

The soft moon light casted a natural light for you to see his sleeping face. You smiled. "I love you," you whispered and closed your eyes, meeting him in your dreams.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

|Next Morning

You woke up a little earlier then Sungyeol. You brushed your teeth and changed into a comfy atire. You wore your teal bikini and tossed a caramel sundress over. Sungyeol woke up, rubbing his tired eyes and sore muscles. 
"Hey, you have to get dressed," you pointed. 

He yawned and stood up. He streched, his muscles rippiling. You gulped and went to pack sunscreen. He brushed his teeth and then pulled on some dark blue swim trunks and tossed on a grey t-shirt [which he will be taking off later]. 

"Ready?" you asked, holding a swim bag with sunscreen and towels. 

"Ready."

You both headed down to the lobby. You both had breakast at the French bakery that was part of the hotel then set out to your surpirse. 

He went really far to covering your eyes with a blindfold. "Is this nesscary?" you asked. 

"Yes. Of course," he laughed. 

You sat paitiently, humming somthing under your breath while Sungyeol happily drove you to your surpise. The car stopped and you jolted in your seat. "Oppa, where are we?"

He didn't say anything. You felt someone's hand unbuckle your seat. Then strong hands lead you outside the car and made you stand still. "Oppa~" you whined. 

He then pulled it off with a flash. You blinked one time...two times. "EEEEEHHHH?!?!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED