Car Trip (City 2) continued

Car Trip [Sungyeol and You]

"A water park?" you questioned. 

He gave you a cheeky smile. "It's called Ocean World. I promise it will be fun," he said. 

You sighed. "Okay then."

Once you entered the park, you opened your mouth in awe. It was HUGE. There were water slides, and so much more. You glacned over at your choding boyfriend who had a hard time containing himself. "Wow, this is choding paradise huh?" you teased. 

"Let's go! Let's go!" he cheered. He took your hand and dragged you to the locker area. You changed out of the cover up and applied light sun block. Sungyeol justed finished and was waiting for you. 

Once you walked out, he just stared and blushed. "Um..do you know if they sell any other swim suits here?" he mumbled. 

"Hey hey, you invited me to the beach and then take me here. I didn't mean to look so y," you chided. 

"Okay okay. But I really like it," he pointed. 

Now it's your turn to blush. "Let's just go."

First was the lazy river, since you wanted to rest after the car ride. You were on a tube and he was hanging on lightly, drifting along with you. Then it was the water slides. "Biggest one!" he pointed. 

"No, Oppa! I'm scared!" you squealed. 

He then hugged you from behind and lifted you lightly. "Don't worry! I'm scared too!" he pointed. 

"Then what is the point of going on if you're scared?!?!" you scolded. 

"Because it looks fun. And I want to go on with you," he said. 

You couldn't resist that. "Okay then. I guess so."

"YEAH! LET'S GO, JAGIYA!" he whooped. 

He dragged you and you just followed, dreading the moment. Once you both reached the front of the line, you gulped. It was so high up. "Oppa~" you whined. 

"It's fine," he smiled. 

He sat down and patted the space in between his legs. You sat down and then it was push off. The wind whipped past you two, and the only thing you heard was Sungyeol's fast heartbeat and your screams. You held on him tightly while he was laughing and watching the way down. Suddenly, the impact of water hit you both, causing you two to break apart. You stood up and then laughed. 

Sungyeol was on his , staring at you like a little baby. You held out your hand and he took it. "Thanks and um..fix your bikini," he said. 

You looked at what he was pointing to. "Oh!" you squeaked. You fixed it and you both headed to the food court. 

He brought back your food and smiled. "Here we go~! Say 'ahh~'" he teased. 

You frowned but did it anyways. "Ahhh~!" you singsonged. 

He did the airplane treatment to you, causing you to giggle or scold him in frustration.

The next few hours were you and sungyeol going on rides, or just relaxing. The trip to the water park ended soon. The car ride home was quiet. His right hand was holding your left hand while his other hand was on the steering wheel. He hummed some tunes while you just relaxed. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So, did you like my surprise?" he asked. 

You took a towel and began drying your hair. "Of course. Today was super fun," you nodded. 

He smiled and pulled you into a hug. You relaxed into his arms and smiled back. "I wonder what the next city has in store," you said. 

"Well, that would be another surprise. You just have to wait."

"You know what oppa? I really like doing this. It's fun and we get to spend more time with each other," you chirped. 

He nodded and kissed the top of your forehead. "Yeah. me too."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning was the usual. You both cleaned up, packed up, and got ready to check out. Sungyeol was extremely happy this morning but you were tired. The trip to Changchon-ri was going to be a long one. You streched whil Sungyeol got the car ready. Breakfast was fruits and bagels. "Ready?" he asked. 

"Ready as I ever will be," you grinned. 

You hopped into the car. Sungyeol explained about what to do in Changchon-ri.  Your phone rang and you picked it up. "Hello?....Hey (bestfriend'sname)....Yeah, I'm on my way to Changchon-ri right now....Is Frankie okay?" you answered. 

Sungyeol chucked at the mention of 'Frankie'. It was the Shiba Inu he got for your birthday. "Tell her that your conversation is distracting me," he chided. 

You pouted. "Sungyeol said that you were bothering him with our conversation....Okay. Bye!" you said. 

"Much better. And I'm not trying to be rude," he pointed. 

You just smiled. "Okay~" you teased. 

This time he frowned. "What's so wrong about that?" he questioned. 

You punched his arm lightly. "I don't wanna tell you."

"Tell me! Or I'm seriously going to die," he whined. 

"Yeah right!" you pointed. 

"This fight reminds me of elementry school," he suddenly said. 

You raised one eyebrow. "Sungyeol, you're a choding. Of course this conversation is like elementry!" you laughed. 

He sighed. "Why must I be so choding?"

"You always sound so proud," you said sternly. 

The rest of the car ride was either quiet or filled with jokes and stupid facts [from Sungyeol. 

Once you both got to the hotel, you flopped onto the bed in your suite. "I'M SO TIRED!" you groaned. 

He flopped besides you. "ME TOOO!"

"Sleep is what we need! Forget about going out for dinner. Room service," you exclaimed. 

"This is why I love you," he mumbled into the pillow. 

Like so, dinner was room service and TV. After that, you both showered and because of Sungyeol's annoying crow imitation to tease you, that lead to a pillow fight. Finally, you both had the sleep you needed. 

 

|| Sweet dreams everyone