Car Trip (City 3)

Car Trip [Sungyeol and You]

You opened your eyes to see Sungyeol's sleeping face. You yawned and sat up. He groaned and turned around, facing his back to you. You smacked his shoulder, earning a protest. You walked to the bathroom and plucked out your toothbrush. You finished getting ready for the day, and walked over to Sungyeol, who stripped out of his pj shirt and was looking for his day shirt. 

"I don't want to wear green today," he mumbled. 

"Go brush your teeth," you said. You pushed him lightly and looked for your clothes and his. He shrugged and walked to the bathroom. 

The morning was slow. You both dressed and headed down to have breakfast. You ordered a latte while he ordered a black coffee. He sipped his cup with one hand while the other one was caressing the top of your clasped hands. You were staring at the menu, thinking about what to eat. "Jagiya, I didn't make any plans for today. What do you think we should do?" he asked. 

You pondered. "Maybe we just do some board games in the room and eat out," you suggested. 

"Sounds good," he smiled. 

You grinned back. He then placed his cup down. He tucked a loose strand of hair behind your ear. "Why do you always look so perfect?" he asked. 

You blushed. "What kind of question is that?" you laughed nervously. 

He shrugged. "I have the most beautiful jagiya ever," he pointed happily. 

"Choding," you huffed. 

You placed the orders and then continued to talk to Sungyeol about the plans. He nodded and listened to what you had to say. Lots of your friend teased you about how much Sungyeol was like a dog. You always laughed at that comment. But it wasn't strange that he was obediant. You and him always listened to each other. And that is what you loved about him. He was respectful and a great listener. 

"Here is your order," the waitress said. She placed down your food. 

Sungyeol picked up his fork and dug into his breakfast. You smiled and did the same. 

Once you both finished, you headed back to the hotel room. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Nothing is interesting on TV," you sighed. 

Sungeyol's head was rested on your lap while you flipped through the channels. You changed into one of Sungyeol's big T-shirts while he wore sweats only. You brushed your hands into his hair, and gave the remote to him. He pressed some random numbers, waiting for a good channel to pop up some how. "Oh, there's a drama going on," he pointed. 

You looked up. It was one of the old dramas but who cares. He adjusted his position so his head was comfy on your lap. You back was leaned against the pillows. 

After finished the episode, Sungyeol asked to go to the pool since it was pretty hot. You gave in since there was nothing to do anyways. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Your boyfriend is so good at swimming huh?" he grinned cheekily. 

You just rolled your eyes playfully. "Uh huh," you said back. 

He did a thumbs up before returning to his watery paradise. You sat on the edge of the pool, watching Sungyeol swim. Your blue bikini matched with his blue camo swim trunks. You sighed and kicked a bit. "Sungyeol, you're going to become a prune soon," you called. 

He swam back to you. "A little more?" he asked, giving a puppy face. You frowned. 

He then caught you by surprise by pulling you in the pool. "AWAH!" you screamed. 

The water hit you, and you stood up. "Waeee?" you whined. 

He pushed the strands away and smirked. "What's the point of going to the pool yet you're not going in it?"

"I dunno!" you pressed. 

He just splashed water in your face. "Okay then," he shrugged. 

"Hey!" you shouted. You tackled him, pushing him in the water. 

"Nooo!! My hairr" he teased. 

You pushed once more. "Take it back!" you squealed. 

He shook his head. "No way!" he pouted. 

You pushed him. "I hate you," you huffed. 

He kissed your nose bridge. "I love you too~" he smiled. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the pool, you both went back to change to go out and eat. After that, you returned and played a card game before sleeping. You chose Slap since you really like that game. "I win, AGAIN!" you laughed evilly. 

He sighed and pouted cutely. "Awah, I lose."

You collected the cards. "Okay, okay. Enough for today. We have to sleep," you pointed. 

He stood up and took off his shirt, and looked for his sweats. You changed into a tank top and white yoga pants. You climbed into the comfy blankets and waited for Sungyeol. He came back, with a grey t-shirt and his sweats. He turned off the lights before joining you. 

"Good night," he mumbled. 

"Hmm...good night," you replied. 

He pulled you closer and smiled. "I can't wait for tomorrow."

You nodded. "Now sleep. We have a long drive," you pointed. 

"Okay," he yawned. 

The soft beats of his heart echoed in your ear and then...

-

-

|Good Night Everyone

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR NOTE: It's like 10:55 PM here in California. Okay, okay nuff said. Next chapter is the final one! Please look foreward to it! Bye bye! :D