Car Trip

Car Trip [Sungyeol and You]

"That should be the last of the bags," Sungyeol grunted as he tossed in the last duffel bag. "Whoo! Baby, what did you pack?" he asked. 

You just shrugged. "I packed some nun-chucks, bricks, and a katana for this road trip," you joked. 

His eyes widen. "Really?" he asked, quite shocked. 

You punched his shoulder lightly. "You should tell by now that I was joking," you said. 

"Okay, okay. Now for he exciting part: Are you excited?!" he cooed, pretending he had a mic in his hand and pointed it towards you. 

"Yeah~! This trip is going to be so awesome!" you said in a high pitch voice. 

He laughed. "Let's get started!" he cheered. 

You both hopped into the car and got comfy for the ride. "Okay, gas check?" you asked. 

"I filled up the tank, got the tires changes, the batteries changes, and the radio system has all of our favorite stations," he said. 

"Great, let's get started," you encouraged. 

Once he started the car, you instantly felt relaxed. These kinds of car trips with your boyfriend usually don't happen. He told you once that if he would wish for anything, he would wish to have the whole year, just with you and his family [that includes his Infinite brothers], to do nothing and travel all over the world. You loved that idea but you have only gone on two trips with him, one to Jeju for a music video and one to his mom's place. 

You sighed and put on your sun glasses. He smiled and turned up the volume on the radio. Infinite's Be Mine just began. He turned to you, while you turned to him. Sly smiles appeared on both of your faces. You both began to belt out the song and somehow, dance a bit. It has only been 10 minutes into the car ride and both of you can't handle the excitement. 

The next hour was just filled with corny jokes [from Sungyeol of course] and some singing and wise facts [from you]. Then, it was quiet in the car but it was a good silence. Your window was down and the wind flowed through. Even though your hair maybe a huge mess right now, Sungyeol couldn't help but to glance at you. 

The sun was gleaming through, making you look like you were from a photo shot. He smiled bigger. He enjoyed this view, espeacially when you are right here, beside him on this adventure to the coastal city. 

It was almost dinner time and you reached your pit stop. It was a hotel in Namyangju, near one of the historical temples. He parked and only grabbed his clothing bag and yours. He lead you inside and asked for the room key. "Wait, you already booked the hotel?" you asked. 

"Actually, I planned this trip about 3 months ago. I wanted to have some time with my beautiful jagiya but never found the time. So I asked for this month off and the boss agreed. Infinite has this whole month off. And I chose to spend it with you. All of our pit stop hotels have been booked and when we arrive, we just crash. We're staying here for 1 day for some sight seeing then it's back on the road," he explained. 

"Awah, my boyfriend is so smart~" you cooed. You pinched his cheek lightly then kissed it. He just smiled proudly. 

Once the lady gave him the key, you both walked up to your room. You slid the key and heard the "zzing" sound. You opened the door and ran to the fluffly bed. You jumped on it and flopped down. "Ahhh~, it's so relaxing," you sighed. He dropped the bags on the groud and closed the door. 

Sungyeol walked over to you and crawled on top of you, so that he was trapping you, his elbows on both sides of your head. He leaned closer and kissed your lips slowly, yet passionately. "I miss these kinds of things," he said, causing you to chuckle. 

You cupped his cheek and pecked his lips once again. "Let's shower. Hmm?" you suggested. 

He didn't ask for anything. He picked you up and tossed you on his shoulder. "What shall it be tonight? Tub or shower stall?" he asked. 

All you could do is squeal. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

| 1 hour later 

After your shower, you both laid down on the bed, snuggling together in warm pjs. He threaded his fingers through your hair, kissing each bunch as he held them and watched them fall right into place. You tucked your head into his chest, hearing his steady heart beat. That beat was all you needed to lull yourself to sleep. He held you tightly, knowing that you fell alseep and kissed your forehead. 

"I love you...just so you know."

-

-

|Next Morning 

You woke up by Sungyeol jumping around. "Hmm...what's wrong?" you groaned. 

"Me. You. Romantic breakfast at the cafe two blocks away," he smirked. 

You laughed lightly, though it sounds like a frog croaking. He leaned over your body and placed small kisses along your earlobe to your cheeks, down to your neck, and to your shoulders. "Okay, okay, I'm up," you giggled. 

He stood back up, and let you walk to the bathroom to wash up. Today was the offical day of the road trip. He took one selfie with you on the balcony as the memory. "Cute," you said.

"If I added some stickers from the Edit App would you mind? Like I give you a mustache," he pointed.

"Actually, let me see the edit. If I don't like it, you don't post it," you finalized.

"Okay then."

Today, Sungyeol decided to have both of you wear couple clothing, although you never really tried it before. You both more grey skinny jeans and he wore a black shirt with a white cartoon dog on it while you wore the one that was white with a black cartoon dog. He wore blue sneakers and you wore black flats.

As you both walked out, some hotel staff pointed at you guys, smiling and eyeing in jealousy. You held Sungyeol's hand and smiled. Today should be a good day. He had a camera around his neck and you had his beanie on your head since he insisted, even though Sungyeol knows that with couple clothes, you are already his.

He opened the door for you and asked for two tables. The waiter lead you to an outside table out behind the cafe. There was a waterfall in the back of the cafe, and some couples and families sat around both of you.

Sungyeol pulled out your chair, smiling. You sat in it and he pushed you in. Once he got settled, you both read the menu. The waitress came by and took your orders. "By the way, you guys are so adorable!" she pointed. 

"Thanks," Sungyeol said. 

You just blushed. He held your hand. "Oh, and can we have two coffees please? Thank you!" Sungyeol added. 

The waitress walked away and all you could do was just look down at your joined hands. "Hey, Oppa?" you asked. 

"What's wrong?" he replied. 

"It's just that...well, you have been SUPER sweet and you show a lot more affection...what's with that?" you asked. 

"Well, I want to be the boyfriend that always stays by his girlfriend side, the one who can take on a date without the bustle of fans. So that is why we are on this road trip, to escape to somewhere no one knows," he said. 

You smiled. "Aren't you a cutie," you teased. 

"Like I didn't know," he pointed. You laughed. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

| Right after Breakfast

You enjoyed the breakfast, while Sungyeol enjoyed entertaining you. As both of you took a walk around the city, exploring small shops and walked to some temples, Sungyeol took more photos for memory. "Oppa, you're not in many photos," you pointed. 

"Hmm...does that matter?" he asked. 

You gave the "no duh" look. He sighed. "Okay then, I guess you can take one photo..."

You snatched the camera away and made him pose in front of him pose in front of the temple. "Smile~!" 

He gave the aegyo face and did the peace signs. He laughed when he saw it. "I look so kiddy!" he laughed. 

"You're starting to sound like Dongwoo," you pointed. 

"I do? Helloo~ Dongwoo imida!" Seongyeol imitated. 

You laughed so hard. The rest of the day was filled with pictures and laughter. For lunch, you guys ate some street food and explored some antique shops. 

As evening fell, you both headed back to eat at the hotel and get ready for tommorrow's journey ahead. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I have more chapters coming up! So this is not the end 0u0