Chapter 7

Finding My Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Omma, you don’t have to worry. I’m doing fine in here.

 

Heerin pushed the ‘send’ menu and put the phone back to her pocket.

"Have you heard the news?  The audition of annual school concert has already opened.", Yoobi said while munching her food. Heerin eyes went wide.

"Really? We must get ready then.", she replied excitedly. Yoobi munched the food faster and gulped vigorously before answered.

"We are still in the first year. Junior students can't get participate. Although I know that you really want to.", she said with apologetic face.  Heerin bit her chopsticks to contain the disappointment.

 

"Eiyy...Hyung. Come here. Let sit in here.", there came noises approaching them. Heerin looked up and saw Woohyun was dragging Sunggyu with tray on their hand.

"Hi Heerin-ah...", Woohyun casually sit beside her and smiled warmly. Heerin replied the smile and nodded.

Sunggyu who still in confuse, sat awkwardly beside Yoobi which across Woohyun and Heerin. Yoobi who just realized the situation then choked and coughed badly.  The caring Sunggyu immediately passed a glass of water to her.

"Yoobi-ah!", Heerin stood up a bit then patted her back. After gulping the water, she became calmer and tried to compose herself.

"Are you okay?", Sunggyu asked. Yoobi nodded bashfully, feeling want to bury herself due to embarrassment. She couldn't believe that the one who is her dream man finally talk to her.

"You must be careful.",  Heerin said worriedly.  Woohyun stared at her and smiled because of her caring side.

"You must be careful too. Yah, why you eat so a little? You must eat a lot.", he said after looking at her food. Then he passed some fried shrimps from his plate to hers.

"Ah, thanks Woohyun Sunbae but...", she looked at the food in worry. Unexpectedly Sunggyu took one shrimp to his mouth then took the rest to his own plate. He munched the food casually like nothing happened.

"Hyung... I want to give that to Heerin, not you.", Woohyun protest. Sunggyu only rolled his eyes because of Woohyun childish act. Then he back to the girls who looked at him curiously. He cursed himself mentally for doing something without thinking. He quickly cleared his throat.

"I like shrimps too much..hehehe.", he tried to explain but the others seemed didn't buy it. Then he put some of his beef teriyaki to Heerin'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter