Chapter 2

Finding My Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-First Day in Semester-

Freshman student was already lined up in yard. They gathered for orientation program which held by Student Council. This year, the head of Orientation Committee was Lee Sungyeol. Actually he was just the “victim”. Nobody wanted to be the head of committee who had to be serious and responsible to whole orientation program. The senior just wanted to fool around and flirt the new girl student, typical boy in that age.

“Good morning. I am Lee Sungyeol as Head of Orientation Committee. I will explain about the program but first let the Head of Student Council give a speech. Please welcome, Kim Sunggyu…”, then he stepped back and a guy came to the scene. He was not as tall as Lee Sungyeol. With his brown hair and charismatic smile, it was enough to make freshman girl held their breath.

“Aaa…he is the guy people talked about yesterday..”, Heerin thought.

“He is so hot”, a girl beside Heerin whispered. Heerin turned her head to her and their eyes met.

“Don’t you think so?”, she asked. Heerin shook her head and replied, “But he is quite cute with that small eyes”. Somehow his warm smile seemed familiar. Heerin scratched her head.

“I am Yoobi by the way. Lee Yoobi.”, she whispered again. Before Heerin replied, there came sound from one of the senior.

“Ehem!”, the senior girl scolded them with sharp eye. They immediately lowered their head.

That commotion made Sunggyu look at the direction. He saw something and stopped his speech. Something across his mind and he couldn’t get over it. Freshman student and committee looked him with confused face.

“Hyung! Is there something wrong?”, Sungyeol whispered to him. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter