Chapter 6

Finding My Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cold wind hit his face but it felt nice. He closed his eyes, trying to reminisce the days with his mother. How she feed him caringly, how she hugged him when he cried, how she helped him do his homework…. Those sweet memories just became pain, because she couldn’t with him anymore.

He took a deep breath and climbed to the edge of school rooftop. He looked around. The view seemed clearer and everything looked different from up here. Everything was small, even he felt himself so small compare to the wide sky above him. He felt like he was nothing in this world, yes he was nothing without her. He unconsciously stepped to the front a little. “Omma…”, he mumbled.

“OMO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF?!”, that voice distracted his loneliness state. He tried to ignore it but that person approached him and tugged his trouser.

“Woobin-ssi…what are you doing? Are you serious want to jump?”, she asked in worry. He turned his head to her. That was her.  The only person who could make him softened without him even knowing the reason. Somehow he didn’t feel lonely anymore.

“Don’t disturb me! Just mind your own business!”, he tried to make cold tone. But that didn’t affect her to go away.

Heerin peeked to the ground below. She shivered.

“Eeww… I can’t imagine if someone fall from here. The body will be crushed to the ground and there will be a lot of blood. It must be caused lots of pain before die.”, she tried to scared him. Of course it didn’t work, Woobin just stepped further. She immediately panic but tried her best to think straight.

“You should be grateful, you know…to have that healthy body. You shouldn’t waste your life. You don’t know how much I pray to have the healthy body like others.”, she whispered in the last sentence but he could clearly heard it. He looked at her with confuse face.

“There are many things we can do in this world. We are still young and we can achieve anything we want. Don’t give up easily. Think about the parent who bring us to this life.”, she added. She didn’t know why she could spoke those words. She didn’t know why she encouraged him like that. Perhaps….because he has the possibility that he is her actual brother?

She stepped back, still confused with the strange feeling in her heart.

“Well, I’ve already warn you so don’t haunt me if you die. Bye.”, she turned around and quickly walked away.

Woobin sighed. Finally he could alone again, eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter