Chapter 5

Finding My Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Room 208

Eunji was tidying up her books in the bookshelf while Heerin struggled with her homework. She was not a clever student, neither she was dumb. She just in average. So those math problems could make her stress out enough.

“The reason I went to Kirin is to be the best pianist but why I must solve this useless problem?”, she grumbled with her eyebrows furrowed together. Eunji turned to her and chuckled.

“The best pianist must have a brain too Heerin…”, she smiled at her. Heerin immediately turned pink, feeling embarrassed because Eunji heard her complain. Eunji left her work and walked to approach her.

“Your confuse expression remind me to someone.”, she poked Heerin’s cheek. Heerin pouted. Eunji took Heerin’s hand and squeezed it.

“You can ask me anything Heerin. I will help you. Just consider me as your sister.”, she said sincerely. Heerin’s eyes softened. How she always yearned a sibling love like that, but from her missing brother of course. But this Eunji unnie seems great enough to be sister for her. She felt really lucky to have Eunji as roommate.

“Hm…alright then. Can I ask you some help unnie? Beside tutoring math, I want to ask you something.”, she said.

“Sure. What is it?”, Eunji replied curiously.

“Do you know the participants in last year school’s concert? Did you take part of it?”

“I didn’t take part last year, because I was still in junior class. Only class XI and XII that could participate. I have the performance list of the concert if want to see.”, she replied. Heerin nodded vigorously.

“Wait a minute.”, she walked to bookshelf and took out some paper like brochure. Heerin’s eyes immediately lit up when she took that paper.

“I got another clue!”, she cheered mentally.

As expected there were many Kim-s. She frowned and continued examined the list. But…...

“Unnie, why you circle that Kim Sunggyu name?”, she asked absentminded. Eunji just face palmed herself to hide her blushing cheeks.

***   

 

Kim’s Residence

Sunggyu was having a dinner with his father

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter