Chapter 1

Finding My Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday morning, in Kirin High School.

A petite girl entered the school gate with her huge luggage. She was going to live in school dorm, because she left her hometown on purpose. She really wanted to be a student in this school, no matter what. Even though her mother begged her to stay, she already had her goals. She had to be Kirin High School’s student to reach her dream and to find her brother.

 

“Park Heerin -ssi?”

“Yes, it’s me.”, she stepped forward with stumble a little. “Can you act normal Heerin?!”, she mentally scolded herself.

“This is your room number, school and dorm guide book, and daily schedule.”

She took all of them and headed to dorm. Just then, people murmured about one name.

“Look at that, it’s Sunggyu oppa!” “Sunggyu sunbae!” “He is so cool” “Damn, he is so handsome!”

She stopped upon hearing the name, the familiar name, Kim. A slight pain hit her heart. She looked back but only to saw someone who surrounded by bunch of people. “Is he the one?”, she thought with sorrowful feeling. She wanted to approach the crowd but she held her step. “There are still many days I can spend to find him. My oppa…I believe I will meet you in this school. Just wait for me. “, she whispered and went back to reach the school dorm.

 

She turned back and BUMP! She bumped into someone chest. “Ugh!”, she looked up and suddenly felt pain in her neck. This b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter