Terrible

The Day We First Met

Ahh, long time no updates! Sorry Sorry for updating late!

_________________________________________________________________

After school has finished, Jonghyun gave me a ride on his motorbike to Starbucks. We sat together, him sitting in front of me. Then the waitress came. I admit, she looks prettier then me. No, not prettier, but hotter. She smiled at Jonghyun.

"What would you like to order?" She smiled and standing closer to Jonghyun.

"Give me a cup of latte please" Jonghyun looked at me. Why didn't he look at the waitress?

Then the waitress turned to me. "You?" she asked in a rude voice.

"Well, a cup of latte for me too," I said politely.

"Is there anything you like to add?" She asked Jonghyun again. This time I can saw her being flirty to Jonghyun. Why am I mad?

"_______, you want something else?"

"Uh, just a cup of latte,"

"Well, you heard her. Now bring us the latte quick!" Jonghyun finally looked at her, but he didn't smile. Then the waitress went to prepare the latte we ordered.

"Wow, you really don't like her?" I asked, breaking the silence between us.

"She looked flirty. Besides, I always saw her going flirting over guys at our neighbourhood," Jonghyun said.

After a few minutes, the waitress came with the latte. I saw her smirking at me, and then the next thing the latte accidentally spilled on me. Wait, not accidentally. She really did spill the latte on me. Then she pretended like she was an innocent girl, saying "I'm sorry over and over. Luckily Jonghyun had some spare clothes. He handed his t-shirt to me. I went to the toilet and got changed.

"Well, be strong _______! Hwaiting!" I muttered to myself and dried my wet school shirt.I went back to my seat. As I stop in front of Jonghyun, the waitress pushed me. I was expecting my face to hit the floor but Jonghyun grabbed my hands and pulled me to him. All the customers looking at us.

"Are you okay?" Jonghyun asked me in a worried tone.

"Ne, I'm okay,"

"Yah, what's wrong with you? If this is how you treat your customers. I won't come here anymore!" Jonghyun yelled at the waitress. Suddenly a man came to us.

"Uh, what's wrong here?" The man asked.

"You better look your employee here. She spilled a cup of latte and pushed my girlfriend without saying "I'm sorry" to her! Is this how you train your employee?" Jonghyun yelled again.

Wait, did he call me his GIRLFRIEND???

"I'm sorry. Park Min Ah, you're FIRED!" the man yelled at the waitress. She ran out. Then Jonghyun pulled me and gave me a ride home.

And I saw Onew standing in front of my house.

"Yah, _______! Where did you go?! Who is that guy?! And why are you wearing a men's t-shirt?!" Onew's a bit frustrated.

"Sorry Onew! I went to Starbucks with my friend Jonghyun. And you wouldn't want  to know why I'm wearing his shirt," I walked slowly to him.

"WAIT! Don't tell me! You did it with him right?"

"Did what?"

"You know, the guy girl thing?"

"WHAT THE! Hey! I just met him!"

"Oh, so you're going on a date?"

"LEE JINKI! I won't treat you if you keep on saying that things!" I yelled at him.

"Oh really? What do you want to treat me?"

"Chicken!"

"CHICKEN! Let's go!" He said, grabbing my hands.

Wow. A great obsession to chicken.

________________________________________________________

Updated!