It's You who I want

The Day We First Met

I'm just a normal girl who lives alone. My parents died when I was 9. I had to rely on myself. Sometimes my neighbour, Onew or Lee Jinki sometimes hangs out at my house. Yes, he lives alone but his parents went overseas and sends him money every week. His family is rich. Quite jealous. But sometimes he would lend me some money. He's just a great guy.

"___________-AH!!"

"What do you want?" I wore my school uniforms and combed my hair.

"Faster! We are going to be late to school!" Aish, Onew...

I went to the living room and grabbed my bag. "Sheesh, you sound like my omma! Let's go!" I grabbed Onew's hand and walked out of the house.

***********************************************************************************************************

We arrived at school earlier than we usually do. I went straight to my class. And my friend came to me.

"___________-ah, do you know that there are 4 boys transferring to our school? I heard they are tottaly handsome!" She whispered and  jumped in excitement.

"Yah, calm down. People might think you are crazy"I glared at her.

"Aren't you excited?" She pouted.

"When are they coming?" I asked, just to gain information as I am the president of our class.

"Probably today. Maybe coming to our class. Or not" She sighed.

The school bell rings. After a few minutes our teacher came with 4 boys. I examined each of them. Oh my god, who are these guys? Angels? Each of them is good looking, handsome, iressistable. Only one of them caught my attention.

"Miss _______, are the desk besides you empty?" The teacher pointed at the desk beside me.

"Yes, it's empty," I answered.

"Well, would you mind if one of our new students sit beside you?"

"Sure, no problem," I pulled the chair, meaning that one of them can sit beside me. Then a guy walked towards the empty desk followed by 3 others who sat infront and behind me.

"Hi, I'm Kim Kibum. Just call me Key," He held out his hands.

"I'm _________. Nice to meet you, Key," I shaked his hands. I blushed.

"Why are you blushing?" He made an eye-contact with me.

"I-I never sat beside a guy before," I looked down, avoiding his eyes.

"Really? I'm your first one?"

Then we heard a voice from behind

"Key hyung, who's this?" A girl? But why is she calling him hyung instead of oppa? And why is she in a boys school uniform?

"___________, this is Taemin. And of course, he's a BOY," Key looked at Taemin.

"Oh, how do you know I thought Taemin was a girl?"

"Most of the people that saw Taemin thinks he's a girl," I giggled. Taemin's such a cute boy. I'll bet he will be prettier if he was a she.

"Hey Key, what about me? And the guy in front of you?" The guy next to Taemin pointed at the guy in front of Key.

"__________, sorry but this is Minho. And the guy in front of me is Jonghyun. Hey Jonghyun, turn around," Key patted his shoulders.

The guy called Jonghyun turned around and, oh my, he was the one! His hair, his skin, he even had this charming little smile. I wonder if he has a girlfriend...


                      **********************************************************************************************************

Author's note: Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter!  As you can see, my story is not so good from the other stories. I really respect  them. I'll promise I'll improve my writing skills. Hwaiting!