Nine

Embracing You

            “Good morning Jinyoung ssi…” Jieun said when she saw Jinyoung walking out from the elevator.

            “Is he already in the office?” Jinyoung whispered.

            “Nope…” Jieun smiled. “You’re early…”

            “Thank god…”

Jinyoung lets out a long breath. It’s only his second day and he already feels stuffy. Seeing Mark again was like a dream to him…he thought he would never see the face that been haunting his waking minutes. He walked into the big office and sat at his desk.

*I bet no other personal assistants would have to share one office with their boss…* Jinyoung thought as he looked around.

Mark opened the door and saw Jinyoung already at his desk working on a document. His heart stirred at the sight and the curve of his lips turned to a smile.

            “Yi-En ah…” his uncle’s voice startled him.

            “Samchun!” Mark yelped.

            “What are you doing out here?” Namyong looked at his nephew.

            “Nothing…”

Jinyoung quickly rose up from his seat when Mark walked in. An older man was right behind him. He bowed slightly when the man looked at him. Jinyoung recognise the man, he was the sajangnim of the company.

            “Who is this?” Namyong asked.

            “Park Jinyoung…my personal assistant…” Mark said.

            “But I thought you already have one…Jieun.”

            “She’s just my secretary…I need someone who can be with me 24/7…and I don’t think Jieun’s husband would like his wife to be stuck with me that long…” Mark glanced over at Jinyoung. “So, what brings you this early here?”

            “Nothing…just wanna check on you…”

            “I’m good samchun…don’t worry…I have people here that help me with all of this…”

            “Great to hear that Yi-En ah…” Namyong patted Mark’s back. “I’ll be going now…I’ll see you later at the meeting…”

            “Nae samchun…”

Mark went behind his desk.

            “Mr. Park…what’s on my schedule for today?” he said as he settled down on the chair.

Jinyoung hurried to the desk bringing his planner with him.

            “Um…you have a meeting with the R&D at 11…lunch appointment at 1pm with Mr. Takajima from our Japanese associates…”

            “Have you set the place for the lunch?”

            “No…but Mr. Takajima is staying at the Four Seasons so if you wanna have the lunch there…”

            “Sure…that will be nice…my uncle said that the old man is not fond getting out from his hotel unless he had to go back to Japan.”

            “Okay…I’ll ask Jieun to call his assistant then…” Jinyoung wrote something on his planner.

            “Anything else?”

            “Nope…that’s it for now…”

            “Okay…get back to your work…”

            “Yes sir…” Jinyoung bowed and went back to his desk.

The meeting just ended and everyone is exiting the boardroom…as Jinyoung was gathering his files and getting ready to leave, Junho came.

            “Hey hot stuff…” he whispered closely causing Jinyoung to flinch from uneasiness.

Jinyoung just looked at him briefly and continue arranging his files.

            “I missed you…our R&D department is not the same when you left…” Junho said standing next to Jinyoung so closely that their arms brushing against each other.

            “I begged to differ…I saw Jia and she said everything was fine…nothing changed…” Jinyoung said without even looking.

            “Well, to me at least…” Junho grabbed Jinyoung's hand when he reached for a piece of paper.

Mark would have the guy on choke hold if it wasn’t for everyone here. He could tell that Jinyoung was uncomfortable when the guy got closer.

            “Mr. Park…let’s go…we’re late…and I don’t want you to be the cause…” Mark’s voice is loud enough to make Jinyoung hurried towards him and leaving the guy behind.

            “I’m sorry sir…”

            “Who is that guy?”           

            “Someone from my old department…no one important…”

It was around 6pm when Jinyoung finally finished typing the documents needed for tomorrow. He stretched his back and cracked his strained neck. Jieun already left an hour ago, leaving him alone with Mark.

Jinyoung looked and saw Mark leaned back against his leather chair with his eyes closed. Since they got back from the lunch appointment, Mark is so focused on his work that he hadn’t got any sort of breaks.

His heart skipped a beat staring at Mark. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbow and the tie was undone with one button of the shirt opened. Seeing Mark’s beautiful features brings slight pain to Jinyoung as he knew that this guy was beyond his reached. He wished that he could relive the time he and Mark spend that night months ago. A text came to his phone bringing back Jinyoung from his thought.

From: Youngjae

Hyung, I’m spending the night over at a friend…don’t worry, it’s only for the night. I already made some dinner…just heat it up ok? I’ll see you tomorrow…bye.

Jinyoung just smiled. He gathered his stuff getting ready to leave.

The sound of rustling papers woke Mark from his nap. He looked at the watch and it’s already past office hour. He must’ve dozed off after seeing Jieun a while ago.

            “Um…if there’s nothing left to do…I’m gonna go now…” Jinyoung said clearing his desk.

            “What about the paper for tomorrow’s meeting?”

            “It’s done…I’ve already point out the important parts for you…”

            “Ok…I think we should leave now…”

The two of them walked out together. The elevator opened and it was empty since they were at the top floor. Jinyoung stood at the opposite corner away from Mark. Skipping a few floors, the elevator stopped and heaps of people came in crowding the space. Mark scooted over towards Jinyoung making some space for the other employees. Some of them bowed and Mark just smiled at their politeness.

Jinyoung almost stopped breathing when Mark came closer. Stuck at the corner, he had nowhere to go other than just stood there like a statue. He and Mark were standing face to face with their chests an inch away from one another. The sweet, y fragrant coming from the cologne that Mark wore invaded his nose and he was almost drowned by the intoxicating smell. His heart racing as if he had just finished 100m dash on track.

Mark glanced around and when he confirmed that no one is watching, he leaned closer against Jinyoung.

            “Are you nervous?” he whispered to Jinyoung’s ears.

Goose bumps erupted on Jinyoung’s skin when Mark deep voice caught him off guard.

            “Um…I…I…I’m not…” he stuttered.

            “Cute…”

A light kiss from Mark on Jinyoung’s neck almost took his breath away. All Mark wanted to do is to ravish the guy until he screams Mark’s name in pleasure.

Loud ding sound startled the both of them and soon everyone rushing out from the elevator, forcing them to do the same. Jinyoung was more than glad when it happened. He felt blood pumping to his southern region making the pants he wore seems to be tighter than usual.

 

Short update...I was still feeling a little sick because of my cough but I just have to update for my dear readers....

I'll be back with longer chapter next time...

ANNYEONG!!!