Three

Embracing You

            “Quit?” Minjun looked at Jinyoung who’s sitting on a stool next to him.

            “Yeah…” Jinyoung said swirling his drinks. “I got a job offer down in Busan…”

            “You do? That’s great…”

            “Hyung…you’re not mad at me right?”

            “Mad? I was glad actually…I’m not expecting you to do this job for the rest of your life…” Minjun rubbed Jinyoung’s back. “I’m proud of you Jinyoung ah…”

            “Thanks hyung…”

            “So, when will you start your new job?”

            “Right after my graduation…but until then I’m still gonna be here…”

            “That’s good to hear…”

Jinyoung was sitting alone when his eyes caught someone at the end of the bar. He looked awfully similar to Mark…but when he looked again, the guy was gone, leaving an untouched drink on the table.

*I’m seeing things now…get your head straight Jinyoung ah…*

            “Can I buy you a drink?” a guy in a suit said sitting next to him.

            “Sure…” Jinyoung replied with a smile.

Mark watched from the inside of his car Jinyoung walked out from the club with a guy in his arm.

Jinyoung has been on Mark’s head for days since they last met in front of the library. He tried to erase him out but the attraction he felt towards the guy was too strong him to deny. He knew Jinyoung felt the same so he didn’t know why Jinyoung rejected him.

 *So that’s why…* his eyes trailed as Jinyoung get into the car and it speed away. He followed the car and when it stopped in front of a hotel downtown, Mark’s heart sank. Jinyoung got out from the car holding hands and walked into the lobby.

***********************

After what he saw last night, Mark didn’t know why he was back at the club waiting for Jinyoung to show up. Everything was explained even without words, Jinyoung already has someone else…then why am I still here? He thought long and hard. He was about to drive away when Jinyoung came out with a different guy from last night.

Mark followed them carefully and when they stopped in front of an apartment building, Mark decided to wait. An hour or so later, Jinyoung came out alone with his jacket in his hands and somewhat awkward walking.

*What’s wrong with him?*

Jinyoung looked at the bruise formed on his wrist. He had some rough clients before but this one is way extreme. He managed to coax him to leave the handcuff but instead, he was tied to the bed post with silk rope. The guy ed him mercilessly and the pain he felt right now is a reminder to not do this kind of act again.

He hailed a cab by the road and head back to the club without noticing someone has been following him in silence.

At the club…

            “You looked like someone just tosses you around and across the room…” Min giggled.

            “Shut up noona…” Jinyoung glared at her. “Coke please…”         

            “Coming right up…” Min gone to the back and a few seconds later she was back with Jinyoung’s order. “You ok?”

            “Yeah…I’m fine…it’s one of those days…ya’know?”

            “Rough one?” she held Jinyoung’s wrist. “Handcuff?”

            “Avoid it…but I get silk rope instead…just another day at the office I guess…” Jinyoung smiled bitterly.

At the far corner of the bar, Mark looked at Jinyoung from the corner of his eyes.

            “Hi…” a guy sat next to him.

            “Hi…” Mark reluctantly replied. He wanted to be alone but this guy came and somehow ruined it.

            “I’m Dongjun…”

            “Mark…”

            “Your first time here? I haven’t seen you around before…” Dongjun tried to strike a conversation but Mark had his eyes on Jinyoung’s direction the whole time. “That’s Junior…”

            “Huh?” Mark frowned.

            “That guy you’re looking at…his name is Junior…” Dongjun looked the same way as Mark did.

            “Junior?”

            “Yeah…Junior…one of the most sought after escorts here in this club…” Dongjun explained.

            “Es…escorts?”

            “Yup…only guys with deep pocket can actually have him…pricey but they said it was worth it…” Dongjun sipped his drink. “So, you wanna dance?”

            “I’m leaving…”

Mark got up and head to the door. So Jinyoung is an …as in he slept with guys for money…a e, a …

            “Hey, you ok?” Jackson asked when he saw Mark slumped on the couch. His dishevelled looks draw out concern from his best friend.

            “I guess so…”

            “You still thinking about that business major guy?” Mark told him about this hottie he met a few weeks ago and it seems like Mark is fallen head over heels for the guy.

            “I just found out something about him tonight…” Mark sank against the plush leather couch.

            “You did? He’s seeing someone else?”

            “Sort of…”

            “Look man…there’s other guys out there…don’t beat yourself about it too much…you want dinner? I could heat up some leftover…”

            “No thanks…I’ll just go to my room…” Mark got up and went to his room.

            “Call me if you need anything…”

***************************

            “See you tomorrow Sooro Hyung…” Jinyoung said to the bouncer at the door.

            “Careful Junior ah…” he said with a smile.

            “Thanks hyung…”

Jinyoung walked down the street heading towards the nearby subway station. After a half an hour ride, he arrived home.

            “Hyung…Jinyoung hyung…”

Jinyoung turned around and saw Youngjae running towards him.

            “Youngjae ah…what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be in your dorm room right now?” Jinyoung was shocked to see him here.

            “I snuck out…hyung…” Young words trailed off.

            “What is it? You need pocket money?”

            “No…”

Later that night…

            “Here…my famous ramen…” Jinyoung put a bowl of steaming ramen in front of Youngjae. “So, tell me…why did you snuck out from your dorm on a school night?”

           “Hyung, you worked at the club right? As an ?”

Jinyoung gasped. The chopstick in his hand dropped on the table.

            “I saw you couple of times before…”

            “Youngjae ah…”

            “Hyung, please don’t lie to me…” Youngjae stared at him.

Jinyoung nodded.

            “Yes…I worked at the club as an …you’re not supposed to find out about it…”

            “You slept with those men for money right? Is it because of me? Because you have to support me with my school…”

            “I did it because I need the money for college and you have to finish your school…”

            “But why did it have to be that job? How long you’ve been doing it?”

            “Three years…” he might as well be honest to the younger guy.

            “Three years?” Youngjae’s eyes widened.

            “Youngjae ah…can we not talk about this?”

            “Hyung…”

            “Just drop it ok? Eat up…put the empty bowl in the sink when you finish…I’m going to sleep…” Jinyoung said and went to his room.

Next morning…

Jinyoung woke up and saw Youngjae already in the kitchen making breakfast.

            “Morning hyung…”

            “Youngjae ah…”

            “I made some stew and stir fried veggies…don’t forget to eat ok? I’m already late…looks like I’m gonna be in detention today…”

Youngjae walked up towards Jinyoung and hugged him.

            “I love you hyung…you’re the best thing that ever happened to me and I’m proud of you no matter what you did…you’ll always be my hyung…”

            “Youngjae ah…” Jinyoung felt his eyes brimmed with tears.

            “Don’t start going soft with me hyung…” Youngjae smiled. “I’ll call you ok?”

Jinyoung felt relieved…it seems like the big secret he was keeping from Youngjae is finally out in the open and Youngjae seems okay with it.

************************

Youngjae opened the text on his phone and it was from Jinyoung. He’s kinda shocked to know that Jinyoung worked as an but that doesn’t mean he’s any less that good brother to him…he decided to accept it with opened heart.

From: Jinyoungie hyung ^^

Youngjae ah…just to let you know that I won’t be doing this job any longer…after my graduation, I’ll moving to Busan as I got a job down there and you’re coming with me…we’ll be a family again.

He just smiled. Jinyoung probably the best thing that ever happened to him since the death of his parents and he’s thankful to god every single day for it.

 

Mark found out...what happened next? Stay tuned~~~~~

ANNYEONG!!!!