One Step till Victory? I don't think so.

Shut Up and Kiss Me
Please log in to read the full chapter


Taeyeon wasn’t sure if it was her hearing or if it was for a different reason, but she was sure enough that she heard it loud and clear, not only that, but she doubts her eyes too, because from her vision she could see Tiffany Hwang.

And judging by everything that happened, it seems as if she was saying that Jessica’s her Girlfriend.

 

Jessica was Tiffany’s Girlfriend.

 

And now Taeyeon wasn’t sure if she should add a question mark on the end of the sentence.
 

.
 

“Excuse me?” 
 

Tiffany smirked.
If she could get rid of this one hell of a loner, then everything should fit in place.
 

“I tend to not repeat everything I say, but if it’s for you, then I guess I should.”


She started off and took a step closer towards the oblivious brunette, “Jessica’s mine, so back off and return to Neverland, will you?”


Neverland, its best known resident famously refused to grow up.
Taeyeon was confused and startled at the same time.

 

It wasn’t everyday she’ll find herself talking to Tiffany, and even worse, Tiffany claiming what’s rightfully hers, “What makes you think that I’ll actually believe what you’re saying?”

 

That’s when Tiffany took a step back, sent out a mischievous smile, turned around, and left Taeyeon dumbfounded like never before.
 

Jessica didn’t cheat on her.

Or did she?
 

--

Another day it was. Yesterday was a day Jessica couldn’t forget, mostly because Tiffany stayed over at her dorm for the whole day and talked about mostly everything, not to mention she bombarded almost every inch of where she was living.
 

Though the day wasn’t as how she planned her Saturday to be, it could’ve been worse.
 

The clock hits 10, Jessica could only sigh while tapping her fingers on the desk in front of her. It was too early for numbers to be flashed through her face while her brain wasn’t ready to digest every single information about what the professor was discussing about.

 

Texting used to be an escape when in class, but unfortunately, not to mention strangely, her phone’s been missing since morning.

 

She concluded that either Tiffany was playing the -find your phone however you’d like but you won’t find it cos I hid it when I went to your dorm yesterday- or she just went all sleep walking mode and maybe placed it where she could never imagined it to be.

Either way, it was still missing, making it lead to her not being able to talk to Taeyeon at all.


Jessica does the next thing on her list when bored, and that was zoning of which was another thing she’s good at besides playing soccer.


But then a piece of paper went flying throughout the room and hit her head.


Not just an ordinary piece of paper.
But it was entirely pink.


Who could’ve threw it?
None other than the Hwang, the only person that possesses the infamous pink pad paper she always writes on.

 

Despite being irritated, curiosity got over her and she just uncrumpled it to reveal the secret message that Tiffany couldn’t wait till class was over to say.

 

You and Me, mall, after this.
Unless you don’t want your phone back, then say no if you can!
-Tiff. <3


--
 

“Damn.” Jessica mumbled while tapping her foot impatiently because apparently, Tiffany had to go to the restroom just about when they were ready to leave.

 

And when she was about to bombard the comfort room, she spotted Taeyeon who was going straight to where she was.

 

She flashed the smile that couldn’t be described towards dark.
Taeyeon was really happy, she could tell.

And this was mainly the reason why Jessica stood by Taeyeon’s side.

It was to make her happy.

 

“Jessica!” Taeyeon called as she ran to her and hugged her with all the might she has. Twirling her in her arms.

Taeyeon was like a little excited puppy who saw her owner and went rambling on how excited she was, “God, I haven’t seen you in ages, I found out about this new Ice cream shop and—



“Hey, I thought you left me, turns out you were here and – Oh Taeyeon, didn’t see you there.”


Tiffany’s done with her business in the restroom and coincidentally, Taeyeon was talking to Jessica.


The three were all now together.

How interesting could this be?
 

Jessica could be anything but calm at the moment.

She wanted to stay by Taeyeon’s side, because, well, it’s not surprising if she’d choose Taeyeon right? I mean, why not.


But needed to go with Tiffany, because of her phone’s sake.


Who to choose?


It didn’t take her a heartbeat to know who.
She decided on it for like a minute or two.


“Taeyeon, I’m really sorry, but I’ve got plans with Tiffany already, I’ll be sure to call you after!”

One point Hwang, minus 1 Taeyeon.

 

--

The trip to the mall was rather unusual for Jessica. Because whenever going to somewhere she’d like, she’ll arrive at her spot, emotionless and normal.


But when you were ever on a ride with Tiffany Hwang, she would arrive at her spot, pumped up and energized, she could say Tiffany was one of the most interesting human creatures that she ever talked to.


Everything about her screams interest.

Which might be a bad thing for Jessica to notice.


“I can’t believe you did that to the professor! Weren’t you sued for it?”


“Money, money has power my dear.”


Jessica heavily chuckled at the statement, as much as her brain screamed ‘don’t talk to her she isn’t worth talking to’, she couldn’t ignore Tiffany even if she wanted to.

 

Maybe she could look at Tiffany as a friend, not a suitor.
That would make everything easier.

 

“Where are we heading at?” Jessica asked while they were strolling inside the mall, looking at different shops that they don’t stop by at all.


Tiffany stopped for a second when the theaters were right across where they were at, “Movies, I’m paying.” She said with a smile, dragging Jessica while she’s at it.


Free movies, who wouldn’t take advantage of free movies?

A Jung named Jessica.


“Who said I’d go to the movies with you? Dim lights, just you and me, who knows, you might molest me or whatever.”


“As tempting as that sounds, I’m not a ert, excuse you.”


Jessica blinked, “Tempting?”


“I’ll buy the tickets while you buy the popcorn alright? You don’t want your phone to be gone forever do you?” Tiffany made out a little giggle at the pouting Jessica that was in front of her right now.
 

“Here, now off you go.” She said while handing out a few wons, slightly pushing Jessica.


Jessica left with a grunt, and Tiffany wasn’t amused as to how long the line

Please log in to read the full chapter