I'm Jessica's Girl

Shut Up and Kiss Me
Please log in to read the full chapter


Jessica was one of those people who you could say was living in a normal lifestyle. She wasn't rich, nor was she poor but somewhere in between, which was enough for her to live the way she wanted to. Her parents were in Busan while she's setting foot on Seoul, monthly or yearly visits were made if she was homesick or so.

 

Jessica was just like the others, she had friends that she hang outs with, studies hard for the examinations, and the only unique charm in her was that she was on the school's soccer team, she's team captain to be exact.

 

After several months being in a university, she crossed paths with a fellow batch mate, Taeyeon.

 

The first meeting was quite memorable, not everyone would know each other because one was drunk and someone needed to take her home, and coincidentally, Jessica was the only one at the bar who's consistent enough to trust.

 

Kim Taeyeon was far from the low class society. She's higher than ever, she wasn't the daughter of the famous actress Kim Yonhee and Loyal Mayor, Kim Sunyon for nothing.

 

Just like any other rich family, they were born with too much responsibilities making them forget about their one and only child. To Taeyeon, without her parents there for her, along the way a sadistic side to her was born, she became broken and quite satisfied with it, but when Jessica came through and entangled her heart, she never saw the sadistic side again.

 

Now a days, they were almost together whenever they can. Sometimes Jessica would even skip dinners with her friends just to be with her. And Taeyeon would do the same.

 

Tiffany Hwang was another story.

She's the player that could break each heart with no guilt of whatsoever. Rich? You could say so. Pretty? That was an understatement to her beauty. Talented? A voice that melts everyone was what she's born with.


Almost Perfect? That was the best meaning to define her.

--


"You're mine."

Jessica doesn't know what to do, it's as if she forgot how to move. was left agape, and a word wasn't given out.

 

"My name is Tiffany, and you'll be my girlfriend."

 

--

Jessica still couldn't comprehend everything that happened, it was too fast to be exact. She was on her way to practice, Tiffany kissed her, and now Tiffany was claiming her. Protesting wasn’t an option since before she could even lay a finger on the girl, she already made her escape, and she couldn’t run after her because of soccer.
 

Well .
 

"Jessica! Keep your eyes on the ball." The coach, who wasn't amused by her performance, shouted.

 

Jessica snapped and did as she was told, and tried her best to be concentrated while the practice goes on. But that doesn't change the fact that Tiffany was still on her mind, walking in and out.

 

She was a striker, and everyone doesn't underestimate her ability at all. Finally after three goals, she asked for a brake that was immediately given because of her hard work, and took one of the water bottles on the bleachers while wiping her sweat with the towel on hand.

 

She was already damn tired, but she'll still be on the field no matter what so maybe a bottle of water could cool her down.

 

She was about to grab another bottle for her teammates but before she could, a pair of arms s around her waist, back hugging her from behind.


"I'm proud of my baby scoring those 3 goals."
 

Jessica, who was startled for sure, saw the one and only Tiffany smiling her best.
 

She unhooked herself from the red-head and faced her, urging herself to not slap Tiffany right on the spot for claiming her lips just a few hours ago.

 "Look. Would you leave me alone? Mess with somebody else, I don't care who, just not me." She said, looking straight at Tiffany, hoping the player would grasp her point, which she didn't, unfortunately. 

 

"But I want you and only you."

--
 

"This is yours?"

 

Tiffany wouldn’t leave her alone. She waited Jessica’s practice to end until she followed the blonde all the way to her dorm, a solo dorm only for herself near the campus, it wasn’t that big but to her it was perfect, small and comfortable.
 

Jessica only nodded, texting and blocking herself from Tiffany by sitting on the couch. She figured if Tiffany found her boring and all that, then she'll cut her off.


Out of all people, why does it have to be her?
 

Tiffany noticed that since they were taking the bus Jessica would always stare at her phone, "It would be nice if you turned you're attention to me and not your phone." Tiffany huffed, sneaking her way towards Jessica’s back to take a peek of who she was texting.
 

"You talk to Taeyeon?"
 

"Is there anything wrong with that?"

 

She shot up and wanted to retort, but nothing came to her mind. She was quite surprised that Taeyeon, the isolated loner could text Jessica, the soccer player who was raising popularity.



What did Taeyeon have that she didn’t? Tiffany was dead sure she was way better.


“Baby.”


Jessica cringed at the foreign nickname, even Taeyeon didn’t call her that, not once and probably won’t.
 

She only ignored it, and continued to fiddle with her phone, neglecting what Tiffany says makes her closer to an inch towards her target which was either, make Tiffany pissed off or Make the pride of hers, lower. But either way, both reasons would make Tiffany attach herself to somebody else.

 

“Jessica.”

“Jessica Jung.”
 

Her name was repeated over and over again, along with poking her cheek simultaneously, while she rested her head on the blonde’s shoulder, for Jessica could guess it would only end if she showed a single response to Tiffany.
 

“Jessica Hwang.”
 

“What do you want!?”
 

“Ice cream!”


--


Even though Jessica retorted for at least 30 minutes going on and on about how she’d want Tiffany to search for hot guys outside the campus to just not bother her, all the reasons weren’t heard at all.


Tiffany wanted Jessica, and the concept playing hard to get was not helping at all.


Jessica didn’t want to go out either and even excused herself that she needed to do an assignment that wasn’t even real.

But here they are now at night, sitting in one of the chairs at Baskin Robbins, eating ice cream, how ironic.


“So this is how you bribe me to give you a chance? Ice cream?” Jessica mocked, but still took mouthfuls of the chocolate dessert while watching some of the couples around them.


Apparently the place was a common to lovers wanting to flirt around and feed each other.


“Am I supposed to say yes?”


Jessica just rolled her eyes at the question, while Tiffany sent out a smile, not an ordinary smile, but the one that would make everyone fall of her, the smile that would-


“Making your eyes disappear and shape them like crescents won’t make me hate you less.”


And Tiffany’s smile dropped to a pout.


“Or pouting.”


“Oh c’mon. Why can’t I find the way to your heart?”


“Heart? You mean pants.”


Tiffany chuckled and she was reminded that Jessica probably knows she wasn’t the stick to one at all that’s why she kept on being this mocking bird ing everything she says.


“You think I’m a player?”


“Well, I’m pretty sure you are.”


“I’m not!”


Jessica doesn’t know if she should laugh or not. Tiffany was like a hormonal teenage boy to be honest, she’s actually quite impressed she hadn't got caught up in a forced make out session yet.


She looked up from her cup and the first thing her eyes laid on was Tiffany staring at the pack of boys behind her just right after she defended that she was as loyal as a dog.

 

“Looks Like someone wants to devour some boys over there.”

 

Tiffany shook her head toward

Please log in to read the full chapter