4

Piste 5

 

 

It was Valentine’s day and Baekhyun, yet again, came in to school panting, and almost late for class.

“I swear I’m going to confess today,” Chanyeol said as soon as Baekhyun finished drowning himself with water.

“Sure, let me know when you actually do,” Baekhyun smirked.

“I swear, today is the day,” Chanyeol said, and Baekhyun isn’t sure who he is convincing, Baekhyun or Chanyeol himself.

“You said the same thing yesterday, last week, last month, last Valentine’s day, for the past three years now.”

“I have chocolates prepared!”

“You had a Teddy bear with a big fat ‘I love you!’ on its chest last year. Just in case you forgot, it’s now sitting at the corner of my room.”

“Then I will remind you to take me out tonight for dinner if I confess today.”

“Hah, sure,” Baekhyun says offhandedly, or that’s how he thinks it sounded to Chanyeol because all Baekhyun wants is more time. He could take Chanyeol’s endless chatter about Little Angel as long as it keeps his best friend by his side.

Because that’s all he is to Chanyeol, a dumpster of his feelings. But that’s okay, it buys him time to make Chanyeol fall in love with him.

Baekhyun, no matter stupid it is, still hopes Chanyeol would see him instead of his Little Angel.