| EXO M |

Overcome (극복)

Xiumin loved packing things. He was a neat freak, and just liked cleaning generally. It helped with his mood, anyway. As the first date of their world tour, the Lost Planet, came closer, the EXO dorm was filled with intense energy. Anything to do ease the nervousness, Xiumin cleaned around more, and the EXO members were more than happy to find a spotless, clean home gracing their eyes when they woke up. That is why Xiumin was glad that him and the EXO M members would be going to China first. It gave him a chance to tidy the EXO M dorm once and for all, before more people crowded their living quarters.

Xiumin sat next to Luhan on the plane ride as usual, but this time, Tao also, sat beside him. It felt weird. When riding planes, the members would always sat in pairs, but with Kris gone, the numbers were uneven. One of them would be left out always. It seemed that Tao was the uneven one lately, and Xiumin felt hopeless seeing his dongsaeng trying to cover his feelings with a smile.

Xiumin still debated whether, he should tell Tao about the notebook or not. In truth, he had finished reading all the journal entries the previous night, and the notebook was packed snugly in his suitcase. The revelations of Wu Yifan were truly… heartbreaking. Not only did Kris’s mom suffered from two heart from overworking, she was also, having troubles from Kris’s ex step-father. The girl, May, was mentioned in the last journal entry, but to Xiumin, it seemed as if she was only a friend, who was engaged. Xiumin didn’t want to know the secrets about Kris’s life, for it became his own burden. But there must’ve been a reason why Kris had left the valuable bundle of pages of his deepest thoughts and secrets.

SM really was harsh, and Xiumin felt himself feel the previous times he’d been angry with SM for being so unfair to him. Comparing his troubles in EXO felt unworthy compared to Kris’s. Not only had Kris been declined in multiple movie offers, something that Xiumin wasn’t even offered, Kris had been rejected by SM to do anything he’d wanted. Kris had no solo projects. At least Xiumin acted in the music video of Jin sunbae.

Xiumin couldn’t even look at his manager hyung’s face when he read Kris’s entry of the harsh words that his manager said to him. Xiumin tried to forget the rushed scribbled words, probably in anger, of how SM didn’t let him see his mom. Even when she collapsed in the hospital due to exhaustion from taking too many shifts. He tried to forget the ink, creating images of Kris being frustrated when he wasn’t allowed to see how much money he’d made. Most of all, Xiumin tried to forget the images of Kris trying to make his group, EXO-M, get more activities and promotions that they were offered- but rejected in the end. Kris was a leader that had fallen under the weight.


2013.11.06

Today is my birthday. Thank goodness, SM actually had no schedules planned for today. I’d like to think that it’s because it was my birthday that there are no schedules. But I don’t that’s it. Anyway, the members got me customized cake, and woke me up early in the morning to congratulate for my birthday. I’m so glad that I have my exo members with me. Tao got me a t- that has a picture of him and me together. I swear that he’s such a girl sometimes. Minseok and Luhan got me a new remixing software, and Joonmyeon got me a watch. A pretty damn expensive one. Yixing got me *hyperdunks, Jongdae bought me a Korean textbooks (that ), while Chanyeol bought me a ukulele. Kyungsoo made the cake for me (or so he claims), while Sehun and Jongin bought me HD posters of myself. I’m pretty sure that they fangirl over me. Finally Baekhyun rubbed off on the gifts brought from my fans.

I’m really grateful for the fans. Especially the ones who gather money and give it to charity under my name. They don’t have to give gifts, because their support is enough, but doing all this, such as buying me a tv, putting my birthday in billboards or even buying a billion dragon dolls and more, I really do have the best fans.

Today’s also, special because I’m finally the same age as Minseok and Luhan. As hard as it is to believe, they command me to do stuff, especially Minseok, who uses the Korean culture as his excuse, when clearly we are the same age. I just happen to have a late birthday, and Luhan’s lucky his was born a month later after Minseok.

However, the best thing is that I finally got to see my bank account, and the income I received the last three months. I gave it all to my mom. I’m going to go and talk to Mr. Kim, our current CEO of SM (I hate him) about letting me visit her, again. Hopefully, he’ll listen to me today since it’s my birthday.

*Happy 24th Birthday to me.


2014.01.01

 

It’s the New Year finally! This year isn’t starting off so good, though. I thought that us, EXO, would finally have a little break, but instead, we’re going to release our new song, Overdose in five months time. This , because that means we have no free time. I still haven’t seen my mom, and she’s making a huge decision by moving back to China. At least when I go back to China, I can find some way to see her.

This year, I’m going to be a better friend, son, and leader. I’m going to give it my all, and help EXO bloom; especially back in the Chinese market. Hopefully, I’ll be able to see my mom more, and introduce my fellow members to her. This year, I’m going to try my best to the end, because after this year, my three year contract with SM ends, and finally, I can get fifty fifty.

 

2014.03.28

 

I’m sick of SM. Why do they treat us EXO-M so differently?! Why?! None of us, Chinese members, are allowed to see our families! We don’t have the same amount of promotions, cf’s and individual activities like the K members. Even Suho sees this inequality, and he’s trying to help, but they told Suho to just take care of the K members. Already, they’re seeing us EXO members different. Tao was offered into a Chinese action movie, but SM told him that they couldn’t “afford” him to get injured. Tao’s selfless nature makes it so easy for SM to manipulate him, and convince him that he’s doing the best for “EXO”. Where is EXO when they separate us M from K? I wish that Tao could see that he deserves so much better. His skills deserve so much more.

Yixing. Yixing is such a talented guy. He’s a genius. His piano compositions are something that Yixing wants to share and release, but SM denies him saying to save that for personal variety skills. That doesn’t even make sense. Yixing just agrees, because he doesn’t want to cause trouble for EXO.

And then there’s Luhan. He’s no doubt, the most popular one in China. He has been offered so many movie, drama, mv, variety roles but SM rejected them all. Even the latest drama with Angelababy as the main actress was rejected. Why does SM block all the promotions that could help us become more known in China? Why do they underestimate how popular we are in the Chinese market? In the end, Luhan got the role Back to Twenties, which is a remake of the Korean movie.

And then there are two Korean members. Sometimes, I feel like they are stuck in the worst situation because they’re inbetweeners. Jongdae is the best singer in EXO, but he always gets pushed back with limited song offers or musicals because… SM just doesn’t let him. But that’s not fair, because he’s Korean. That’s why he can’t work alone in China. Jongdae deserves better. He deserves to sing OSTs, star in musicals, and especially variety programs, but he doesn’t. He should be one of the most popular members, but he isn’t.

Last of all, there’s Minseok. He’s so talented. He can do martial arts like Tao, his singing is just as good as Luhan’s, his acting should be recognized more, his dancing is the same level with Sehun and he does have a charm that could do well in variety shows. He’s been offered in several drama roles that could really help him out, but SM ing rejected them all. Minseok and Jongdae should be recognized more but in both countries, Korea and China, they don’t have individual activities.

I just want my group be recognized for our potential. It’s not fair that EXO-K got a cf deal with Juniel, while our cf deal in China was rejected. The best offer was just offered to me. A movie with the best director in China. The director chose ME to star in her movie, and I hoped no- I was sure that SM was going to accept this role. They didn’t. Instead Yeol announced that he was going to film a movie. It’s just not fair.


Xiumin opened his eyes. Tao was shaking him, indicating that the plane flight was over. Sighing, Xiumin groggily followed s, and was met with the same routine again. Fans swarming the airport, cheering when Luhan walked side by side with him, and passing out in their van as they drove to their dorm.

The EXOM dorm was different from their EXO dorm in many levels. For one, this dorm was smaller and neater. Two, this dorm had many memories of their debut days. Three, this dorm was packed with fan mails, because whenever the EXO m left to Korea, fans would swarm this dorm with many gifts, thus the members were never hungry or bored of the things they had.

However, Xiumin stopped as a sudden realization came in when he stepped into his second home. The other members followed suit, and Xiumin realized they were thinking the same thing. What if Kris had come here? It was highly possible, and it wasn’t long before Tao barged into Kris’s room that was shared with Chen. He gasped. Xiumin followed suit.

All traces of Kris were gone. His whole existence was wiped off, except for a tiny note on his bed that was beside Chen’s. Tao snatched the note before anyone else. Everybody waited for the maknae’s reaction. Everybody was taken by surprise when Tao stormed out of the room, slamming his bedroom door so loud that it rattled Xiumin’s insides. Lay gingerly picked up the note, reading it out loud in Chinese. “I’m sorry guys. I failed you guys as a leader, but maybe, you’ll understand me one day. Hopefully, we’ll meet again, and when we do, we’ll all be happy, because we have pursued our happiness. I’m happy right now. If staying with EXO makes you happy, then stay. If it doesn’t, I urge you to find your happiness.

Wu Yifan

Xiumin felt only blankness in his mind. This was new. Kris had left a note to EXOm only about… finding their happiness, which Kris was implying to leave EXO. Why only EXOM? Xiumin feared that he already knew the answer.


Author's Note

*Hyperdunks: A type of basketball shoes

*24th: In the Korean age, Kris is 25, but only in Korea, do people add one more year to their age. it's because they count the months spent in your mom's stomach as a year. ^^

I'm so sorry for updating this late.

I don't think I have a good enough excuse, other than the fact that I lost the will to write this story when Luhan left.

To be honest, I don't really know if I should continue, since I started two new fics.

Check them out? I promise there all good!

******

Perks of Being a Gangster is about Park Chanyeol who has finally become the leader of the second largest gang in Korea, the Facultas. He has everything he has ever wanted. Besides killing rebels, plotting against the common enemy of the Chinese and Japanese Mafia, making fake alliances with arrogant s and battling his rival, Kim Jongin, in everything, Chanyeol is happy. Until his life takes a major turn, when a government letter is sent to him, claiming that he is the father of Kim Minseok.

Park Chanyeol has a son. He has a son with a childhood friend, who he hooked up once back in highschool before leaving town. When an ancient mafia law forbids Chanyeol from getting rid of Minseok, Chanyeol face a more deathly challenge than he has ever faced. Being a father.

With enemies everywhere, looking for a key to Chanyeol's destruction; what happens when Minseok is that key? Now there is all the more reason to keep him safe. 

the Fallen Guardians

(CLICK THE LINKS IF YOUR INTERESTED)
Thank you my lovelies,

Don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote!