Knew Better..

[EXO] Luhan: Heated Argument

"I've been thinking about you.." He says to me. "I've been missing you." He whispers in my ear.

Every touch, every word, his scent lingers as he sways me side to side tenderly. His arms softly secured around me makes my walls crumble down. 

Wanting to give you my broken heart for you to fix as I hesitate to say a simple sentence with so much meaning.  Will it be enough? 

Deep down I know you're more than enough. But the trail already went cold. Our warmth can't unfrost. Until you suddenly lit me up one last time.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Your eyes flutter open, realizing you've dreamt that same dream again. Nothing but pitch black yet you could always hear his voice. His touch, his scent, all of it was too familiar. Already memorized into your brain yet you can never see him. You wonder if it's a curse or a blessing. Unable to control your mind you just let it go and carry on with life. 

It's been almost two years the last time you saw him. Anyone, really. Letting go of friends was hard, but you didn't know if letting him go was harder. This specific dream started happening a few months back. Maybe once or twice a month at first, but now, almost every day. It didn't bother you, it was rather comforting. But it made you feel lonely as well. It would be foolish to think it was a sign like in popular movies or dramas. You shook your head and grabbed your bag knowing you'll be late for work again if you stay lost in your thoughts.

"Good morning, ______." Your co-worker greeted you casually as they carried a huge pot to the back. You bowed quietly grabbing a thick stack of flyers to hand out. It wasn't as cold as you thought it would be, but you were still shivering from time to time. Handing a flyer to anyone who came near the restaurant, you quickly bowed with a forced smile asking them to come and try a bowl of ramen. Feeling your teeth chatter made it harder to smile yet you suddenly heard your bosses order replaying in your mind. 'You must always smile! If you dont smile, people won't feel welcomed! When you work for me you need to work hard with a smile! Understood?' Rolling your eyes you shake the thought and continue to hand out all the flyers. "______!" A voice called out. Looking around you spot a familiar face then wave to them. "______, i'm so happy to see you!" She smiles cutely then hugs you. "You see me almost everyday Jisoo." You smile back, but this time it wasn't forced. "So what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be taking your finals?" Jisoo let out a giggly laugh and revealed a folded paper from her pocket. "What's that?" "My grades. I already finished all my tests weeks ago. Where were you? I texted you about it!" She sighed then unfolded the creased paper showing you her grades proudly. "See?" You nodded and petted her head lovingly. "Awwww good job, Jisoo! Do you want a sticker?" You joked with her. "No, but can I have some ramen? I'm starvingggg!" She dramatically complained holding her stomach. 

After having lunch with Jisoo, you decided to use the last bit of your break time to hang out with her a bit more. Walking around the area you both head into a music store to see the latest albums. "Look at this ______! Twice has two different versions of their cd! I'm getting both!" ''Why not one?" You asked picking up a Kim Taewoo cd then setting it down spotting an old dbsk album. "Because they're that good. And they're my favorite group!" Letting out a silent laugh you show her the dbsk album and say "Do you know this group?" Jisoo takes her eyes off the Twice cds scanning your pick. "Who are they?" She gives you a confused look and carries on. Shocked, you tell her "This is dbsk!!! You know? tvxq? toho? tohoshinki??!!" You passionatley explain. "Ohhhh you mean those to old dudes? the one that screams in that one son-" "It's Mirotic, Jisoo. And Changmin does that high note." You sigh "Nevermind. Let's just buy our albums already." Jisoo muffles her laugh at your disappointment however, she does know who they are. Sort of. 

Laughing and clinging to your arm she explains that she was just messing with you and she enjoyed a few of dbsk's albums. Already back at the front of the restaurant, both of you are ready to say goodbye until you meet eyes with someone from inside the restaurant. You're stomach suddenly twists and turns as your heart rate increases. Feeling your body go cold for a few secounds you look back at Jisoo trying to calm down. Jisoo notices the sudden change in your behaviour and asks what's wrong. "I-I think the ramen gave me an upset stomach." You lie to her. "But we've always ate that kind. Are you sure it's the ramen?" Jisoo tries to steal a glance inside the restaurant but you quickly stop her. "No! I-It was. I just.. I think I put to much hot sauce, that's all." I just have to work for four to five more hours, i'll be fine. You can go on ahead." Jisoo furrows her eyebrows but buys it. Watching her disappear into the busy crowd of people, you walk through an alley way and enter the restaurant from the back. Seeing your co-worker reading the newspaper, you ask him politely if you could work in the back instead. At first he was hesitant to switch roles but he agreed once you've asked again in plea.

Helping with making ramen or washing dishes, you kept an eye on the person from a safe distance hoping they would leave as soon as possible. As the sun set, there was only an hour left for you and your two other co-workers to close the place yet, they were still there. Sitting happily reading a book. Annoyance started to rise as frustration took over. Why won't they leave? Why are they still here? You've never seen them around here before. So why are they here now?! A firm tap on your shoulder knocked you out of your thoughts. "______, ______! It's time to close the place." Your co-worker told you. "But there's sill a costomer, Jun. Shouldn't you tell them it's closing time?" Jun shook his head and smiled. "Oh no, he's my friend. We don't meet often so he's here to see me. Do you want to meet him?" In that moment, you just wanted to fade away. Jun and you weren't as close as you and Jisoo, but he could have told you about this! Unable to answer back, Jun just grabbed your arm and walked with you out from the back. No longer in hiding you stare at the floor hoping he wouldn't recognize you. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IT'S UP!  IT'S UP!  IT'S UPPPP YOU GUYSSSS!!!!!! I'm finally continuing this!!! Oh my gosh!!! Okay, I'm not gonna give anything away so instead, try and guess who it is! Who's this mysterious guy???

Tell me in the comments below? Is it.... you know who? Or is it someone else? But WHO!? TELL ME ASAP BEFORE THE 2ND PART IS UP!!! ^_^

I hope you will be satisfied/happy with this continuation. I know most of you probably pictured something different but this is how I want to go with the ending hehe ^^ As always let me know your thoughts, your likes, dislikes, things you want to see/read (I could probably add it in.)

Thank you again, and enjoy reading~