Crazy Night in Seoul

[EXO] Luhan: Heated Argument

Music blasting with the bass vibrating shot glasses on the counters, you sit there watching your friends dance on the tables wildly from all the alcohol they took in.  ”Heyyyyy!!! _______ take a shot with us! Just one! C’mon you know you want at least one!” Misoo shouted over the loud music. You move two seats over to sit closer to her and looked over into the crowd of dancing bodies to see Kai and Xiumin pulling Chanyeol, Luhan, and Chen towards the middle of the dance floor creating their very own “dance battle”. You laugh to yourself shaking your head at the scene you’re witnessing knowing it won’t end so well since Chanyeol and Xiumin are pretty hammered. Looking back at your friend, she’s already dragging Kris and Lay over to your table to take more shots with her since Suho and Baekhyun ditched her ten minutes ago at the front of the bar. “Hey _______  where did Luhan go?” Kris asked as he slowly pushed the alcoholic drink away from him. “He’s busy having a battle royal with the guys.” You said jokingly. “You guys, stop talking and drink! You can talk later! Let’s just dance and drink! DRINK!!!” Misoo’s friend yelled excitingly at all of you. “Yeahhhh, no thanks.” Lay refused. “Hey Kris, _______  I’m going to head home. I already feel my head pounding from the music, and I’m not in the mood to drink especially when there’s a wasted girl demanding me to take shots… no offense _______. ” Lay confessed.  ”It’s cool Lay.” You smoothly told him. “Yeah, I think we should leave _______; besides, we got to get up early tomorrow.” Kris looked back at the dance floor and saw Xuimin, Chen, and Chanyeol trying to make Kai dance with the DJ on stage. He sighed lightly “… Well… some of us.” Kris and Lay said their goodbyes to you and the boys as they called Sehun and Tao to come meet them outside of the club since they were in a restaurant across from it. Sehun tried to get into the club earlier until Chen opened his big mouth revealing Sehun’s actual age. It didn’t end so well, but Tao was nice enough to invite Sehun to eat at the restaurant with him however, he had to pay for his own meal.

Misoo and her friend Kihyun sat in front of you holding a tray of shots that are glowing every color. “If you take more than one shot we won’t bother you anymore okay?” Kihyun said. “And how many have you both had so far, hm?” You retorted. “Well I know I had at least six but that’s because I have a high tolerance. I don’t know about Kihyun.” Misoo explained to you. “I’m just feeling buzzed haha. I think I had more than five that’s for sure!” She laughed. You groan quietly and hold out your hand. “Fine, but I’m not going to go over four! Got it!?” You strictly tell them. “Araso!” They say in unison. You grab a rainbow glowing glass and chug it in one go, after slamming it on the table you slightly smile as they gave you a high five. Kihyun hands you another and watches you chug it down again. “Ok, I think that’s enough for me.” Before you could get up and find Luhan you were already reaching for another shot. Minutes went by and you were on your fifth glass, Kihyun wanted to say something but she thought you should just have a “good time” for once. 

Suho was waiting in the bathroom with Kai and Chen. “Yah, have you guys seen Chanyeol? I swear he was right next to us!” Chen asked worriedly. “Nooooope, we haven’t seen that trouble making boy.. right Jongin?” Suho told Chen as he was swaying back and forth. “Kai, watch him while I go find Chanyeol, araso?” He ordered him. “Ne, hyuuung.” Kai replied.

"THIS IS SO MUCH FUN CHANYEOL!!!!" you shouted as you danced with him on the dance floor. "I know!!! I’m glad you’re my dance partner and not a dude!" He hollered crazily. Baekhyun walked on the side of the dance floor and saw you and Chanyeol dancing together. He just shook his head in disapproval and walked towards the tables where Xiumin was sitting alone wasted. Baekhyun’s phone started to vibrate, it was D.O calling. "Ne, Kyungsooya?" "Hyung, come home already! I think the manager just came home! I heard a loud car door slam from downstairs, Hurry!" He frantically whispered. Ending the call he pulled Xiumin up from his seat as he put Xiumin’s right arm around his neck. "Minseok hyung, get a hold of yourself! We need to go home! C’mon let’s go find the others." Baekhyun informed feeling annoyed.

Chanyeol and you were already on your fourth song dancing closely together in the dark with flashing lights everywhere. He was about to put his hands on your thighs so he can pull you closer to him until you felt a vibration go off near your . “Chanyeol! Chanyeol!! I think that’s your phone going off!!” You said into his ear. “What, what’s coming off!?! What are you saying!? You’re going to take your clothes off!? Well… I don’t mind as long as I get some action okay?” He said teasingly. “Ughhh! Never mind you ert!” You shouted again. D.O was trying to get a hold of Chanyeol too, that way he can warn more than one member, but apparently Chanyeol was too busy to answer. “Aishhh, Chanyeol hyung!!! Why won’t you answer dammit!!! Aishh!” D.O complained as he left seven voice messages, and twenty text messages hoping he’ll hear them before it was too late.

-10 minutes later-

Baekhyun was heading to the front of the club until he saw Suho dancing with you sighing deeply. He put Xiumin down on a chair and jogged over to Suho and you grabbing him roughly by the shirt pulling him away. “Hyung, we gotta go, the manager is home and he knows we left.” Suho’s eyes widened “Are you serious!? Aishhhh! I still wanna dance with ________!” He whined. Baekhyun told Suho to help carry Xiumin outside as he calls for a cab looking around the dim lighted club for the rest of the members.

Chen and Kai are dragging Chanyeol by his belt towards the front of the club when Kai suddenly notices Baekhyun with Suho and Xiumin waiting by the door looking around. “Hyung! Baekhyun hyung! Over here!” Kai waved his hands wildly jumping up and down, however, Chen didn’t have any more patience to wait. He decided to walk with Chanyeol right past Kai shouting Baekhyun’s name over and over until he got his attention. Suho heard Kai’s voice and patted Baekhyun on the shoulder to look his way. “Yah! Jonginah! We need to… go the manager… knows we’re here! I think… that’s what Baekhyunnie said.” Suho briefed Chen and Kai on. “! You serious hyung!?” Chanyeol interrupted. “Yes, that’s what Kyungsooah said to me, so let’s leave now!” Baekhyun demanded. Walking out side calling for two cabs the boys all waited on benches talking among themselves about how insane it was tonight. The cabs finally pulled up “Thank god!” Chen said in relief. Heading back to the dorm in separate cabs, Xiumin was laying down on Chen’s lap mumbling about a new song he had to memorize. Chanyeol giggled at him but noticed something was off. “Jongdae hyung, where’s Luhan?” He asked innocently. Chen gasped loudly and face palmed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once again, this is one of my favorites!!! I enjoyed writing the first part to this! XD