Who? My Childhood Friend?

Revenge for Love

They're almost arrived to Chae Rin's house. Minzy and Chae Rin were sleeping in the car as they're too tired in the flight just now. While the driver was driving, suddenly an unknown motorcyclist was in front of them and cycled slowly. The driver tried horning the motorcyclist a few times but there's no response.

 

The motorcyclist was wondering around the neighbourhood while singing. He was looking around and didn't notice that the driver was horning to him. Suddenly, the motorcyclist lose balance and fell down at the otherside of the road. The driver brake quickly until Chae Rin and Minzy woke from their slumber. They were shocked and the driver quickly turned around and asked the girls.

 

Driver : Are you girls okay back there?

CL : Yeah, we're fine. What just happened, ahjussi?

Driver : Some motorcyclist was cycling too slow and he suddenly fell down at the otherside.

Minzy : Jjinja? What are we doing in here? We better help him. 

 

The girls and even the driver got out from the car and quickly help the motorcyclist. He was lieing on the ground and doesn't move a muscle. As Chae Rin walked towards the guy and poked his face several times, the guy woke and touched his forehead as he must be dizzy. The driver helped the guy to get up and Chae Rin asked the guy.

 

CL : What happen? Are you okay, sir?

** : Yeah. I'm okay. Maybe I've been wondering around a lot just now.

CL : ??? I never saw you here before. Are you new here?

** : I guess so I am.

Minzy : You guess? Didn't you remembered where you living? 

** : A bit so. My memories can't handle a lot to remember.

Driver : Don't worry. At least you are alive.

CL : Aish, ahjussi. Don't say nonsense. By the way, we better get going. My parents might think we're in trouble.

Minzy : *nod*

 

The motorcyclist took his motorcycle and cycled back home where he belongs. While the other three got in the car and off to Chae Rin's house. As they arrived, the driver and Minzy took out their luggages from the trunk while Chae Rin was completely feeling unpatient to ring the doorbell. She took a deep breathe and rang the bell. The door was opened and it was her mother. They both hugged each other and went inside the house. 

 

Mother : So how's your flight, dear?

CL : Pretty tired since I can't sleep. By the way, where's appa?

Mother : He's at work. I guess he'll be back soon. 

CL : Well, I'll be in my old room then, omma.

Mother : Okay, dear. Feel free to look around.

 

CL went upstairs to look inside her old room. As she opened, suddenly she was shocked. She saw a  shirtless muscular guy in her old bedroom. She went blushed and quickly closed the door. She lean on the door and breathe unconsciously. Then she swolled her saliva and this time she tried knocking the door first. She slowly opened the door and she sighed in relief as the guy was finally dressed. She cleared and said something to the guy.

 

CL : Excuse me but this suppose to be my bedroom.

** : What do you mean? This is my bedroom.

CL : No, it's my bedroom !! Lee Chae Rin's Bedroom !!!!

** : Lee Chae Rin?

CL : Duh, do you even know me? I'm famous !!

** : Nope, never heard of you.

CL : Aish, this guy. Wait, aren't you the motorcyclist who fell down because you're wondering a lot?

** : I guess. Wait, you're the one who helped me at the road right?

CL : Haha. Yup, that's me. What are doing here? This is my bedroom.

** : Molla. An old lady downstairs said I'll be staying here until I recover.

CL : Recover? Okay, never mind. But remember, maybe I'll be your roomate in here. 

 

Chae Rin went downstairs and trying to look for someone. Then, she ran into the kitchen and found her mother. "Omma, we need to talk. Now.", then Chae Rin went to the living room. As her mother sat down on a couch, her mother was curious.

 

Mother : What's wrong, dear? Don't tell you're leaving soon?

CL : Annyi, omma. But, there's a guy in my room. Who's that?

Mother : I guess you forgotten about him. 

CL : Who, omma? Forgotten who?

Mother : Chae Rin, that's your childhood friend, Ji Yong. Don't you remember him?

CL : Ji Yong? My childhood friend?

 


 

Author's Note : Omo, Ji Yong was Chae Rin's childhood??!! What will happen to the two friends and why is Ji Yong doing in Chae Rin's bedroom? Let's find out after I update the next chapter. Do upvote, subscribe or comment for my fanfic. ~(^-^)~