Ji Yong's Memory Problem

Revenge for Love

~continue from previous chapter~

Chae Rin : Ji Yong? My childhood friend?

Mother : Nae. Didn't you remember him? He used to like pranking you while you were little?

Chae Rin : Ji Yong......

 

Then she starts flashbacking the old memories.

 

~flashback~

Chae Rin was about 6 years old and has a 2 year old sister that doesn't play with her much. One day, a house beside hers had a new family who just moved. Her mother and herself went to the new neighbour to welcome them. As Chae Rin's mother was talking with the neighbour, Chae Rin was looking for someone who was almost in her age. ALMOST. Then, she found a cute and active boy playing at the staircase. She greeted the boy and bowed.

 

Chae Rin : Annyeohaseyo, Chae Rin imnida. *bow*.

** : I'm Kwon Ji Yong. *bow*

Chae Rin : Oh, Ji Yong. What a cute name, can I play with you?

Ji Yong : Hold on a second.

 

He was reaching something in his toy box beside him and told Chae Rin to held out her hands while closing her eyes. She closed her eyes and held her hand. Then suddenly, she felt something squishy and moistury. As she opened her eyes, she screamed because she's holding a big frog. She screamed and throw the frog to little Ji Yong. While Ji Yong laughed at Chae Rin. Poor Chae Rin, even she wants to make friends with a boy but still now she knows how boys treat girls when first met. 

 

They played together and pranked together even it's a serious one. Like when she was 12, she planned to prank Ji Yong for the first time. She took a bucket full of ice more like an ice bucket challenge and wait for Ji Yong to come back home. As Ji Yong enters, he was about to greet to his family until Chae Rin quickly throw the ice ontop of Ji Yong's head. Ji Yong's reaction face was so hilarious until Chae Rin laughed while laying on the floor. "That was the first prank I ever had !!!", then continued laughing. Ji Yong was still shocked of Chae Rin's action until he stomp his feet and went to his room. Even though that's a serious and shocking prank, but their friendship doesn't end like that because....Well,both of them like pranking so why not?

 

~end of flashback~

 

"Ji Yong......", Chae Rin kept on repeating the same word until a sound of a car stopped in front of their house. As her mother opened the door, it was Seungri, Ji Yong's bestfriend and also Chae Rin's. Seungri went inside the house until he saw Chae Rin t the living room. 

 

Seungri : Oh? Chae Rin? Is that you?

Chae Rin : Seungri??!!!!

Seungri : Man, when did you arrive here? Aigoo. I really missed you my buddy. *hugs Chae Rin*

Chae Rin : *push Seungri away* Dude, I'm a girl and you're a boy. So no hugs, or the paparazzi will see this. 

Seungri : Haha. Got that.

Mom : By the way, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be working in this hour?

Seungri : Mianhae, omuni. I just wanna check Ji Yong if he's still okay.

 

Suddenly, footsteps came from the stairs and yet it was the Ji Yong guy they're talking about. 

 

Ji Yong : Seungri, my bud !!!!

Seungri : Ji Yong !! How's your big head, man? *knocking*

Ji Yong : Yah !!!! I'm still alive okay? No need to ask me that stupid question again. Well, I'm going out.

Mom : Be careful out there.

Chae Rin : Omma, what's with the 'how's your big head' thing about? Is there something wrong with him?

Mom : Seungri, can you do the honors?

Seungri : Araseo. Actually, while you were chosen as the trainee, Ji Yong was.........

Chae Rin : He what?

Seungri : He was involved in a car accident. I don't know why but it was the day you were leaving to your traning industry.

Chae Rin : What? The day I was leaving?

Seungri : Nae. I guess he must be stressed about you leaving. I guess...

Chae Rin : Ji Yong...But what's the point about the head?!! Tell me !!!

Seungri : After the accident, he was set to the hospital and thank God he was alive. But one of the doctors said that he just lost some of his memories and want us to help him for the recover. And......

Mom : That's why I called you to come back to Korea. Some of the doctors said he just lost his memories when he met you. So we tried to contact you so you can help us bring back his memories again.

Chae Rin : Is that involved with the 'he will sleeping in my room'?

Seungri : Well, we have no choice Chae Rin.

 

Then Minzy came to the three of them. "What are you discussing about?". Suddenly when Seungri turned around, he froze himself by looking at the beautiful and adorable Minzy. He doesn't blink his eyes and his mouth was wide open. When Minzy passes Seungri, he asked Chae Rin.

 

Seungri : Hey, Chae. Who's that cutey over there?

Chae Rin : That's one of my members. Her name is Minzy. Why?

Seungri : Just asking.

 


 

Author's Note : Sorry for updating so late. I was doing some assignments and I forgot about the fanfic. Mianhae. *bow 100x* And wow, I didn't expected that there are people reading my fanfic. xD. Do upvote, comment and subscribe the story. Please wait for the next chapter to know what happen. ;)