Let's Start The Plan

Revenge for Love

As day passes, Chae Rin and Minzy was playing their phones at the living room. Then suddenly, the main entrance door was opened by Seungri and BANG !! Chae Rin almost threw her phone to Seungri's face. Honestly, Chae Rin sometimes got surprised and chokes Seungri. Lol. xD. At the same time, Chae Rin look surprised of what Seungri brought along with him. Ice packets, glue tins, etc. She was curious why he brought all of this. She looks at Seungri with er curious face.

 

Chae Rin : What's of all this for?

Seungri : You're the one who told me to bring these.

Chae Rin : Me??!!

Seungri : Yeah. You texted me to buy these yesterday. You forgot?

Chae Rin : Oh, now I remember. 

 

She facepalm herself and sighs. She was planning to do some pranking at Ji Yong to get his memories back. Since Chae Rin knows Ji Yong sooo much, she's gonna prank him with the things he scared of. She tries her best to get the old Ji Yong back to where he was. She confirmed that her plan will work. 

 

Then Minzy tag along with the discussion. While Chae Rin told them about the plan, Seungri just kept staring at Minzy and smirks quietly. 

 


 

Author's Note : I am so soooo sorry for not updating this fanfic much and this part is quite short. I know it was my fault for not updating these days but hey, the school holidays just started and now I can update this fanfic as much as I can. And while I was away, I didn't expect a lot of viewers would read this. Thank you so much. *cries*. *snores at CL's shirt*