It's Good To Be Back

Revenge for Love

~Saturday in America~

It's been 4 years since Chae Rin stayed in America with her fellow girlfriends in a Korean girlgroup, 2NE1. Yup, in Korea and all over the world called them the emperess of Kpop. They started debuting on 2009 with their song, Fire. Chae Rin is the leader and her stagename is CL which is meant Chae Lee. And now, they're travelling to America for a few years for endorsements, commercials and so on. Chae Rin now felt bored of staying in America after working on her group's daily schedule. She asked her girls what should they do.

 

CL : Girls, do you have anything to do right now? What's our schedule for tomorrow? 

Bom : Hmm.....Nope, I guess we're free then.

Dara ; Finally, there's a time for me to rest. *lay on a couch*

Minzy : So, what shall we do now, unnies?

Bom : Hmm...How about we go somewhere I love to shop here when I'm a citizen here.

CL : Please, Bommie. I'm too tired to go shopping right now.

Minzy : I guess we have no ideas to do then.

CL : Well that settles everything. Let's do nothing.

Dara : Lol. You okay, CL?

CL : More than okay. I'm excited !!! Huhu...I wish I could go back to Korea right now.

 

Suddenly, one of the staff knocked the door and went inside their dorm. Everyone was surprised especially Chae Rin. She thought that it might be another commercial photo taking or some. But the staff told them that he wants to see Chae Rin. Chae Rin's face turn shock and quickly get up from the couch. The staff gave her a cellphone and it's from an unknown caller. She thought again that it might be her fan or some relative of hers. The 2NE1 members were fully unpatient to hear who is the caller. Chae Rin answer the call with her rap voice. Lol.

 

CL : Ayo, this is CL from 2NE1 on the phone. Who's calling on the other side?

Bom : Lol you, CL.

CL : Haha. By the way, who's calling?

** : Chae Rin dear? Is that you? It's me, your mother.

CL : Omma?

Mom : Yes, dear. It's me. Have you forgotten about me?

CL : Mianhae, omma. I'm so sorry that I didn't call you for the whole career day.

Mom : That's okay. I understand. How's America?

CL : It's a pretty place. But I have to stay here for a few years. By the way, why do you call me?

Mom : Actually, your father wants you to come back to Korea. There's something important we want you to settle this.

CL : Araseo, omma. I'll ask the manager if I have premission to fly back there.

**  : Of course you can. 

 

They looked at the door and saw their manager leaning on the side of the door. I guess he already knew this before giving the phone to Chae Rin or not . Chae Rin was pretty excited to see her family again since her debut with the other members. 

 

Manager : But in one condition. If you want to fly back to Korea, you must bring one member with you.Well, just in cast you have company. 

CL : Jjinja? Aigoo. Thank you so much, manager. So who wants to follow me fly back to our country?

Dara : Hmm....I guess I should stay here. I'm tired of flying. *snore*

CL : Okay. How bout you, baby Minzy?

Minzy : I'm going. Hehe....^^

Bom : So if you two gone back to Korea, how bout your schedule?

Manager : Gwenchana. We just settled by clearing their schedule until they got back here.

CL : Jjinja? YAHOO !!!!! So when our flight is scheduled?

Manager : Maybe next Monday. So I guess you should be start packing. 

Minzy : Wohoo !!! Korea, here we come !!!

 

Chae Rin quickly took out her luggage from a closet and packed all her clothes until she pressed down the luggage to close it. Wow, she must be so excited to go back to her born country. 

 

~Next Monday~

The 2NE1 members were at the aiport, waiting for Chae Rin and Minzy to departure to Korea. Now boarding to Icheon, South Korea. It has announced that it's boarding time. 

 

CL : Well, it's time guys.

Dara : Take care of yoursleves, guys. Don't get chased by our Blackjacks back there.

Minzy : Don't worry, unnie. We will. So who will handle our schedule?

Bom : Leave it to us. Me and Dara will take care of this.

CL : Okay, I'm counting on you guys. As a leader, I commend you to do whatever you want while we were away.

Bom&Dara : Jjinja ??!!

CL : I'm just joking. Haha, well. We better get going. See you. Call me if there's something wrong coming.

 

Chae Rin and Minzy bidded goodbyes to Bom and Dara. As they get to their seats which is just beside the window, the aircarft took off. Chae Rin starts touching the entertainment screen and starts listening to their newest album "Crush" while Minzy starts snoring beside Chae Rin. She giggled looking at the maknae sleeping next to her. As they arrived at Incheon Airport Arrival Area, a lot of their fans surrounded them holding a 2NE1 banner and also a made-up fan greets. They cheered CL's and Minzy's name as they saw them coming out from the arrival area. "It's good to be back.", said CL while smirked. They went to a van where a driver was waiting them and carrying their luggages. As they hopped on, the driver start the car engine and drove to Chae Rin's house where they'll be stayig at. Suddenly, something happened on their way.


Author's note : Omo, what's gonna happen to Chae Rin and Minzy after this? Just wait for the second part to know what. Sorry if I update it too late. I'm a bit busy with something. Mianhae. *bow*. Do subscribe, comment and upvote my fanfic. ^^