Chapter 5

Come Back Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

That day was another beautiful day for seunghyun and tiffany.

Another.

Because everyday is a beautiful day for them ever since they were together.

 

Tiffany was so tired. Earlier in the morning she and Seunghyun went to another place where they can see a beautiful hidden waterfall. It wasnt really that hidden though. Just like the lake, only a few people who know and come to this place.

 

They went there with grandpa Lee's brother who want to checking on his ricefield. After 3 long hours ride, they finally arrived at the place. Grandpa Lee send them down at some place where they need to walked for another 15 minutes to finally arrived at the waterfall, while he continue his ride to his ricefield. He said he will be there to take them again after three hours.

 

It was quite tiring, 3hours ride, and 15 minutes walks, more over the road is a a full of rocks. But when Seunghyun and Tiffany arrived at the place, suddenly the feeling of tired feel like erased by the beautiful and peaceful place.

 

The smiles always appeared on their faces as they let the cold wind brushed their faces, their hands always holding on to each other. When seunghyun took his hand it was because he wants to hugs Tiffany and talk the same sweet nothing again and again. about how he want to life there with her.

 

“Tiff, do you trust me?” he suddenly asked.

 

Tiffany turned to face him. “hmm? What do you mean?” she asked him back.

 

“I don’t know what’s going on with me, but I feel like I want to be with you, I want to protect you, I want to be a person u can rely on, I want--, everything, and with you” there he go again with his another confession. But this time he sounds more serious and confusing. “I know it’s too sudden, but I meant it everything what I said”

 

Yes, it was sounds too sudden for Tiffany that make her confuse too and wasn’t sure what he actually wants to said.

 

“are you pitying me?” she asked. She doesn’t meant to doubting his confession, it just she felt it could be happen since she told him how ed up his life just at night before his first confession about how he actually feel about her and then they decide to try out together.

 

It could be happen and he probably just confusing about what he feel.

 

“what? No. I’m not. I swear.” He said. this time he was holding her hands tightly. “eventho I don’t remember the feeling of pity, but I’m sure it’s not it. It’s different. if not why I feel like I want you to be happy because of me, not anyone else. Just me.  I want you to hold on to me, I feel like I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I’m happy and I like the feeling when you are around me. I want to protect you from everything that might be harm you, I want to make

 

“That was so sweet Seunghyun, thank you so much” Tiffany hugging him and buried her face on to his chest. She felt like want to crying because she was feeling so touched. No one ever said that to her, and this is probably the most honest confession she’s ever heard because he was also sounds surprise and confuse about his own feeling. As if he can’t believe that he was actually have that feeling.

 

“I’m saying this not because I want you to feel relief after your confession. I’m telling you this because this is whati feel. I’m happy with you, I’m feeling protected by you, I’m feeling lucky to be with you, I’m so thankful that I met you here, when I think I’m so done with my life. Even I haven’t found the way to fix everything in my life, even if you don’t even give me that way too, but your presereance here with me is enough Seunghyun. Thank you so much. I trust you, I really am” Tiffany couldn’t hold her tears anymore, she was feeling thankful of him, and to god. It was more than what she expected, she’sonly wishes if not a solution at least a peaceful mind from a peaceful place. But god gave hermore than than. He even gave her a man who really want to make her feel happy, a man who want to give everything for her.

 

“shhh… don’t crying please” Seunghyun help her wiping the tears from her cheek. He could bear to see her tears, that was the last thing he want to see.especially after he told her all he want isto make her happy.

 

“please, never give up on me seunghyun. I really trust you”

 

“it’s not gonna be happen.believe me. It’s should be me whois afraid. Please never give up on me, because I’m not sure how I can life without you.” Seunghyun said before he gave a sweet kiss on her forehead then on her lips.

 

That afternoon they spend their time with more long kisses and a long hug. As if none of them want to let go, as if there’s no tomorrow for them.

 

At the afternoon after grandpa took them, and they arrived at sacheon again. Seunghyun said he wanted to go to the lake to see the sunset, and so with Tiffany.

 

Their activities is not just stopped at that. seunghyun seems like still have a lot of energy. There’s still one of the hottest night for them, the most romantic one before Tiffany could finally sleeping soundly in Seunghyun's arms. She was deadly tired that day, some how her body become numb, she’s feel like she will break her back down, but nonetheless, she enjoyed every bits of that day. Every seconds with Seunghyun. Her mind slowly forgetting every problem she has and every hates she felt. She’s just want to leave all of it here. In Seunghyun's arms she feel loved, she feel warm not just in her body but also in her heart, she feel save, she feel fit in there, as if she's belong to Seunghyun.

 

 

 

It was at ten in the morning when Tiffany finally woke up, but her eyes still closed, still feeling tired and waiting for seunghyun to wake her up. He always has his own special way. When Seunghyun want to wake her up he will hug her,kiss her on the cheek or lips then whispered to her ear, Tiffany will always smiles even before she opened her eyes. It's also happens in otherwhise.

 

But Tiffany feel something strange in this morning, she didn’t felt Seunghyun's arm on her body, she didn’t smelt his scent, that's mean he probably in her back as Tiffany was facing another way. She flinched her back a little bit, but she didn’t feel it thouching something. In that position usually her back was touched against his chest, but it didnt. Then Tiffany turned her body to see on her side, there's no Seunghyun. Probably in bathroom, she thought. But there's no sounds of water from bathroom.

 

That's when Tiffany get up in the bed and looked up around her. Something is strange. She didn’t saw Seunghyun's stuff, not even his clothes, let alone his bag.

 

Suddenly Tiffany feels scared for a lot reasons that she also doesn’t know which one is the strong reason as to why she felt scared.

 

She quickly wear her clothes and run over to the door and look around, still no him. She opened the other room that used to be Seunghyun's room, but it's empty. She’s feels scared even more and didn’t realized her tears were rolling on her face.

 

Tiffany was about to take her phone and called him when she saw a small paper that half of it slipped under her phone. She take and read it.

 

i'm sorry Tiffany, i have to go.

goodbye.

 

Tiffany flipping the paper so many times to find something, probably there's another thing he wrote.  but there's nothing.

 

That's all he wrote.

 

Tiffany was crying even moreafter that, her body was shaking and then fell down on the floor as her knee become so weak when she realized what's the meaning of that.

 

It's just mean one thing, Seunghyun Leave her.

On the other (harsh) words, seunghyun dumb her.

 

At first she still trying to call him, she’s not that kindof girlwho easily to give up without trying, but it said his phone was non actived. She called him even after the next three days, but still same, it's either non actived or mailboxes. She sent him so many voicemails. Her voice was cracked, she wasn’t sure if Seunghyun could understand what she said, if ever he try toopen and hear her voicemails. Tiffany keet trying to called him, until she felt tired.

 

Until she felt there's no hope for them anymore.

Until she realized everything just a lie, she was being played all of this time.

 

 

On the next three days, with a heavy heart she went back to seoul leaving everything, if Seunghyun can easily left it and even leaving her, then she could do that too.

 

She promised to herself, even it's hard she will forget and leave everything there. What was happened to them there will stay there.

 

She bid her goodbye for everything there, for the happiness that she felt in the short time.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany suddenly opened her eyes and sat up on the bed. Her breaths was fast as she patting uncontrolably, sweats was all over her face and her neck. She tried to reeling what was just she saw, everything, the beautiful things and the hurtest thing that had done in her life.

 

She realized, she was dreaming, but it's not just a dream, she dreamnt of her past. Something that she experienced before, something that she want to forget, she was willing to get an amnesia if that could make her forget that moments. The moments when she felt broken into pieces, the moments when she felt her life was so e up again, the moment when she felt like a trash, the moment that make her don’t want to believe anyone anymore,

 

The moments when he left her.

 

Tiffany crawled hugging her knee and burried her face onto it as she’s crying. Her body was shaking. She didn’t realized Seunghyun is woke up probably by the sudden shakes of the bed or maybe by Tiffany's sobs.

 

When Seunghyun opened his eyes, the first thing he saw if Tiffany who was shaking hugging her knees. He sat up and move closer to her hold both her shoulders.

 

"Tiffany?" Seunghyun whispered.

 

But she didn’t answered.

 

"what happen?" he asked.

 

Still no answer, Tiffany sobbing for more.

 

"having a nightmare?" he asked again.

 

Still she didn’t answering. But Seunghyun preassumed that it's probably because of a nightmare. What else that make a girl crying in the middle of night after she suddenly woke up from her sleep?

 

"ssshhh... it's okay, it's okay. it's just a nightmare" Seunghyun hugs her and caress her hair. Tiffany's right arm and touching against Seunghyun's bare chest.

 

Tiffany was too sad to even realized that Seunghyun was hugged her. She was still crying for the dream that make her remembering one of ther hurtest time in her life.

She was aware of Seunghyun when she felt he kissed her on her bare shoulder. She rose up her face and pushed Seunghyun away from her before she wiped her tears then quickly take her clothes and wear it.

 

Seunghyun who was shocked after she suddenly pushed him away,  also quickly wear his boxer and went to Tiffany who starting to walked out from his room tried to find where she put her bag.

 

"where are you going?" Seunghyun asked following her, still confused why she’s suddenly become like that. He thought they were okay and she’salready forgive him after they slept together, but it’s seems like he was wrong.

 

"i need to go back" she said without looking at him as she checking on something inside her bag.

 

"it's too early. i'll drive you off in the morning" Tiffany cry for some morein frustration as she remember how stupid she is, she left her car in her office parking lot. She came here with Seunghyunlast night.

 

"i'll jast taking a cab" wiping her tears she starting to walked toward the door but Seunghyun quickly grab her hand.

 

"no, it's too dangerous. i'm not going to let you go home alone"

 

Tiffany strugled trying to took off her hand from him.

 

When she thought she isn’t strong enough to loose from him, she's break down in his arms, leaned her head against his chest let out her cry, while her right hand keep hitting Seunghyun weakly as she feel she doesn’t have any anergy anymore. She was feeling too tired physically and mentally.

 

Seunghyun, despite feeling confused on why she’s become like that, hugging her tightly let her keep hitting him. He can feel how weak she is, and it's make him feeling the worst for leaving her back then. it's make him want to protect her more, he was so sure of that and promised to himself that he will make everything better with her, and bringing back her smiles that he always love.

 

 

 

 

 

Seunghyun sit on the verge of his bed after taking bath, still wearing his white bathrub. His mind was still thinking of what happened this morning. he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter