Chapter 3

Come Back Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sera carried Lily walked toward the elevator about going to have another secret lunch with her mom.

 

Her life wasn't that easy now, everything is changed ever since Lily was still in stomach. She make people around her mad and hate her. only her mom who was still frequently called her and met her.

 

when they’re finally arrived at the parking lot office, she’s almost bumped into someone. She look at that person to said sorry. But when he saw at the person she was shocked.

 

"s-seunghyun..."

 

Seunghyun only staring at her with her baby in her arms, he didn't realized he gripped the bouqet flower in his hand so tightly.

 

Seunghyun doesnt know what to say, same goes with Sera. Actually she has, but she was too scared to speak up.

 

Seunghyun doesn’t want to stay longer in front of her, so he excused himself and step in to the elevator. He quickly close the door even when he saw Sera trying to following him.

 

Seunghyun suddenly feeling not well.  After he sent the flower by the same officeboy again, he went back to his office. He doesn't feeling in mood anymore. His head felt like want to explode because of his emotion. He doesn't know to where he have to let out his anger.

 

 

 

 

One day, two days, three days, Seunghyun never come again nor his gifts either. His messages that usually come frequently now only 2 messages in three days. "how are you" and "i'm sorry".

 

Tiffany didn’t realized, sometimes she found herself searching for him, checking her phone so many times, and waiting for his flower.

 

Somehow she felt dissapointed at how easy he gave up. But wasn't that what she want?

 

Tiffany knows she shouldn't feel this way. It's not like she will give anything or act nice to him even he keep waiting for her.

 

 

"it's him right?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany when she saw her checking on her phone for the nth times.

 

"no" she said without realizing how dissapointed she sounded.

 

"i mean the one that make you heartbroken while back."

 

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon in disbelief, but nonetheless she still denied.

 

"since when did i brokenheart?" she said wanting to sounds like a joke.

 

"come on, you can lied to my husband, but not to me" Taeyeon had been waiting for this moment, when she can ask Tiffany privately. She knows, she shouldn’t mending of her life, it’s just she wants her to be more open up again. She knows Tiffany has so much things to said and things that she hides. Taeyeon just want her to feel comfortable again to speak up about herself.

 

"well, nothing serious" Tiffany said in defend, she knows she couldn’t lied to taeyeon, but she will keeping the whole story in secret as she thought it just her and Seunghyun.

 

"if there's nothing serious, why did you trying so hard to avoiding him. You know, you can at least talk to him even just once. He really look like want to talk to you so badly"

 

"wasn't jiyong oppa tell me to"

 

"so, you really obeying my cocky husband now?"

 

Tiffany sighed, Taeyeon was too smart, "i just realized, what Jiyong oppa said were true, he's a bad news"

 

"what happened?"

 

Tiffany then told her the story of her and seunghyun. Not at all though. She is only told her how they meet, how they had a great time despites of the problem they had that apparently make them both to runaway, and how he suddenly leave her without telling her anything.

 

Taeyeon only nodded, she could understand why Tiffany would act like that. She's been life feeling betrayed for so long in her life, it's must be hard for her to trust anyone anymore.

 

"well, seems like jiyong oppa said the truth" Taeyeon then looking at her watch,"speaking of Kwon Jiyong, where is he? What’s took him so long?"

 

Tiffany also looking at her watch, Kwon Jiyong is late 20 minutes. This afternoon Taeyeon and her husband will go to dr. Kang again for another check up for their pregnancy program. Taeyeon finally decided to quit from her work to focus at their program. She can't be too tired and stress out, she want to get pregnant their baby sooner.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter