M.I.A.

Letters For You (read my story and feel free to give me ideas and suggestions... I need your feedback^^)

At school today.

The cafeteria was packed with people like always. However, if one should picked one of the different for today was that unlike the other days when the Exo members were really good at doing fan services for their fans, today all of them did not even bother to give their fans a sweet smile. The fans also get glares from them for trying to catch their attention.

All of them. Except Baekhyun.

Neither the teacher nor his friends knew where he was. But again, Baekhyun was one of the school kingkas. He had no reason to attend his class if he didn’t want to.

DaIn was one of those who got a strange feeling about this circumstances. There were many rumors she heard about his absence as he was one of the kingkas who was kind enough to at least show his face in school every day.

I heard that he had a fight with the Exo members.

It must be a really huge one given that the other members didn’t know where he was when all this time they acted like brothers.

Or maybe he just felt like didn’t want to go to school.

But it was impossible. He never missed school for an unknown reason before.

But people change…..And so does Baekhyun, I guess?

If anyone thought that no Baekhyun at school mean no one could bully her, you’re exactly wrong.

DaIn was on her way to her class when she encountered Joy.

“Where do you think you are going? I am not letting you away until you entertain me. Maybe showing your body gag?”

Joy laughed hysterically.

“Or do you want me to help you?”

DaIn did not dare to move. She knew that neither words nor actions would eventually work to defend herself.

Joy became impatient as DaIn was indifferent towards her.

She swung her hand high before aiming for DaIn’s cheek.

DaIn shut her eyes close waiting for it.

“Joy ah! I said not to do anything that I didn’t ask you to! Stop it!”

Eunji stopped Joy from her action. And DaIn had no idea why. Like DaIn, Joy especially was so shocked.

“Eunji ah, are you crazy? Why did you stop me? She was DaIn. Your enemy.”

Eunji, on the other hand, didn’t respond to Joy. Instead she went toward DaIn.

“I believe she didn’t get to hit you. Please go for now.”

DaIn was in disbelieved. She couldn’t thought of anything. She nodded before ran away from the place.

“I will never understand you! Why can’t I do anything to her?”

“Are you trying to be an angel?”

“Oh please…..”

Joy felt frustrated as she couldn’t understand the reason behind Eunji’ act.

“Stop trying to act like she is your friend… You are being weird these days.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

EXO.

"Where is he actually?" Chanyeol asked frustrated that no one is able to answer him.

He felt as he had failed as Baekhyun's best friend  as he is missing in action.

The others stared on the floor uneasy with the fact that Baekhyun decided to left them without a single clue.

"I became more ashamed when the teacher asked me about him. What am I supposed to say when he decided to leave us hanging?"

"The fact that some of our fans thinking we are fighting make me pissed off. How dare they try to shove us rumors when they are not even in our shoes."

Hearing the complaint from the members, Suho tried to stay composed for the sake of their group. Throwing tantrum would not solve the problem.

The biggest question now is 'where did Baekhyun actually go?'

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

He walked towards the door.

BYUN BAEKHYUN.

He stopped in front of the door before going in it.

He faced Baekhyun who actually looking better than how he was yesterday flashing his smile to him.

He sighed in relief.

"The whole school was in chaos as you are in M.I.A, hyung. Wouldn't it be nice to actually tell one of your friends your where about?"

Baekhyun on the other hand continue smiling.

"I did tell a friend of mine where am I. And you know that."

"Huh, telling Eunji wasn't going to help your friends who are worried sick about you." The younger one obviously had given up a long time ago with the lame excuse Baekhyun used every now and then.

Baekhyun, not even bother by his sigh, diverting the topic,

"Anyway, when will you start doing as planned? I thought you say very soon?"

"I mean it hyung. Very very soon.... I had promised right?"

He answered without hesitation clearly showing that he really cared about Baekhyun.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 Dear kind readers,

-In order for me to improve my writing, feedback are really needed. (I will reply to it ^_^)

-Sorry for a lot of grammar, vocabulary and spelling mistakes.

-Will try to update next chapter as soon as possible.

 

I really love you guys a lot.