A letter

Letters For You (read my story and feel free to give me ideas and suggestions... I need your feedback^^)

Dear Baekhyun,
If you are reading this, that mean you and me are friend again. Including this day, it has been a month since we last talking to each other. As a friend. This is the longest fight we had. I'm very sorry. I knew that everytime I apologized to you I need to acknowledge my mistakes but no matter how hard I replay what happened that day, I didn't realize what was it.

I remembered we went shopping for school together. I remembered you made me wear the oversized shirt that had nothing to do with our school uniform. I remembered how you asked me to buy that shirt so that we can have the same shirt. That day, we had to go back home sooner because you need to practise with your friend and I need to go work at the cafe. From what I remembered, both of us leave with smile on our faces.

But, the day after that, you started to hate me. Like I did something so wrong to you. I'm sorry that you need to help me all the time. I promised to you that if you befriend with me again, I'll fight with them myself. You don't have to protect me. So please I beg to you to forgive me. Please don't leave me all alone with myself. I will no longer bother you. You can just do what you want with your friends and family. You can just leave me at my house and go to date with who you admire. Just don't hate me and made me your enemy. 
Just please be friend with me again....

I need you.....

- DaIn -

Baekhyun folded the paper and put it into his pocket. His face couldn't be read by others....

He then walked from the room to somewhere else. He had work to do with this letter.

.....................................................

This is an author note. How was this story guys. Is it so slow that you guys hope I will write the storyline faster? Please give me your feedback.... Is it to short for an update. Should I doubled or tripled it? Kindly asking for your feedback...... Love you guys......