My Life

Letters For You (read my story and feel free to give me ideas and suggestions... I need your feedback^^)

DaIn woke up in the morning finding herself struggling to get ready to school. Her bruises and wound were getting better. She took the same uniform she wore yesterday. Though it was still wet, she wore it on her body. She didn't has that much money to buy herself new uniform.

It was only 6.30 am when she arrived at her school. She hurried and went into her class only to find out he was sitting on her chair with a smirk on his face.

She gathered her courage to walk to her place. Far inside her heart, she hoped that he could understand her and didn't say anything to her.

"You're still alive huh. Do you still live there? In the bungalow? I just wanted to tell you how about find another house. Cause maybe I'll visit that place soon. Of course you don't want my fans to find your whereabouts right. They would act more harsh than yesterday don't you think so??"

Baekhyun's question made her scared to death. Where will she go? Did he asked her the question just to make her scared or did he really think to go to her place?

That day passed without nothing going on at school.

She decided to walk back home using another path.

She walked slowly while memories rushed into her mind. This was the path she and Baekhyun usually used to go to and fro school. Though this path make their journey further, they enjoy walking together and sometimes they were joined by her brother, Daehyun.

She remembered they went to the cafe before actually going home. Her family never really asked her where is she going if she went out with Baekhyun.

Her steps became heavier when she was going to pass the cemetery.

Mum, dad, Daehyun, always give me your support. I am doing great right now. Like you all said, as long as Baekhyun is with me, I'll be okay....

She didn't have the courage to tell them how Baekhyun threatened her because she knew that they will be very disappointed.

I am okay by myself ...

She walked to her house only to discover the door was opened. She rushed into the house. None of her things were on their places.

She ran into her bedroom and searched under her pillow and found nothing. They took it. They took her letters. What did they do with it?

Baekhyun's fans must have took it. He must have tell them where is her place.

She shook her head trying to deny the fact that they now knew her place and the fact that they took the letters. They must be laughing really hard right now knowing how miserable her life was without him.....