The Feeling

Letters For You (read my story and feel free to give me ideas and suggestions... I need your feedback^^)

She never even once thought that one day both of them will indifferent towards each other. She really couldn't recall what exactly had she did to receive such treatment from him. The more she thought about it, the more she got confused of his action..

He was once the most bright and cheerful person she had known. And he also the one that never left her side even once. And he was the reason why she still breathe in this world when all her family members left her in a tragic incident.

But now, it's better for her not to see him rather than seeing him smirked in front of her while playing with his words and make herself look like a beggar. Hoping for him to stop breaking her heart and stop shattering them into tiny pieces.

.....................................................

She woke up at six in the morning rushing to the school. Not that she would late to school if she take her breakfast but to avoid her from bumped into him. Accidentally meeting with him means that she was digging her own grave and she absolutely didn't want it to be happening anything sooner.

As she walked through the school gate, she fastened her step so that she would arrive safely without getting into trouble.

The day was going smoothly. The bell rang signing it was now time to get a rest.

She walked calmly after buying her food to an empty seat..... She kept herself looking down while walking forward. Unfortunately she bumped into somebody and spilled her food to his cloth. She was so scared and just kept staring on the floor while bowed to him continuously asking for his forgiveness.

"Do you think I can forgive you that easily." He asked.

She was really surprised that she looked up to him when she heard the voice. It was the voice of someone that once before happened to be her really best friend and family.

Baekhyun smirked at her. Knowing her for so long, he knew that she was really surprised to find out that she bumped into him. She must tried so hard to hide herself from him and his extreme fans as he failed to find her no matter where he went.

"What you gonna do with my favourite shirt? I certainly can't released you just like that."

She remained silent. In her heart, she was screaming for help from at least a little empathy from him. She wanted to say that she was really sorry.

Please have mercy on me..

Unfortunately, Baekhyun didn't get to hear from her.

As they were so many of her extreme fans around there wanting to what they thought as protecting him, he knew only one sentence would made them understand what to do with her.

"Finish her.."

He then walked away from her and joined his friends to his class.

On the other hand, just when Baekhyun finished his sentence, she was being surrounded by a crowd.

They hitted her. Punched her and kicked her as hard as they could , left her helpless and hopeless.

She lied on the ground. Tears flew hard on her cheek. The crowd had been dismissed as recess was over. She felt broken. Inside and out. Her shirt was ruined of the food stain and blood. She felt ache all over her body. Nothing could describe her feeling right now.

Slowly, she gathered her strength and made herself to her house...

And someone was watching her without she realised.

At her house, she carefully change her clothes not wanting to hurt herself . She cleaned the wound and washed her uniform.

After that, she lied on her bed. She sneaked her hand under the pillow and found a pile of paper. This is her own treasure. All of it was letters for Baekhyun.

She knew that at this rate, Baekhyun would never want to read them. But she just felt like she need to wrote it for him to know that she still hope for them to make up for the broken friendship. She still want to be friend with him when he forgive her for whatever wrongdoing that she had done to him.

She took her pen at started to write.

The next letter for him.....