Too less time

All Your Love

Sehun woke up and carried on with his work. He received a call from the hospital asking him to be there as soon as possible. What could have possibly gone wrong? He grabbed the keys and drove furiously to the hospital. "We have to do an operation quickly, Mr. Oh." , said the doctor. Sehun filled up the forms and sat near the operation room.

As he sat there, his mind was floating from past to present, recalling all those times they had spent together and the love that luhan had given him. Now everything so suddenly felt short, and he deeply regretted the lapse which he could never make good.

***

Luhan was admitted in the ICU and the chances of him surviving were very few. Sehun had to wear mask, gloves and a suit to prevent luhan from getting any diseases. As he opened the door, luhan looked up. He could see luhan was already tired fighting against the disease. There was a plastic sheet which divided the room into halves. Luhan was inside it and sehun was outside. This disease acted as a barrier between them. Luhan got up and touched the plastic sheet and cried. Sehun pulled luhan out from there and kissed him.

                                                                                   ***

Though the meet was short, luhan was happy to see sehun again. Luhan wanted to do all those things with sehun but the time he had was too less.

                                                                                 ***

 

 

The story is coming to its end soon. :)