The happy days

All Your Love

Iall started with a lazy Sunday morning. It was bright and sunny, you could hear the birds singing.

Luhan was there as usual flipping the pages of the magazine, while Sehun was busy on the other side of the room cursing as he had lost the video game again. Luhan lifted his head up and looked at Sehun with his warm eyes. Sehun looked back at luhan, when Luhan didn’t say anything sehun shouted, “WHAT?!”

Luhan just smiled and said, “Sehun-ah~ you left your video game at the dining table last night.”

Sehun shocked with luhan’s response just simply said, “I think I’ve got a headache.” While saying this Sehun felt his forehead. Luhan just shook his head and threw the cushion towards Sehun’s direction.

                                                                                                  *****

Luhan and sehun were eating their breakfast when the door bell buzzed and sehun went to get the door. When he opened it a whole group bragged in without even asking for the owner's permission. Chanyeol and Baekhyun just threw their backpack & sat on the sofa while Kris & Tao brought a whole lot of things. It looked like they were kicked out of their homes. Sehun stared at the huge thing and asked, “Hey! Guys are we going somewhere?” Kris smirked and announced, “Its CAMP TIME!!”

They packed the needed things and went camping. They reached a hill side and just roamed around. Luhan held sehun’s hands and said, “Don’t ever leave me.” Sehun smiled and hugged luhan with his muscular arms & said, “I will be right beside you Lu, why do you say so? ”  Luhan smiled at sehun's answer and said, "Just saying." They watched the sun go down the hill.

                                                                                                      ******