The meet.

All Your Love

Sehun was worried about what he had said to Luhan, so he decided to visit luhan. Sehun got ready and grabbed the car keys. A big white envelope caught his attention. He opened it. Sehun couldn't believe what he read, none of it. He threw the papers and ran to the parking lot. He got inside his car and started it and raced it to the hospital. The papers were Luhan's report, it said Luhan had chronic myocarditis, he was in its final stage.

***

Sehun finally reached luhan's hospital room, he was about to open it, but he stopped when he heard luhan's trembling voice. Sehun figured out that luhan was talking to the doctor. Luhan said, "Doctor one last question, how long will i live?" Luhan was sobbing and sniffing. The doctor said, "Luhan I'm sorry to say this but the longest you'll survive on those medicines is around a month or so." Hearing this Sehun held the door kob tightly. Sehun went outside he couldn't hear anymore. His heart couldn't take it. His precious luhan......

******

Sehun came back and asked the doctor. He said, "Doctor can i take luhan outside?" The doctor replied, "He is in a really critical condition. Bring him back quickly."

Sehun ran to luhan's room. He grabbed luhan's wrist and said, "Let's go." Before luhan could protest Sehun pulled him and ran. They got inside the car and sehun drove them to luhan's favourite park. Once again sehun grabbed luhan's wrist and pulled him. Luhan was happy to see the old sehun. As sehun ran he shouted, "LUHAN I LOVE YOU!!" The cold breeze hit them hard on their faces. Luhan wipped away his tears while running and screamed, "I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" Sehun wipped his own tears and came to a hault when he heard luhan. Luhan finished his sentence in a wishper, "I want to live, i want to love you. I just need more time" Sehun hugged the trembling luhan and placed a kiss on his forehead. Sehun looked into luhan's eyes and said, "Sorry but i need to leave you."

"When you find everything you looked for, I hope your life leads you back to our frontdoor. If not, just know that I will always love you.",replied Luhan.

Sehun stopped his car outside the hospital and helped luhan out. Luhan said, "Thank you for always loving me."

 

 

 

there's still more!! :))